What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
about ghost type, this type is just strong against its own type and psychic but one advantage than them has in nintendo is than u cant use brick breack/rapid sping against them, this is why they are not bad, but in pad u can remove his reflec with brick breack (being fighting type), I think them must be inmunes to that like it must be

about steel type, they were resistant to dark and ghost till generation VI and the reason was the introduction of fairy type, then steel was strong against one type more and it lost its resistance to dark and ghost for not being OP, but here we dont have fairy type, so why steel is not resistant to dark and ghost? this is really bad to pokemons like metagross, u should make steel resistant to those types until we have fairy type

I really hope u dont ignore me like always, just want an answer, Im giving argumment and being respectfull

Skyrus

Reaction score
about ghost type, this type is just strong against its own type and psychic but one advantage than them has in nintendo is than u cant use brick breack/rapid sping against them, this is why they are not bad, but in pad u can remove his reflec with brick breack (being fighting type), I think them must be inmunes to that like it must be

about steel type, they were resistant to dark and ghost till generation VI and the reason was the introduction of fairy type, then steel was strong against one type more and it lost its resistance to dark and ghost for not being OP, but here we dont have fairy type, so why steel is not resistant to dark and ghost? this is really bad to pokemons like metagross, u should make steel resistant to those types until we have fairy type

I really hope u dont ignore me like always, just want an answer, Im giving argumment and being respectfull

Agree about steel type being resistance to ghost/dark since we don't have fairy type, disagree about brick break removing reflect in ghost pokemons. There should be a way to remove reflect even in ghost pokemons because reflect is just one of the best tms. So why not do it with the standard move everybody uses to remove reflect, you don't get hit by it. It just removes the effect of ur spell. You need to see brick break more like a counter spell than a damaging move.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score

We are not ignoring anyone, and i answered you a week ago.

Anyway, it will be added, but not for now, there are things more important, so it will take a while

well I was ignored about the limited shiftry's TM learnset but anyway since u talked with rebalancers about fairy type can u tell us what will be the future about steel/fairy types? cuz is just limiting some pokes atm
I think its right what he says, but change dream eater than is something useless in gengar for another move can be another good solution
Also about the TM learnset of shiftry, he just can learn 6 TMs but in videogames he can learn Aerial ace and Brick breack, at least he should learn frenzy plant, I know he cant learn frenzy in video games but all the others pokemons (except venasaur, meganium and Sceptile) cant learn it as well but in PA they can, why shiftry cant?

Well, you are right, we/i ignored your post, and the reason was because you are not following the rules of this thread, this thread is not for discussion, so we are not forced to check every discussion post, i'll check its TM learnset.

Last edited:

Little Raezor

Reaction score
We are not ignoring anyone, and i answered you a week ago.

Anyway, it will be added, but not for now, there are things more important, so it will take a while

well I was ignored about the limited shiftry's TM learnset but anyway since u talked with rebalancers about fairy type can u tell us what will be the future about steel/fairy types? cuz is just limiting some pokes atm

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hochkrow:

Moves:
Drill Peck - m1 - level 80 - 15s
Night Shade - m2 - level 80 - 20s
Wing Attack - m3 - level 80 - 20s
Tornado - m4 - level 80 - 15s <--------- really?
Faint Attack - m5 - level 80 - 20s
Pursuit - m6 - level 80 - 30s
Torment - m7 - level 90 - 40s
Knock Off - m8 - level 82 - 35s
Roost - m9 - level 80 - 40s
Hurricane - m10 - level 84 - 45s
Payback - Passive

This pokemon is doing its move every second, does it have time for waiting? for example if i try to use too fast my moves in any of my pokemons it says down (your pokemon is exhausted) but i wonder if in this pokemon does this work? I have seen it attacking too fast and i would like to know if Tornado CD is correct, cuz that move is a main move for any flying pokemon and the strongest one. Its like 6k the damage in 2x, it means 3k in 1x cuz it hit twice [1.5k*2].
Tornado in pidgeot & fearrow is 35s and 30s. why here 15s? ,__,
Please look at him and tell us if it is correct. thanks.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
About Pupitar: I think should add some attacks to him, it's extremely hard to level it with only that moves, to kill a Charmeleon must use 3 attacks, maybe changing the Thrash, that is totally useless for Crunch move and add Earthquake (that already has on Tyranitar)... Or maybe change Thrash for Earthquake

ivalux

Reaction score
About Ampharos:
I think should change his Zap Cannon at Level 65 for Electric Terrain at Level 70

that will make ampharos Over power

instead of that, why no change it for cotton spore? is aoe, is grass type and will help a bit in lvl

vg1234

Reaction score
I want to talk about gallade´s brick breack damage, in the next image u can see the different damages of Gallade [125] Snorlax[130] C Electrivire [130] Cloned Blastoise [119] and Magmortar [122], well I know magmortar should have brick break nerffed because fire is weak to rock and to avoid magmortar killing rock types but why the damage of gallade is lower than the others pokemon? its a fight type so he shouldnt have the brick nerffed, his damage is pretty low

