What's new

Welcome!

Remove Elemental Quest - NOBODY LIKES IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

derpyderpz

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain at this point that whoever designed the elemental quest (lvl 100 quest) was either the mastermind behind the Saw movies, or some kind of similar cruel being. It is the absolute worst and most frustrating quest I've ever seen in any game ever (and I played Tibia for 15 years).

Simple:
Get rid of this quest.

It's bullshit.

Nobody likes it.

Perhaps it was doable when it was implemented, but to find a team right now is nearly impossible.

High levels won't even help lower lvls do it because it's actually SO ANNOYING.

//thread

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
lol now its to easy, 3 years ago was a nightmare, only like 3 o 4 chars have meganium and 1 person in all server had thyplosion

Tsotss

Reaction score
Yes, better is doing the game easier than is.. Now poks aren't problem.. This thread iss unnecesarry. 3-4 years ago this quest Was very hard, but now.. Please..

Nagatto

Reaction score
Jajajaja really?

Imo, the solution of this quest its make avialable use cloned pokemons (jolteon, flareon, vaporeon, charizard, gengar, kazam) and steelix (onix too ofc) i think with this mini changes this quest will be more easier.

Reaction score
Jajajaja really?

Imo, the solution of this quest its make avialable use cloned pokemons (jolteon, flareon, vaporeon, charizard, gengar, kazam) and steelix (onix too ofc) i think with this mini changes this quest will be more easier.

Its already avaiable.

Ignotus

Reaction score
if you want to make elemental quest go exp pokemon which is needed.

nikee

Reaction score
I agree with this idea cuz all play for fun and this quest is to bored, but i think we need change the system... for ex *Requirements. Of level for pokemons (Thyplosion,Onix,Meganium,Zard,Alakazam,Gengar,) can be 100+
With this will.be more easy to find a Team to complete this quest and we can help the low players lvl :)

Sheeper

Reaction score
Make the game even easier than it is now? No thanks.
Really, if you can't find ppl to help you that means you're either hated or have definitelly no friends, at pearl&Diamond atleast it's matter of hour of two to collect a team. Those pokes are common, and believe me, I did it with some noname character and managed to do it, High levels were helping me, you just can't order them to help you, Just ask in kind way and i'm sure many will help you.
The team thing is the same with every other quest, ppl might not want to help you since they have done it lol. That's atleast Pearl and Diamond PoV, not sure about platinum, but the problem there might be rather low amount of players, not the quest itself.
Sorry, But Disagree

The only thing I'd say is acceptable, is making One pokemon missing avaiable. For example, whole team is there, just typhlosion is missing and the stone would get opened anyways. It might be any poke, but only one could be missing.

PS Should be rather in General Discussion or Suggestions section, not Feedback

Last edited:

nikee

Reaction score
Make the game even easier than it is now? No thanks.
Really, if you can't find ppl to help you that means you're either hated or have definitelly no friends, at pearl&Diamond atleast it's matter of hour of two to collect a team. Those pokes are common, and believe me, I did it with some noname character and managed to do it, High levels were helping me, you just can't order them to help you, Just ask in kind way and i'm sure many will help you.
The team thing is the same with every other quest, ppl might not want to help you since they have done it lol. That's atleast Pearl and Diamond PoV, not sure about platinum, but the problem there might be rather low amount of players, not the quest itself.
Sorry, But Disagree

The only thing I'd say is acceptable, is making One pokemon missing avaiable. For example, whole team is there, just typhlosion is missing and the stone would get opened anyways. It might be any poke, but only one could be missing.

PS Should be rather in General Discussion or Suggestions section, not Feedback
The problem is not if.we are ugly or wathever... for me the problem is thr level of the pokemons, is hard to experienced players helps in this quest cuz all experienced players uses pokes level100+

koles

Reaction score
The problem is not if.we are ugly or wathever... for me the problem is thr level of the pokemons, is hard to experienced players helps in this quest cuz all experienced players uses pokes level100+

What is problem with pokes 100+? Requirement for this quest is:
onix[100+], charizard[100+], typhlosion[100+], alakazam[100+], gengar[100+], meganium[100+], jolteon, vaporeon and flareon.

koles

Reaction score
Well the quest only sucks on Platinum, on Diamond and Pearl it should be easy tho

Platinum = game from 0.
On Diamond and Pearl in begin this quest was hard too, if u want to play easy, come to diamond/pearl. If u want feel, how was in begin, play on Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back