What's new

Welcome!

Report here your move/damage bugs

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Hello, we have been working on rebalance since 1 month ago +/- and we already noticed some bugs on moves/damages and have been fixing them. Anyways, I'd like you all to post here any kind of bug you find since they are quite easy to solve because most of the time they are words not written properly on pokemon scripts.

Already fixed:
  • Ekans, Arbok, Grimer, Muk, Koffing and Weezing recieve x1/2 damage from Fighting attacks now (It's bugged on real server if anyone noticed, since the first day of PA...)
  • Sheer cold stacked damage
  • Ditto stacked damages
  • Scary Face stacked damages
  • TM Pursuit damage in Cloned Scizor
  • Fist machine extra damage in some areas was removed, it deals now same damage from anywhere.
  • Super Vines bug was fixed (it does not hit x3 from upper left position anymore)
  • Mortal Gas edge does not deal double damage anymore. It deals same damage anywhere, and also gives poison status anywhere.

I can NOT fix:
  • Earthquake type + Close Combat type attacks combination.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Yawn - sometimes when i use it and use another move inmediately it make a psychic hit (doesn't matter if the second move is normal/fight or another type).

Later i will post more (if i remember them xD)

Sheeper

Reaction score
How about wild Venu's Sludge, as far as i remember it was dealing crazy dmg for some reason.

Another thing is that Scizor (Cloned one too) was dealing 0 dmg from TM Pursuit if used after non-damaging ability (shredder team for example), not sure if it's fixed, but i guess it's not.

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
- When I cast Brick Break or Volt Tackle, with my Raichu, and at the same time, it activates it's passive, the remaining hits don't cause any damage.
For example: Brick Break has 3 Hits. If the passive is activated after the first and before the second hit, the others 2 will hit 0.
PS: I don't know if this is a "combinated attack"

- I used Brick Break in a reflect then used "Growl" and it didn't work.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
How about wild Venu's Sludge, as far as i remember it was dealing crazy dmg for some reason.

Another thing is that Scizor (Cloned one too) was dealing 0 dmg from TM Pursuit if used after non-damaging ability (shredder team for example), not sure if it's fixed, but i guess it's not.

About Venusaur that's stacked damage made by simultaneous moves. That problem is solved my making wild venusaurs not casting bullet seed (the one that was causing this problem).

About Scizor, is already fixed.

koles

Reaction score

Maybe this don't work because Brick Break no destroy reflect, so if reflect still work, skills no work.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Rollout bug dmg other skills
War Dog / Strafe + other skill at the same time = 0 dmg ;|

Makarno.-

Reaction score
- When I cast Brick Break or Volt Tackle, with my Raichu, and at the same time, it activates it's passive, the remaining hits don't cause any damage.
For example: Brick Break has 3 Hits. If the passive is activated after the first and before the second hit, the others 2 will hit 0.
PS: I don't know if this is a "combinated attack"

I can't fix that problem. It comes from sources (Koob's part). I can't fix problems like an attack getting overcalculated damage, like sludge in venusaur, or earthquake + close combat, etc. Right now I'm fixing problems like this one:

iv0pRZFE.png

As you can see, these are the TM's learnt by Poliwrath. In the first image we see the code that we're actually using, where you can't see Sheer cold, and the second is the one implemented on TS, where Sheer cold appears. If a pokemon has an attack, but it isn't written on its .xml script (or not written properly, like writting Sher cold instead of Sheer cold), then it gets stacked damage. Anyways, I gave a look into Brick break, volt tackle and electric charge, and they're fine, it's a stacked damage that has to be solved somewhere further than my access.

About Growl, maybe it "didn't" work because actual area of growl is a lame and a little buggy. In some directions it has no effect. Anyways, that's also already fixed on TS.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Invisibility if you use this skill when pokemon is on the charakter then wild poke attack charakter

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
About Growl, maybe it "didn't" work because actual area of growl is a lame and a little buggy. In some directions it has no effect. Anyways, that's also already fixed on TS.

It happened again. This time, with a Cloned Hypno. I broke Reflect and then cast Growl. Both Raichus (Double T. activated) were 0 sqms of distance from Hyp.
It's bugged.

skwaro

Reaction score
Parasect
Mega Drain + other skill at the same time = 0 dmg

koles

Reaction score
It happened again. This time, with a Cloned Hypno. I broke Reflect and then cast Growl. Both Raichus (Double T. activated) were 0 sqms of distance from Hyp.
It's bugged.

Man i retry say this, you no broke reflect, this still work.

Obreviate

Reaction score
a possible and small "bug" with the metronome skill.

Hello,

Well this is not a serious problem, but I die every time that I'm in a great hunt. The problem is when I use the metronome from my H Clefa or Togetic and the skill "selected" is: Eruption, Enchoiced voice, Earth Power, etc. ... My H clefa/togetic disappears and the pkms from the spawn start attacking me. I only ask to solve it as fast as possible, because this is extremely annoying.
I'm trying make a print from the metronome skill, but they are not using these skills. xD

Anyway Thx.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Probably is because there is not a sprite selected for when Halloween use it, because when the real pokemon owners of these moves use it they change sprite (Typhlosion with its fire in its backs, Wigglytuff with its microphone, Ursaring beating on the floor), we had this time with the move Rest in a pokemon in test server while we were doing rebalance once.
This is probably just a problem with halloween pokemons because nobody selected a sprite to Halloween version, just to normal one.
It's easy to fix, Makarno can do it, but you will have to wait till rebalance comes.
Thank you very much for this report.

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Probably is because there is not a sprite selected for when Halloween use it, because when the real pokemon owners of these moves use it they change sprite (Typhlosion with its fire in its backs, Wigglytuff with its microphone, Ursaring beating on the floor), we had this time with the move Rest in a pokemon in test server while we were doing rebalance once.
This is probably just a problem with halloween pokemons because nobody selected a sprite to Halloween version, just to normal one.
It's easy to fix, Makarno can do it, but you will have to wait till rebalance comes.
Thank you very much for this report.

This happens with all the Pokemon that has the metronome skill. Not only the halloweens pkms, if I'm not MISTAKEN, even when we use the metronome from the Wigglytuff it happens, even when your metronome is echoed voice. As real skill is okay! But when is metronome she disappear.

Check it if you can, i'm not sure about it, anyway, thx.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I've seen by myself my normal wigglytuff using Echoed Voice as a move selected by metronome and it was ok, same with Eruption.
So I guess it is just related with Halloween pokemons.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
This happens with all the Pokemon that has the metronome skill. Not only the halloweens pkms, if I'm not MISTAKEN, even when we use the metronome from the Wigglytuff it happens, even when your metronome is echoed voice. As real skill is okay! But when is metronome she disappear.

Check it if you can, i'm not sure about it, anyway, thx.

Hello, I merged your thread with this one, since people is reporting bugs about moves here.
As Tiago said, it's a problem about outfits. The skills you mentioned (Echoed Voice, Eruption, Earth Power) requieres a looking outfit to be casted, and if there's no outfit then it goes with a null value, wich makes the pokemon turns invisible. It's quite easy to fix and I already did it in TS. Thanks for your report.

It's bugged.

Fine, I will give a review on it then.
Thanks for your report!

Regards,
Makarno.-

Last edited:
Back