What's new

Welcome!

Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I agree about changing one steel move for bug move, but to be honest, I wouldn't have Swarm in its moveset. Its the strongest moves are Infestation and Steamroller which are bug type. By adding another bug type area (Swarm) to its moveset it would lose something in its steel side. Of course Meteor Mash is great too, but it has smaller area than Steamroller or Infestation.

Then I would like to suggest changing Gear Up for Struggle Bug/Pollen Puff/Furry Cutter. Also Attack Order and Gear Up have the same way of working. Changing second one would change its moveset a bit.

That's my opinion.

Last edited:

Coszma.

Reaction score
only if more people support the idea

Thank you :) we’ll wait to see other players ideas

I agree about changing one steel move for bug move, but to be honest, I wouldn't have Swarm in its moveset. Its the strongest moves are Infestation and Steamroller which are bug type. By adding another bug type area (Swarm) to its moveset it would lose something it its steel side. Of course Meteor Mash is great too, but it has smaller area than Steamroller of Infestation.

Then I would like to suggest changing Gear Up for Struggle Bug/Pollen Puff/Furry Cutter. Also Attack Order and Gear Up have the same way of working. Changing second one would change its moveset a bit.

That's my opinion.

Thanks man for share your opinnion
I think staff would consider it

I was just thinking that adding lunge as tm to scizor might expensive for people who are fan of scizor since johto came
Especially normal form of scizor always used with bug buzz and metal sound
So as i said i will wait to see other players were find me right in this case, with swarm it cant be buffed nor nerfed

Also ı was going to ask extra 100 movement speed for Scizor
I’ve watched some episode from Pokemon to see how scizor fast and i notice that, it can even fly altough it has small wings
Dont get me wrong, i know it PA doesnt stick to anime (if it were, pikachu might be end this game :) )

@Raissa
If you find extra speed worse, as your decision
Nobody will discuss about it

Have a good day and take care :)

NandoCruise

Reaction score
scizor is known for being the only (or at least it was) poke that is slower than its pre evo

I agree with you.

For some reason I thought Scyther's speed was 500, but I was wrong. I believe a change from 600 speed (Scyther Stats) to 400 speed (Scizor) is too drastic.

I am a huge fan of Pokemon and I still watch the anime, and like Enphe said Scizor is still fast. Which is why boosting Scizor's speed to 500 would be fair. Scizor will still be slower than Scyther, but faster than other pokemon.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I agree about changing one steel move for bug move, but to be honest, I wouldn't have Swarm in its moveset. Its the strongest moves are Infestation and Steamroller which are bug type. By adding another bug type area (Swarm) to its moveset it would lose something in its steel side. Of course Meteor Mash is great too, but it has smaller area than Steamroller of Infestation.

That's my opinion.

I agree here, i prefer metallic noise rather than swarm, considering its bug side has better moves..
But i agree on increasing the speed

falconflu

Reaction score
Actualy scizor os very bad pokemon and I can prove it. Scizor have one of the best types combination of pokemons... metal and bug. But if you fight against aurorus (ice/rock) you can lose. And IF you win this duel, you will win with low life hahahahaha. So. I propose a rebalance on this pokemon, because he is not good, not mid, he is really bad.

Scizor actual moveset.

P: x scissor
P: counter helix
Metal claw
Metallic noise
Atack order
Gear up
Bullet punch
False swipe
Meteor mash
Double team
Infestation
Steamroller

My suggestion

P: change x scissor - evasion again.
P: upgrade chance to use counter helix
M1: metal claw
M2: metallic noise (here u turn)
M3: atack order
M4: gear up
M5: change bullet punch - steel beam
M6: false swipe
M7: meteor mash (here change to metallic noise)
M8: double team
M9: steam roller
M10: magnetic shock

Idk if is the best changes. But another's players can give more good ideas. Actualy scizor need a rebalance

stin stauer

Reaction score
Actualy scizor os very bad pokemon and I can prove it. Scizor have one of the best types combination of pokemons... metal and bug. But if you fight against aurorus (ice/rock) you can lose. And IF you win this duel, you will win with low life hahahahaha. So. I propose a rebalance on this pokemon, because he is not good, not mid, he is really bad.

Scizor actual moveset.

