What's new

Welcome!

Sacred Warrior

Reaction score
Hello [LT]

, I am the Sacred Warrior, I played Padventures a long time ago and was 4 years without playing, I came back last year 2018 and I came back with a determination I had not before, making new friends, helping, Completing Goals, Realizing my dreams in PA, the Dream of (Catch Elder lol). Anyway, I've always been Super Fa PA to myself, there is no other better game and I didn't have that much determination the first time I remembered the daughters facing rsrsrs ..... 1 goal To conclude, now I'm 'I'm looking to increase my capture, and maybe have a little more courage to try to capitalize on RED, Nothing's impossible, so let's dream more and more, until I can't anymore ee, Thanks for your patience, sometimes I'm boring, but that's what makes it be who I am!

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello [LT]

, I am the Sacred Warrior, I played Padventures a long time ago and was 4 years without playing, I came back last year 2018 and I came back with a determination I had not before, making new friends, helping, Completing Goals, Realizing my dreams in PA, the Dream of (Catch Elder lol). Anyway, I've always been Super Fa PA to myself, there is no other better game and I didn't have that much determination the first time I remembered the daughters facing rsrsrs ..... 1 goal To conclude, now I'm 'I'm looking to increase my capture, and maybe have a little more courage to try to capitalize on RED, Nothing's impossible, so let's dream more and more, until I can't anymore ee, Thanks for your patience, sometimes I'm boring, but that's what makes it be who I am!

Hold on with red, i need to throw 6350 balls yet, then we can change place and you can hunt there for next 1,5 year :D
Ofc following, good luck.

Back