What's new

Welcome!

Scyther's random respaw

Andretei

Reaction score
Why did you changed sScyther's respaw? It's random now. It sux. While someone kills 3 scythers downstair, the guy upstairs waited 10 minutes, and there wasn't even one scyther. Will it be permanent?

emesh

Reaction score
Ye its really sux.

I waited 15min for one fucking scyther when guy down gets 5 of them -.-

Random resp place on both floors are good idea but change that timer for 4-5min max.
I suppose that u dont know how hard is stand there few weeks/moths and try to catch it.
It's easier with Aero now, u dont have to sit and wait - u can do many things between resp...

Last edited:

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Are both Scythers appearing on the same floor? That's wrong, I think
Should be a random respawn, but remaining on his original floor.

Andretei

Reaction score
Are both Scythers appearing on the same floor? That's wrong, I think
Should be a random respawn, but remaining on his original floor.
No, the Scyther upstairs took 15 minutes to appear.
Downstairs, it appeared 5 times in 15 minutes.
True.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
I think you lie now. There just can't be 1 spawn up while 5 spawns down. You're really dumb if you belive that.
I really don't care if you can't find Scyther even though he spawned, I just like the idea of random spawn and I'm supporting ADMs 100%.

But, there is one thing, I just disagree with those bushes on upper spawn, because you need to do cut everytime he spawns behind them. REMOVE BUSHES.

Andretei

Reaction score
I think you lie now. There just can't be 1 spawn up while 5 spawns down. You're really dumb if you belive that.
I really don't care if you can't find Scyther even though he spawned, I just like the idea of random spawn and I'm supporting ADMs 100%.

But, there is one thing, I just disagree with those bushes on upper spawn, because you need to do cut everytime he spawns behind them. REMOVE BUSHES.
I'm not lying, and I don't care if you belive it or not. I just told what happened.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
You told what happened? You don't say. I was one of first players on Scyther's spawn after that change. And Scyther were spawning normally, just on stupid places.QUOTE=Andretei;146572]I'm not lying, and I don't care if you belive it or not. I just told what happened.[/QUOTE]

Andretei

Reaction score
No, the Scyther upstairs took 15 minutes to appear.
Downstairs, it appeared 5 times in 15 minutes.
True.
@Headless Hunter: yes, I told what happened. Why don't you read the thread, THAN you answer it? It's a nice idea, isn't it?

emesh

Reaction score
Bosnian, it happened to me.
And yes, i checked whole floor... I was standing between bushes.

Btw, what kind of botters. It's just people with timer, many ppl used that - u dont have to sit and look at game whole time, its helpful.

KunK

Reaction score
would be perfect to be random place respawn, in a bigger zone, then you can avoid bushers and boters... but is difficult I think :/

Sparkymon

Reaction score
I'm supporting ADMs 100%.

now he says the truth... he always supporting admins because he wanna be tutor again..

BTW... it happens to me yesterday.. 15mins without respawn on top... its a bug... even if i cut the bushes..

P.S know the real situation before saying dumb things...

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
What do you want? You want me to support players? Of course not, that would ruin the whole game...
now he says the truth... he always supporting admins because he wanna be tutor again..

BTW... it happens to me yesterday.. 15mins without respawn on top... its a bug... even if i cut the bushes..

P.S know the real situation before saying dumb things...

Back