What's new

Welcome!

See You later or not!

Santoo

Reaction score
Well, well, well... this is the best time to say good bye, see you later, etc. I had big fun in this game. But i think that this is the end. It isnt my problem that scripter or script editer or other Ariadosman is a layman, and have server in ass. This server is dying and admins shouldn't care less... only need money, money, money. I think that sms-shop and a lot more is showing that. Koob have always holidays, Nino is the best sctipt editor I've ever seen in my life.

I think that is some people who want to make this server better... but that is impossible if the highest admins are greedy and lazy.

I would like to say Thank You for a lot of ppl:
Big thanks for Wycich Madritista who is my brother in game ;) i will remember a lot of stupid action with u in gc/pc! "Karny kutas" is in my memory 4ever :)

Next biiiiiiiiiiig thanks is for Lajrra, Thasar, Baczka Pro. You were my best friends not only in game but in rl too.

I want to thanks Krysteczekx - PedoPanda stajl 4ever ;); Hrupegpl - the biggest crazy man? in this game; Ekonom, Synthian, Princess Nidalee - a power of trombocycek!; Truskaw - u have fucking br lucky but i like u! ;); Tsots - thx for saying yesterday for Aga "ale w tym nie ma nic śmiesznego", and for playing; Ashketchuum - bro, u are the biggest troll, but i like u ;); and all Freedom Riders.

I want to say thank you for: Lord Sqnik, Dejfunio, Fenol, Waciando, Skwaro, Rolmar, Skyasia, Sir Baginsky, Aeroxman, Farcikk, Fuutroshow, Slopa, Tetesper, Endzi and more, more, more...

And bg thx OLIMEK and VILLZ. You are the biggest troll, You are funny a lot. <3 :)

I think that we can be in touch. A lot of ppl have my facebook or gg ;) msg if u want:)
Good luck in game brothers and sister and maybe we will meet again in future here or in rl... :)

"Frien*ds are an*gels who lift us to our feet when our win*gs ha*ve troub*le re*mem*be*ring how to fly." Thx :***

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
cya and good luck in your real life
sad , we lost another old player

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
We all know you aren't the luckiest person in the game... :/ Good luck in your rl life, ofc I will write everyday on fb but it won't be the same...

I think Hohen will remember my "karny kutas" too ; )

Btw, admins, you should do something, next great player's leaving, he gained 10k in points and lost all because of stupid bug, it's not funny... what's next?

We need more CMs(1 active), we need more ADMINS (2 active). For me actually Lajrra is the most important person in this game, sorry but she should be atleast CM. That's all by me.

Bye Santoo, always in our hearts <3

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
oh bad new ;s
Hope you have you want in your life Santoo, back someday!
I wish you the best man :)

krysteczekx

Reaction score
Ja. Uroczyście będąc pedopandą z zapędami na loli i alkohol serdecznie łączę się z tobą w bólu i cierpieniu. Niech twoje klawisze i hotkeye na zawsze pozostaną z nami, a pokemony będą ci ukojeniem. Zawsze będziemy czekać na twój powrót. A TAK SERIO TO KURWA ZA 20 MINUT CIĘ WIDZĘ W PC CELADON BO JAK NIE TO BAN NA AJPI

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Ja. Uroczyście będąc pedopandą z zapędami na loli i alkohol serdecznie łączę się z tobą w bólu i cierpieniu. Niech twoje klawisze i hotkeye na zawsze pozostaną z nami, a pokemony będą ci ukojeniem. Zawsze będziemy czekać na twój powrót. A TAK SERIO TO KURWA ZA 20 MINUT CIĘ WIDZĘ W PC CELADON BO JAK NIE TO BAN NA AJPI
^ agree 100%
o/ Don't worry we will bring you back sooner or later.

Fenol

Reaction score
Sanciak... Najlepszego Ci zycze i nie dawaj mi juz swoich nalewek do picia xD Everything best for you : *

Thasar

Reaction score
Sanciak... Najlepszego Ci zycze i nie dawaj mi juz swoich nalewek do picia xD Everything best for you : *

HAHAHA DOBRA BYLA O/

A z toba nobie sie nie bede zegnal bo i tak wrocisz !

Nidalee

Reaction score
Ekhem. Po 1 Prima Aprilis był jakoś tak 3 tygodnie temu, a po 2 o czymś zapomniałeś....

Back