What's new

Welcome!

Mega evolutions system remake

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
As suggested in our forum the mega evolution system have been reworked, I will list the changes made in this thread.

- Transformation duration decreased to 3 hours.
- Transformation cooldown decreated to 6 hours.
- Both timers run at the same time, this means that once the transformation duration ends there will be only 3 hours left of cooldown.
- Transformation cooldown is now linked to the mega stone, not linked to the player or Pokeball.
- You can only have 1 active mega transformation.
- You can start another mega transformation once the previous one ends even if the previous stone is still on cooldown.
- Mega stones are now considered an
active support held item.
- You cannot unequip the mega stone from the Pokemon while there is still transformation time remaining.
- You can only equip "linked" mega stones obviously.
- To link an "unlinked" mega stone to your character, use it on yourself and confirm.
- You cannot start a mega transformation while dueling, anyway you can start it previous to the duel.
- No changes were made to mega voucher.
- No changes were made to mega stone unlinker. (it's price won't be changed)
- Fixed several bugs that prevented mega transformations from ending.
- Mega Pokemon can now be tested in test room.

Due to technical limitations, to unequip a mega stone you must drag it to the correct item (cannot drag and drop anywhere).

4PsdQGc.gif

Sylwanek

Reaction score
how much time mega pokemons are respawning?
i found a thread from 2016 when u add 4 mega bosses on poi and time was 45-65 hours but how much is this now?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
how much time mega pokemons are respawning?
i found a thread from 2016 when u add 4 mega bosses on poi and time was 45-65 hours but how much is this now?

curiosity is the first step to hell. ThisIsFine

Sylwanek

Reaction score
I prefer: curiosity is the first step to knowledge :23:.

wooloohey braixenlaugh

@as far as I remember it was between 20-28 hours, but not sure.

on 100% not that much some people said me that they killed mega and then after even less than 6 hours mega was alive again

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hiho, what about giving players possiblity changing Cloned pokemons into mega forms without boosting dmg or hp. There was thread about it years ago. Would be possible?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Due to technical limitations, to unequip a mega stone you must drag it to the correct item (cannot drag and drop anywhere).

4PsdQGc.gif
Why some of stones we can unequip by dropping it to totally random place and it works (like Glalitite/G-max Butterfree) and some of them we need to do this way as on your screen to recover them?

Back