What's new

Welcome!

Fighting For Pride – The Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozai

Reaction score
good idea, nice contribution but the reward only hitmonlee and hitmonchan because u can do all quest and get machap ¬¬ all time spend on quest to get machap that can go with ub and catch but hitmonlee and hitmonchan is a good reward for all the time spend on the quest... +2

bushe

Reaction score
yea machamp suxs he needa be taken out of the reward xD

bub

Reaction score
God idea, now all go to have a chan..
UHAUHAEUHAEUHAEUHAEUHAEUHAEUH

Reggle

Reaction score
=]

Alright.. i like the idea of offering a chance at Hitmonlee/Chan...

But what about this idea...

I think that quests where you just Collect stupid items and beat up npc's is boring..

You should have a mountain for the "Secret training grounds of the Fighting 5" (Yes i gave them a name)

And make it so you cant get into the training grounds until after you reach the 5th guy... instead of collecting dumb items you can just go around and buy... have him send you to the training grounds to show your "Strength" and make it so the only people who can get past the door into the training grounds are the people DOING THE QUEST (Yes you cannot enter again after the quest is finished)

And have there be some machokes/machamps/primapes/whatever defending a box at the end of the training grounds. It will give you your "Blank Trophy".

The Blank Trophy is your "Proof of Strength" to battle the last guy in the Fighting 5 team.

If you beat him he will give your trophy your signature, and give you a F Box.

The F Box should also hold a few more then just Machamp/Lee/Chan.. cause i think that its too much of a chance and the fluxuation of lee/chan WOULD be too much..

You should have it hold like "Machamp/Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Primape/Machoke" and maybe some other fighting poke (tbh i cant think of any atm, maybe thats all except first forms) Its better to make it like a 20% chance of getting it..

Mombfs

Reaction score
good idea, nice contribution but the reward only hitmonlee and hitmonchan because u can do all quest and get machap ¬¬ all time spend on quest to get machap that can go with ub and catch but hitmonlee and hitmonchan is a good reward for all the time spend on the quest... +2

+1 I love ideas for quest but better to get only hitmonlee/hitmonchan on box...

Shin

Reaction score
Hi , I think the quest is a great idea , but still , doing this quest just to get a Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee will be kinda boring i guess , picture the server 3 months from now , EVERYBODY will have a Lee/Chan so the pokemons would lose its "rareness" , so appart from this its a great ideia , but just for these pokemons , i dont think it will be very wise to do this. :p

Ps: I dont got neither of them.

@Edit: correcting some mistakes.

Anderlm90

Reaction score
EVERYBODY are level 90+? EVERYBODY win onte tower with npc have Lee, chan and machamp?

EVERYBODY have time for gattering all itens in 1 day?

EVERYBODY wins 5 npc, with not use ghost or psyquic poke?

Khan

Reaction score
EVERYBODY are level 90+? EVERYBODY win onte tower with npc have Lee, chan and machamp?

Precisly. Nobody can do that in so short time. The biggest challange will be defeating the npcs. Oh and perhaps the GMs can make the npcs have pokemon lvl 100+ and last one even 150+ ;D then it will be a real challange and much more fun/rewarding. If they do that they should remove machamp. only have hitmonlee/hitmonchan. Otherwise it wont be worth it.

Shin

Reaction score

Like I said , picture the server 3 MONTHS from now , in almost 2 months of game there's some ppl already with lvl to do that , even pokemons to do that , so its a very nice idea my friend , but with this quest , you'd make Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee ordinary pokemons , UNLESS like Khan suggested , you guys made it like and almost Impossible quest , with VERY strong pokemons , lvl 150+ etc , so very few people would have the chance to do it.

Som

Reaction score
Yes Machamp should be removed, because it won't be fair on those who receive it compared to Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee unless Machamp is seriously buffed up, I don't see it in the same league as the other 2. I would have suggested introducing the 4 Johto pokes introduced already like Quilava, Crocanow, Bayleef and Togepi/Togetic, but it's a fighting type quest, so I don't know what else to include, but having more pokemon as rewards certainly increases the variety.

Abble

Reaction score
but my pokes is gengar and alaka. i never win this '-'

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score

I notice anger here, please if you are gonna project anger then at least write properly, what you just wrote looks as if a Bratardilian wrote it.

I just noticed the title "Fighting for Pride" Lol, Do you actually do this quest for PRIDE? OR PRIZE?? Please change the title to Fighting for Prize ( Chan/Lee/Machamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back