Metal claw
Metallic noise
Atack order
Gear up
Bullet punch
False swipe
Meteor mash
Double team
Infestation
Steamroller

My suggestion

Idk if is the best changes. But another's players can give more good ideas. Actualy scizor need a rebalance

2 stuns, double team + false swipe + stunning TMs.. no way it will pass

falconflu

Reaction score

Scizor actual moveset.

Metal claw
Metallic noise
Atack order
Gear up
Bullet punch
False swipe
Meteor mash
Double team
Infestation
Steamroller

My suggestion

Another good idea for rebalance with Aenir suggestion.

P: counter helix or sword dance
P: evasion
M2: steel beam
M3: swarm
M4: vaccum wave
M5: smart strike
M6: feint
M7 iron defense
M8: false swipe
M9: some expensive steel atack
M10: expensive bug atack

Zecao

Reaction score
My Moveset For Scizor:

P1: Counter Helix
P2: Sword Dance (Sword Dance; Increase Attack by 15% Damage for 6 seconds.)

m1. Metal Claw (steel type 1)
m2. Steel Beam (Paralysis Steel type 2)
m3. Attack Order (bug Type 1)
m4. Swarm (Bug type 2 Stun)
m5. Vaccum Wave (Fight unique to scyther/scizor)
m6 U Turn (Bug type 3, Stun2)
m7 False Swipe (support move)
m8 Meteor Mash (Steel Type 3 Semi-expansive 1)
m9 Feint (Shieldbreak Move normal type)
m10 Lunge (expansive 1 . bug 4)

Reasons for Feint in moveset.
The main reason I gave for scizor having a feint on their moveset is because currently "double team" does not present any contribution to the pokemon that possess this ability, in fact it only removes an attack slot from them, another detail is that we lose a movement to learn when we add it by TM, therefore we remove potential Scizor.

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys are aware that pushing feint to moveset would mean allowing everyone to take it out from him right? So its a no straight away considering ammount of them with that

falconflu

Reaction score
You guys are aware that pushing feint to moveset would mean allowing everyone to take it out from him right? So its a no straight away considering ammount of them with that

Maybe you're right. But Zecao Idea is good. If dont need put feint on moveset, can change it to another things. Like heal move os defense move to improve this pokemkon And keep with feint on tm

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe you're right. But Zecao Idea is good. If dont need put feint on moveset, can change it to another things. Like heal move os defense move to improve this pokemkon And keep with feint on tm

his idea also means removing doom desire from tms and spam of it on market.

falconflu

Reaction score
his idea also means removing doom desire from tms and spam of it on market.

True. Maybe can do what i say... keep feint on tm And change m9 from another move like magnetic shock. And about meteor mash, change it to another atack like hyper beam or flash cannon. So... moveset will be like this:

m8 hyper beam or flash cannon
m9 Magnect shock ( steel type expansive or metal sound or metal burst) to dont have a lot expansive atacks

Tsotss

Reaction score
True. Maybe can do what i say... keep feint on tm And change m9 from another move like magnetic shock. And about meteor mash, change it to another atack like hyper beam or flash cannon. So... moveset will be like this:

m8 hyper beam or flash cannon
m9 Magnect shock ( steel type expansive or metal sound or metal burst) to dont have a lot expansive atacks

Is not possible to have 2 stuns in moveset cause a lot of Doom Desire (and maybe other stuns have been added as a TM). This what Raissa said. By your suggestion will be hundreds of Doom Desire for sell and maybe other stuns too.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I actually like Scizor. But I do agree it needs a small change.

I would suggest the following:

1. Like Lewuseq said suggested: Removing Gear Up for Pollen Puff (a paralyzing bug-type move would be great) with obviously 30 sec cd.
2. Reducing cd of attack order to 15 sec. (Scizor only has 1 move with 10 sec and then all other moves have 20 sec or more cd)
3. Removing Double Team and adding Vacuum Wave with 30 sec cd. I think it would be nice to make this move Scyther/Scizor's signature-ish move.
4. Increasing Meteor Mash cd to 35 maybe 40 sec. (also with a boost in damage)
5. Removing X-Scissor from passive and adding Iron Defense. (Scizor has less HP than Scyther).

It is IMPOSSIBLE to add 2 Stuns to Scizor's moveset because MANY Scizor's have Doom Desire/Pursuit as TM.
It is also IMPOSSIBLE to add Feint, because a lot of Scizor have Feint as TM, since it's a good move for duel.
And I think is also IMPOSSIBLE to add Lunge to its moveset, because some Scizors have Lunge in TM when players wanted it for PvE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back