What's new

Welcome!

Scyther

alannb17

Reaction score
Scyther good Pokemon for Pokemon noob...

remember my Scyther lvl 69 Kadabra lvl 47 killing of a hit with an x-scissor. after changing my Scyther lvl 79 can not even for the life of a Kadabra lvl 50 in the red.
I suggest setting a Scyther in again because they did this last adjustment, destroyed the good Pokemon that was the Scyther.

Cyanide

Reaction score
Basically from what i got from the broken english is that he is whining he cant one shot a kadabra anymore.

Spiff

Reaction score
he doesn't speak english '-', i think that he said that scyther sux now for some reason and he is saying to make scyther stronger

Raszagal

Reaction score

remember my Scyther lvl 69 Kadabra lvl 47 killing of a hit with an x-scissor. after changing my Scyther lvl 79 can not even for the life of a Kadabra lvl 50 in the red.
I suggest setting a Scyther in again because they did this last adjustment, destroyed the good Pokemon that was the Scyther.

Translation:

Scyther, From being a Good poke, to be a Noob poke (cause he got nerfed)

I remember that my Scyther lvl 69, kill a Kadabra lvl 47 With 1 hit of X-scissor.

Now, after cthe change, My scyther Lvl 79 can't even kill a Kadabra lvl 50.

My Suggestion is, change the scyther again to his last adjustment.

You destroyed A good pokemon like Scyther with this.

That's what i undrstand.

@To all, instead of attack him by his English, you should better try to teach him something, or at least understand him.

Last edited:

mneuweiler

Reaction score
+1 Razsagal (Razz for me :D), instead of complaining because of his english level you guys should help him traducing what he tried to say(because I'm pretty sure more than one of you understood exactly what he was trying to say before Razsagal helped him and you said that you didn't understood) or asking him if he would like you to teach him if you don't understand).

I haven't tried Scyther so I can't say anything, but from what I know it is a great pokemon xd

Thanks Razsagal y saludos :)

Clony

Reaction score

Agree 100% Scyther at same lvl is doubt to kill an Alakazam, rollback when it was Scyther not "this"

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
+1 Razsagal (Razz for me :D), instead of complaining because of his english level you guys should help him traducing what he tried to say(because I'm pretty sure more than one of you understood exactly what he was trying to say before Razsagal helped him and you said that you didn't understood) or asking him if he would like you to teach him if you don't understand).

I haven't tried Scyther so I can't say anything, but from what I know it is a great pokemon xd

Thanks Razsagal y saludos :)

Maybe I didn't translate because I didn't understand??

Clony

Reaction score
Rofl

Not true.

okay, I'm wrong, thats why there are stupid people like u, that dont get what this guy tried to say, and then there are people who did understand him like me and some others.. no offense :) take it real

Dan - Eiji Nizuma

Reaction score
okay, I'm wrong, thats why there are stupid people like u, that dont get what this guy tried to say, and then there are people who did understand him like me and some others.. no offense :) take it real

I don't even know what person u're talking about kid, just checked this thread. You're saying shit.

Clony

Reaction score
I didnt understood you as well.

Sorry a tip, when u already use particule "did" u do not have to use the past form of them verb (understood in this case), cause u already give the past sense on this phrase, dont come late cause u dont understand some1's english when u dont even know how to use it properly :) If u dont understand me, is not my problem, perhaps you need to return school to get some english lessons instead of playing a pokemon game. hey... no offense m8 :D

Anyway if u did understand anything about I said try reading this : Eres un analfabeto

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Sorry a tip, when u already use particule "did" u do not have to use the past form of them verb (understood in this case), cause u already give the past sense on this phrase, dont come late cause u dont understand some1's english when u dont even know how to use it properly :) If u dont understand me, is not my problem, perhaps you need to return school to get some english lessons instead of playing a pokemon game. hey... no offense m8 :D

Anyway if u did understand anything about I said try reading this : Eres un analfabeto

You came here to talk about English lesson or about the game?
Like you can see English its not my first language but you properly understand me.
Now I can say if you understand well try reading this : Eres un imbecil. : )

Clony

Reaction score
Dude, this post says that you're the one that doesn't understand english.

GTFO with your spanish spam

ps: Don't try to teach english if you even don't know it.

YOU DOES, he do, she do, it do, we does, they does gogo.. let me ask.. are u an humorist right? please tell me you are... I've some faith on humanity.... Anyway I'll do an effort for u, im not trying to teaching you english (even when u need it ofc..) I'm just tellin you that if u dont understand the opener post, dont blame him cause he is using a translator and thats why u dont understand cause I've done, and I'm not the only so stfu and as I said keep it going, u're rlly funny

pd: al mono de arriba... vuelve a tu selva chiwaka

Back