What's new

Welcome!

Review And Balance of Exp

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
As you can see it is already planned by Raissa so you have to wait. Also not every high lvl exp in every h lvl place at the same time so its not that hard to get free respawn (for example i never saw ppl on 200+ water)

yea ik they don't overcrowd every single place, but it would be nice to 200+(there are few 300 people already) have a better, hardcore place to exp. I know raissa is working hard on alolans(we can't expect her to do all alone, too much work we know), that's why we are waiting, i just bumped this thread to don't let it fall into the limbo.

Plus, that party exp thing, would be great for those higher levels to exp alongside friends, or even another higher levels, that, imo, would raise team work on padventures, and that's nice.

Nymeria

Reaction score
in comparassion to another spawns lvl 170, the ones on inq could get their 100% exp, its nothing abusable. ( if those numbers are accuarate).
By doing so @Aga, you would make 5 new hunts with not a lot of work, respaw works fine as it is, no need for new maps.
About poi, to psy and ghost i would suggest 50% boost, and ice 100%, by taking a looking at Mare's numbers,

Back