What's new

Welcome!

Season event 2016

Ludacha

Reaction score
Really nice idea for mission,it was awesome...just one thing missed there and it made so angry...Where is damn Pamela Anderson?????

And Raissa,in your face! ahhaha xD i done it

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
If i rescued today 20 people and i failed so the next day i will start from beginning or from 20 ?

second question

"the next day" so after 0:01 i will able to try again ?

The counters resets daily, if you fail the mission (7 failed rescues) next day you will start with 0 rescues and 0 fails of course.

is not 0:00, is 24 hours from the moment you take a mission

Gualysor

Reaction score
The counters resets daily, if you fail the mission (7 failed rescues) next day you will start with 0 rescues and 0 fails of course.

is not 0:00, is 24 hours from the moment you take a mission

7 Fails for 280 rescue (4 npc, 70 rescue each) and if you fail you need wait 1 day and start in 0? That is so ilogic......

Sheeper

Reaction score
7 Fails for 280 rescue (4 npc, 70 rescue each) and if you fail you need wait 1 day and start in 0? That is so ilogic......

You need 70 rescues for whole mission, not 280, there are just 4 options where you can do it in case of too many ppl somewhere, just go to one npc, do 70 rescues and whole mission is done, you can ignore rest of them.

That actually, with 7 fail possible, gives you 1 fail per 10 rounds, not that bad, did that in ~1,5 hour with breaks included

Ludacha

Reaction score
Idk how people dont understand that simply thing here xD idk how you even can fail this mission...okay maybe some small mistake 1-2 times,but 7 tries,and fail.. have to be noob for sure xD

If i heared ,this event made by Jano
So i want just to congratz to him for this nice imagination for making event not just funny ,its also different than we had before and i enjoy in it

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I didn't fully finish 5th mission yet and it became too late and been staying up super late all week, so today gonna sleep, will finish after sleep, guess I'll have to add another day?

Sheeper

Reaction score
Sorry guys but I didn't fully finish 5th mission yet and it became too late and been staying up super late all week, so today gonna sleep, will finish after sleep, guess I'll have to add another day?

<joke> omg omg 2x exp as recompense omg omg </joke>

Srsly, Even better, as long as it's not a joke, so people will have free saturday for themselves, you know, weekend, parties... so actually that's good news for me

Edit: But yes, +1 day seems legit in that case xD

Last edited:

Szacho

Reaction score

Of course. Making event 1 day longer sounds logic, but in my opinion it's not bad, if You didn't finished 5th mission and we 'll not get compensate. You also have your own life and you have a lot of work on PA and in my opinion you're doing great job atm.

Just don't worry and try to do Your best with 5th mission.
I was joking... 10x exp for 1 week, kkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh, I almost forgot. You should enable bonus for catch also. I think catch x7 would be balanced. Kappa

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score

Rest well feo...

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

No problem nab, Rest well

Lucifer

Reaction score

At least i made up time lost on the second mission so i cant complain :rolleyes:

Martell

Reaction score
Why platinumun is server down in saturday afternoon .____________________.? it no fair

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Why platinumun is server down in saturday afternoon .____________________.? it no fair

when you create your account on platinum u knew, platinum is a test server, i think this "server down" on platinum is a test to apply some changes on event or on Server, anyway have bit of patience, please.

Last edited:
Back