What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

eshdan

Reaction score
After this restart I managed to receive the main prize of the event thank you for your attention and for this amazing event!

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
1700 - Galar Weezing(only for people who took the main prize)
250 - kanto box 3 / johto box 3 - limit 3 (only for players who have finished minimium 3 missions)
300 - held item - limit 2 (only for players who have finished minimum 6 missions)
200 - 100 sport balls (only for people who took main prize)
200 - rare candy - max 5 (only for players who finished minium 3 missions)
250 - new outfit
200 - addon for wobbuffet
600 - key to the ultra wormhole (only for ppl who took main prize) - limit 1
500 - mewtwo's island ticket - limit 2 (only for ppl who have finished minium 6 missions)

Can you decrease to 6 missions to get the sport ball?

Once you are unable to finish the event you can enjoy all the points

sorry if i wrote something wrong!

Darklugia

Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for the event, for the excellent work.
Special thanks to [CM] Judar On Platinum: for helping us with the bug after killing the boss for promptly serving us. thank you all.

Strek

Reaction score
Could sportball go down to 6 mission?

I had 2000 points left over and I can't spend them, I reached the limit of the other prizes.

B u m p

It doesn't even have to be sportballs, but it'd be nice to have a way to use those 2k points some of us have left, otherwise all the extra missions we did were worthless.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
Could sportball go down to 6 mission?

I had 2000 points left over and I can't spend them, I reached the limit of the other prizes.

Bump

Since the main reward requires mission 7, that would be a good way to reward players that couldn't finish the last mission.

jankes98

Reaction score
Bump

Since the main reward requires mission 7, that would be a good way to reward players that couldn't finish the last mission.

BUMP
Or at least add some way to use points for those who wasn't able to finish 7th mission.

rhyshii

Reaction score
I need to finish the event, please, someone to help me? I just want to finish this event!
by: Opra Pearl

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
BUMP
Or at least add some way to use points for those who wasn't able to finish 7th mission.

I agree
If we had known from the beginning that we could not finish mission 7, we would not have done extra missions to get leftover points that would not be taken advantage of.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Did you notice(or not) that it looks like that admins extend event for you to fucking move your ass and do it? There's a lot of people on diamond(idk about plat) that want to farm points and we don't have people to do it. I helped me friends which are both 120lvls and we done it(with problems but still). So don't fucking tell me there's something hard, because if you care about yourself in path to boss and at fight with boss then it's impossible to fail.
And i don't think you can expect balls as reward for 6 mission cuz if you count them as 50hd each, and for example you have 6k points, you get 3k balls = 150k without any effort(cuz all missions beside 7th were ez).

If you want help ask me ingame on Diamond - Toxic Boii, maybe we'll find any team to do it.

Strek

Reaction score
I'm not really expecting the balls to be available without having completed mission 7, it can be fucking Great Balls for all I care at this point, but don't make that time and effort we spent doing extra missions go to waste. Yeah, the missions 1-6 were easy along with the extra ones, but they took time to complete. Had I known from the start how things were gonna be, I'd not have spent the 2x week farming bananas and digging potatoes for hours.

I missed on the Weezing, the TM, the balls, etc, and that's okay, I chose not to complete the most important part of the event so I take responsability on that for my own personal and specific reasons. But if after reedeming everything I had available (from missions 1-6) I still have 2K points left, don't be surprised some people would want to spend it in some way.

jankes98

Reaction score
It's not about difficulty level of this mission but the main problem is finding team to do this. People are waiting for hours to find a team and most times someone just dies in stiupid way so it's hard to complete this mission and you have to wait again and again.

And as someone below said, we are not expecting sport balls or weezing for people who finished only 6 missions, but ANY prize to spent points on.

Back