What's new

Welcome!

Shiny Cinderace

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I think this shiny form can be a little better making some changes in its actual moveset because now is preferable to buy the normal form because it seems they have a minimun difference between their movesets.

As we know ,the shiny form has a new passive that is Bounce and two new moves that are low seep and Electro ball, the last one with 25 seg of cd. So, imo this poke should have changes at least in its actual moveset to be better.

First, I think it should have more dmg in its move Lava plume/Blast burner, specially lava plume which its dmg is rlly low for being a fire type, I know not all the shinies should have more dmg than its normal form, but its new moves arent really special at all compared with other shinies that change a commom move for brick break,after you, etc.

Second and I consider this is the most important, its cd of Electro ball should be reduced to 20segs because its dmg isnt really incredible.If Shiny Slurpuff has Flamethrower with 15s of cd, why not Shiny Cinderace with Electro ball aswell?

I hope you take in mind this small changes to this poke.

Last edited:
Back