What's new

Welcome!

Sheeper [LT]

Lazurianis

Reaction score
No jak kupie w końcu pacca to może też osiągnę taki poziom : D Oby Elder zard w końcu wpadł!

Sheeper

Reaction score
Sheeper 199!
Zlu3AS.png

Sceptile learns Petal Blizzard
BRdhBfL.png

Salamence
U8_vCuC.png

KKKnhoE.png

0hLEPxE.png

Fearow
KEJAhAU.png

Venusaur 5x
EzZFJ9r.png

Meganium 8x
ggNGdkS.png

Sheeper

Reaction score
MmcCRrJ.png

Well, so it finally arrived, it's been a long time to reach so high, and that's why I'd like to thank everyone who was following me, to thank everyone who play this game, why? Because players are the only thing this game has to offer, the great community makes it still alive and it's the best community I ever encountered in any game.
During the time I was simple newbie, when I was asking milions of questions, I always got an asnwer from someone, there were many ppl who guided me throught beginning, and I'd like to thank those people
During the time I was staff member, I'd like to thank everyone who had put faith in me, who believed in me and stood by my side, doesn't matter how it finished, during that time, it was great, so thank you.
Durgin the time I was a regular hater, thanks to all haters I met, You made my playtime much funnier, thanks to you it wasn't so boring.
And now, thanks to everyone who I somehow encountered in game, polish and non-polish players, You make the game actually funny, challanging somehow and keep me motivated to play even as a neutral player (since neutrality seems to be the best option).
So In general, thank you everyone, keep playing since you, players, make this game still alive and good!

Next Target? Being Top1 at pearl, which for now means 223lvl!

It's not retirement or sth, I'll keep playing, you can find me on pearl :)

If you made it throught the boring part, here are some of my level ups!
Hydreigon (lost 91 ss)
P_VHr2L.png

E9xMcUv.png

O0NTt28.png

9eMOoVF.png

Tyranitar
4-yjHWS.png

e5ko6bg.png

Fearow
b4DGpUO.png

zeyadalaaeldeen

Banned user
Reaction score
MmcCRrJ.png

Well, so it finally arrived, it's been a long time to reach so high, and that's why I'd like to thank everyone who was following me, to thank everyone who play this game, why? Because players are the only thing this game has to offer, the great community makes it still alive and it's the best community I ever encountered in any game.
During the time I was simple newbie, when I was asking milions of questions, I always got an asnwer from someone, there were many ppl who guided me throught beginning, and I'd like to thank those people
During the time I was staff member, I'd like to thank everyone who had put faith in me, who believed in me and stood by my side, doesn't matter how it finished, during that time, it was great, so thank you.
Durgin the time I was a regular hater, thanks to all haters I met, You made my playtime much funnier, thanks to you it wasn't so boring.
And now, thanks to everyone who I somehow encountered in game, polish and non-polish players, You make the game actually funny, challanging somehow and keep me motivated to play even as a neutral player (since neutrality seems to be the best option).
So In general, thank you everyone, keep playing since you, players, make this game still alive and good!

Next Target? Being Top1 at pearl, which for now means 223lvl!

It's not retirement or sth, I'll keep playing, you can find me on pearl :)

If you made it throught the boring part, here are some of my level ups!
Hydreigon (lost 91 ss)
P_VHr2L.png

E9xMcUv.png

O0NTt28.png

9eMOoVF.png

Tyranitar
4-yjHWS.png

e5ko6bg.png

Fearow
b4DGpUO.png

when i read the first two sentences i was about to cry // i felt that u had cancer and would die next week :D //// goood luck man // keep going to the top !!!

Sheeper

Reaction score
when i read the first two sentences i was about to cry // i felt that u had cancer and would die next week :D //// goood luck man // keep going to the top !!!

If I was about to die soon I would be grinding to 223 right now and write such thing a while before my death. Luckily, I'm not going on the other side and I have a bit more time to get to the top

huberto

Reaction score
Welcome in Elite Club of 200+, you finally managed to join it, congrats!

If I was about to die soon I would be grinding to 223 right now and write such thing a while before my death. Luckily, I'm not going on the other side and I have a bit more time to get to the top

I wish you good luck with Top 1 ontill one day Selasor switch again to Pearl : D

danixx

Reaction score
Welcome in Elite Club of 200+, you finally managed to join it, congrats!

I wish you good luck with Top 1 ontill one day Selasor switch again to Pearl : D

Tbh, there isnt much competition around here nowadays.

endzojek

Reaction score
Lol finały 200. I remember when we had 130 at the same time, now you have ~50 lvls much than me.
But I'm thinking you can left to your rl life and you can spent time with friends.

serio, leć kurwa na dwór teraz :D

Back