What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

Morphelus

Reaction score
Can I ask a question to this 7th mission developpers. Event quest supposed to be for everybody and how can they expect 50 leveled players kill 120 leveled pokes in event area? And why is that? Does game says struggle through and never get it done and forgot about your prize???

Totally agree.

After such challenging tasks, I wouldn't expect mission 7 to be so hard.Because I gave a lot of time and effort to complete the 6 missions.
If I don't complete this last mission, won't I get the main rewards?
Tasks that require teamwork have always been hard also annoying, hope developers of the quest will make it easier than it.
Because I would expect the events in the game to be for everyone, not for high-level players

That's my opinnion about quest if i wrote anything wrong please don't get mad at me , regards.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Totally agree.

After such challenging tasks, I wouldn't expect mission 7 to be so hard.Because I gave a lot of time and effort to complete the 6 missions.
If I don't complete this last mission, won't I get the main rewards?
Tasks that require teamwork have always been hard also annoying, hope developers of the quest will make it easier than it.
Because I would expect the events in the game to be for everyone, not for high-level players

That's my opinnion about quest if i wrote anything wrong please don't get mad at me , regards.

95% of fails are causes because of rush. The only VERY difficult thing is rocket guard watching the way while u need to pass through inside a wooden box, and that's the only part we gonna make easier

Morphelus

Reaction score
95% of fails are causes because of rush. The only VERY difficult thing is rocket guard watching the way while u need to pass through inside a wooden box, and that's the only part we gonna make easier

thank you for that and besides, it would be better if you reduce the power of the pokemons there.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
After next restart

- Fixed direction of the guards with axes in instances 2+
- Removed death penalty in the quest area
- Guards from the guard room cannot exit the room anymore
- Credits for repeating -> 250
- Removed the triple NPCs in the watch/phone phase
- Failing during the infiltration part of the task won't kick whole team anymore
- Fixed a bug when logging off on buttons from the quest area

Will add an alternative mission for low levels later

demzpacito

Reaction score
i actually found this last mission amazing! ofc its frustrating to die/lose and have to start over, but at least we finally got some challenge instead of the usual grinding. thank you a lot for this

and even tho im high lvl i appreciate that you considered low lvl issues and decided to make an alternative mission, this is the kind of thing that makes us players believe you do care for us. keep up the good work!

demzpacito

Reaction score
id just ask you to consider raising a bit extra credits for repeating the mission. i'll explain:

in the watering/feeding extra mission we could get 2, 3 or 4 points, depending on our action (water/feed/fill), with a cooldown of 30s. so in best scenario we could get up to 60 x 2 x 4 = 480 extra credits per hour

but ofc this is utopic, no one would ever do that because one would need full availability of resources (in case empty torughs of water all the time). and troughs only needed refil every 2 hours. so lets assume an avg punctuation of 60 x 2 x 3 = 360 extra credits per hour

i dont remember how much time it took for our team to finish this last mission but it mustve been around 1 hour.. so it means one can get around 250 extra credits per hour

compared to watering mission its less on avg and it makes you spend much more on revives. and it tires you like hell because you have to stay completely focused 90% of time, unlike the other.

because of that i think it should be worth more than 250 extra credits. i wont suggest an amount, you have my logic here and if you find it a fair point then im pretty sure you will be more capable of thinking on a fairer number. nevertheless, event overall was amazing even if you dont take my suggestion

regards

otamegane

Reaction score
After next restart

- Fixed direction of the guards with axes in instances 2+
- Removed death penalty in the quest area
- Guards from the guard room cannot exit the room anymore
- Credits for repeating -> 250
- Removed the triple NPCs in the watch/phone phase
- Failing during the infiltration part of the task won't kick whole team anymore
- Fixed a bug when logging off on buttons from the quest area

Will add an alternative mission for low levels later

I hope that alternative mission is also for people with a bad connection

demzpacito

Reaction score
one last thing i forgot to ask

how many points should we have for doing all regular missions? (i mean 0 extra credit)

i wanna know how many extra credits i have so i can think of how much i still need to farm

