What's new

Welcome!

Remake to some passives

Abble

Reaction score
Greetings adventurers.

I'm here to suggest a remake to passive rage and passive stunning confusion.

Stunning confusion:
If you followed the anime (the first generation, you probably all did hehe), you can remember that misty's psyduck was pretty useless, always when it was out of the pokeball it couldn't do anything but look with a painfull headache, BUT when it gets hitted, and therefore his headache gets stronger, he can use his most powerful spell (i'm not sure if it was stunning confusing on anime as well).

latest

Ok, this passive is already ingame, but im here to suggest a little change to it; The passive is so random to be used, not reliable, it should be popped when his "headache" gets to certain point, so when he gets hitted for a while, I'd say 40% of it's HP, the passive would pop. In other words, every time he's being used and he gets damaged to 40% of his current health, his passive pops out (the % count would restart if you put the pokemon back to it's pokeball), so if he's 100% HP and then goes to 60%, his passive would pop, and then again when it gets 20% HP.

Rage:
There are some pokemons that when they get too angry, they pop his rage passive, and they usually get angry after getting hit for a while, so it would work just like stunning confusion method, but instead of 40% HP, it could be 35%, so every time they lose 35% of his current HP their passive would pop out.

here's an infernape using his passive after getting beaten for a while in the anime
tumblr_mr0alge0lx1sxl7y7o1_400.gif

Those passives could work just like endure, so it's probably possible to be made.

If there's any other passive/spell that should work like those above, please comment down here.

Regards,
Abble

Athyla

Reaction score
Great ideia, it's brilliant, but good luck trying to persuade the staff into doing it. A little while ago, I brought up the fact that Flygon is known for always creating sandstorms (it's even in the pokedex!!!!!) and how having that was important to keep the game connected to the anime, but they just dismissed it like I was a crazy person. Now we have a Flygon that only creates sandstorms if you teach him how to do it, just stupid...

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Good idea, can also be done with harden, harden get active with 80% of hp, then again with 40% hp.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Well, nowadays the passive atks are a little bit useless, at begining, passives were so cool because u could kill a poke without waste any move (hitmonlee, scyther pls)

Now is rare to see pokes doing passives in a duel. I'm not sure if this idea will improve the passives, that's why I'm disagreed in the way that this idea is suggested.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Well, nowadays the passive atks are a little bit useless, at begining, passives were so cool because u could kill a poke without waste any move (hitmonlee, scyther pls)

Now is rare to see pokes doing passives in a duel. I'm not sure if this idea will improve the passives, that's why I'm disagreed in the way that this idea is suggested.

lOL Gray, have you ever liked an idea? from a non-staff player :V

Abble

Reaction score

I'm not suggesting this idea to passives in general, only to stunning confusion and rage that require some "taunting" to get used, and yes, they'd certeinly be better that way, knowing that you can rely on them and not praying that they'll come out.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I'm not suggesting this idea to passives in general, only to stunning confusion and rage that require some "taunting" to get used, and yes, they'd certeinly be better that way, knowing that you can rely on them and not praying that they'll come out.

Well, I would like to see rage like something that launch a powerfull atk before the pokemon dies, leaving all pokemons around stunned. But this suggestion would need to include all the missing passives. I think in the current rebalance the passives are forgotten (not at all).

Grayfoox

Reaction score
lOL Gray, have you ever liked an idea? from a non-staff player :V

Yes, alot. But for this suggestion I think pokes with Rage as passive with this new remake, will make them OPs. Also passives are currently made as a random move while you are attacking a poke.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Go go sheeper you're doing well, you surely gonna get it soon :p

Gray, its okay, i was joking XD

Sheeper

Reaction score
Go go sheeper you're doing well, you surely gonna get it soon :p

Gray, its okay, i was joking XD

I know what do you try to say, the answer is "no".
I don't know if you two were joking or no, the thing is that was serious suggestion, so every answer should be took seriously, your one looked just like a hate. The other thing is general statement. Someone might disagree with some idea, and following your posts - you should learn to be criticised. Right now it might be joke or sth, but there were situations where you were hating only because someone didn't agree with your opinion. Learn to criticise and be criticised - and give up unnecessary comments like that - I'll just tell you - It will probably never happen due to some issues in the past.
PS Do not insinuate situations you have no idea about - it might turn agaisnt you some day.

And about suggestion - I'd agree only if more passives would have a kind of "guarranted" activation depending on situation.

Last edited:
Back