What's new

Welcome!

Reward of Present Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

mateus79

Reaction score
I see that present box just will give 2 items that can be used in Jynx, during this event..

And the others 4 rewards? I think too some of theses will have a function, but i think in one of theses 4 (that is a blue present) have this function when you open:

Bad Reward: 70% chance of get Box 1 (I never see this box in the game, why not add it?)
Medium Reward: 20% change of get Johto Box (the Update is too next, why not improve it with a new spirit of Johto Region? And i think the pokemons that come in Johto box is the same than Bulbasaur, Chamander and Squirtle, no will be a OP reward if you want to sell it in NPC, for example)
Good Reward: 8% Chance of get Box 2 (It's a christmans event, lets help all =], the best event of the game)
Great Reward: 2% change of get Box 3 (Hmm.. Huh?)

It's a Christmans event, and all theses bags like present for all players, when you wakeup in a Christmans day, what you see above your Christmans Tree? alot of box, present boxes, and i thin theses 4 Box will be too good to gift and bless all Pokemon Adventures Players.

=]

In my calcules a players that have 1000 Present Bags will got 166 Blue Bags

With 166 Blue Bags you will got:
116 Box 1
32 Johto Box
13 Box 2
1 Box 3

Last edited:

Zassranets

Reaction score
I don't like the idea, high levels have so many bags/buy so many bags and they could get so many boxes. It's a 2% to get box 3 so if you think statisticly about it you would only need 50 bags to get it once, and I know people who have atleast 1000 bags so statisticly they would get 20 box 3. Boxes are supposed to be hard to get. So if this idea passes there are gonna be way to many boxes. Not sure if anyone agree's but its what I think.

mateus79

Reaction score
I don't like the idea, high levels have so many bags/buy so many bags and they could get so many boxes. It's a 2% to get box 3 so if you think statisticly about it you would only need 50 bags to get it once, and I know people who have atleast 1000 bags so statisticly they would get 20 box 3. Boxes are supposed to be hard to get. So if this idea passes there are gonna be way to many boxes. Not sure if anyone agree's but its what I think.

No, you will have 1/6 chance of get a Blue Present in a Present box
so with 1000 present bags you will got 166 Blue Presents
With 2% of the the box 3 so you just will got 1~2 Box 3 in 1000 Presents =]

pedroex

Reaction score
Good ideia!!!

Thanks you for this ideia, cuz u know that everybody loose too much time to catch the present bags, and we got 2 itens to play with the Jinx, right? I guess you should less the percentual of this, cuz I guess its too much. Nice! ;D

Integrisz

Reaction score
Nice Idea, have a function for theses others items that come in Present Box
;D

danixx

Reaction score
First of all, the amount of items doesnt count here.
Secondly wtf is johto box doing there? -.-

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
That won't happen, and that's not true that it's only 2 event items that the xmas present bag will give, it will give you around 6 different items which with 1 of any you play with the NPC. Also any Pokemon will loot those items, apart of the present bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back