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
id just ask you to consider raising a bit extra credits for repeating the mission. i'll explain:

in the watering/feeding extra mission we could get 2, 3 or 4 points, depending on our action (water/feed/fill), with a cooldown of 30s. so in best scenario we could get up to 60 x 2 x 4 = 480 extra credits per hour

but ofc this is utopic, no one would ever do that because one would need full availability of resources (in case empty torughs of water all the time). and troughs only needed refil every 2 hours. so lets assume an avg punctuation of 60 x 2 x 3 = 360 extra credits per hour

i dont remember how much time it took for our team to finish this last mission but it mustve been around 1 hour.. so it means one can get around 250 extra credits per hour

compared to watering mission its less on avg and it makes you spend much more on revives. and it tires you like hell because you have to stay completely focused 90% of time, unlike the other.

because of that i think it should be worth more than 250 extra credits. i wont suggest an amount, you have my logic here and if you find it a fair point then im pretty sure you will be more capable of thinking on a fairer number. nevertheless, event overall was amazing even if you dont take my suggestion

regards

You can drop tm case from boss so it's something extra

Master Blade

Reaction score
Abe: Omg! Thank you for rescuing me! I have to say thank you for all the job you have done for me! Take this credit...
You have earned 1000 event credits, you have now 7532 event credits.
I have to say...thanks for all work in this season event!!!
Gx! u guys
regards.
MB

Popeye

Reaction score
Please make something with the door that is after the guard, I was with manuk and Mirse and some pokes kill us, is possible to keep that door always close? and make click and cross to the other side?

is very annoying to make lot of effort and some ass* leave that door open.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
After next restart

- Important items (mirror/keys) will drop to floor if the player dies/leaves.
- The doors after rockets watch will close automatically.

Added an alternative mission for players of level 110 or lower, Raissa will explain it later (is lifeguard mission from last season event).
You can still take Rocket's HQ mission if you want, but you should select one or the other and you cannot change your choice.

kingofanything

Reaction score
11:08 Since you are too low to participate in the last mission of season event, you may select a new mission now, you can still select the rocket HQ mission.

Where i have to pick another mission ? ?

11:10 Ulu: Please trainer help me free my dad!
11:10 Ulu: Please trainer will you help me free my dad?

becouse im too lov for it XD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Alternative mission is ONLY for players of 110 level or lower. It is not related to restaurant in anyway but it is just alternativity for low players.
You can pick it from npcs on the following beaches:
Azalea -> from pokemon center
Celadon near to the hildl with shellos and other low level pokemons
Slateport V > from pokemon center
Lilycove -> from pokemon center

Some rules and tips for this mission
- You can start the mission in any of the NPCs, they all have the same functionality. (You can even start the mission with one and finish with a different one)
- There are 4 possible beaches where complete this mission, each beach has 1 NPC and 100 swimmers.
- It is mandatory to use the canoes this time!
- To complete the mission you have to rescue 70 swimmers.
- You can fail up to 7 times. (you still have to rescue 70 swimmers)
- Failing wont reset your rescued counter.
- You have up to 90 seconds to rescue each swimmer.
- The timer starts when you confirm the "rescue" with the Baywatch NPC and finish when you click the canoe back with the rescued swimmer.
- If you come back without the swimmer you fail.
- After taking the swimmer to the coast you have to reanimate him with the medicine.
- You have up to 2 minutes to reanimate the swimmer otherwise you fail. (this is only for prevention so players won't get the swimmer stucks)
- If you go too far from the swimmer during the reanimation you fail.
- If you overdose the swimmer with medicine you lose.
- There is no limit to how many players can do this mission at the same time in each beach.
- You need be 1 SQM near the swimmer to rescue him.
- Swimmers in need will ask for help but do not get confused, if there are many players in the same beach it might be not your swimmer.

Back