Attachments

• brick.jpg
    brick.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

ivalux

Reaction score
about power gem, is lacking on dmg on some pokemons

ampharos 130
03:42 Your Ampharos deals 1054 damage to a Noctowl.
03:42 Your Ampharos deals 1046 damage to a Noctowl.
03:42 Your Ampharos deals 1050 damage to a Noctowl.

corsola 110
03:50 Your Corsola deals 820 damage to a Pidgeotto.
03:50 Your Corsola deals 818 damage to a Pidgeotto.
03:50 Your Corsola deals 818 damage to a Pidgeotto.

and this is again weak type .-.

i dont know about slowking, persian and starmie

crydoku

Reaction score
FORRETRESS

Moves:
Mirror shot - m1 - level 40 - 10s <--Iron Head or Mirrot shot (stun)
Bug Bite - m2 - level 40 - 5s <-- Signal Beam
Struggle Bug - m3 - level 40 - 10s
Protection - m4 - level 40 - 40s <-- Iron Defense.
Gyro Ball - m5 - level 40 - 30s
Pin Missile - m6 - level 40 - 15s
Toxic Spikes - m7 - level 42 - 20s
Explosion - m8 - level 45 - 90s <-- infestation
Flash Cannon - m9 - level 48 - 25s
Doom Desire - m10 - level 55 - 35s <-- this move should be fixed, it rarely hits, you should take the old sprite which fast faster, also if i use gyro ball it take the damage of ball ( damage is reduced)
Heavy Slam - Passive

This is just a suggestion for a new Forretress, i think his only problem is that with protection & reflect it was able to defeat fire pokemon, but if you talk about forre as a strong pokemon, it wasnt, it is not able to defeat psychic like cloned alakazam or mr mime properly, and now that Iron is not resistan to dark anymore, i cannot say it defeat dark fast.
I added iron head to make a combo possible to defeat psychic more properly, also i removed the explotion, a move that was totally useless, i decided to add infestation cuz i belive forre is rarely used for hunt/pvp, how many forretres we see in our hunting experiences or pvp? i think im the only one and if there are some players, im sure less than 5. Forre needs a good bug move for area attack, and thats why forre is too dificult to exp it always need of tms '-'.
Iron defense, well , without Protection it woul be an easy target for other kind of elements '-', but at least Fire pokemons will always defeat it, and pokemons that has resistant against steel/bug, like water/fighting/ghost/.

Clen

Reaction score
STANTLER

increase life Stantler
because according to statistics based on each pokemon
if a pokemon has none of these qualities in motion, are low life
(Reflect, Protect, Restore, or 50% healing)

I believe the pokemons that have none of these qualities were increases the life or defense

why Stantler need more life
since there is no movement to heal and has protection (learn Reflect only to protect but Tm)

some argument to tell me I'm wrong?

Cloned Halew

Reaction score
Pokemon: Walrein.

Suggestion: *Remove Frost Breath and add Blizzard in moves or up the damage of Hail, is very weak.
*Remove Tsunamy and Add Brine. Brine is a original move of walrein.
*Add 2k more of HP.

Argument: *Blizzard is a move of walrein, no TM. - http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...okémon) -
*Brine is a original move of walrein.
* Walrein need more HP. I Walrein 93 and just have 9.5k HP a rockslide and I do rest or motion another kill him understand that it is weak to rock but kills almost anything for his little HP, serves little to duel without tms can not lvl.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
froslass continue without changes, when will be OK? thanks
You must be patient. We already said it will be changed and improved, and it is already done in Test Server, but as you can imagine, we are also working in other stuffs, so we haven't that free time only to rebalance, sorry. Anyway, you all can expect more changes, we worked in many pokemons in Test Server and it will be implemented as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
I know that a lot has been said about "Togekiss" but apparently there is no solution so far. or even not been released.

Togekiss level 126, has 12,350 HP
12,350 / 4 = 3.0875 that is what gets the attack "roost"
making it an easy target for any kind of "pokemon"
an important discovery is that attacks like "Fight" Togekiss much damage so does that break brick to damage a little more than usual, I know this is Fly / Normal but may be right that hurts both this attack?
perhaps with a little more HP, or increase their recovery this may pokemon stabilizes because it is very weak against weaknesses and not very strong in their resistance.

a possible solution could be:
1) add recover instead of roost
2) increase HP, thus ensuring that the total percentage of HP in roost increases when recovering

and the other thing I wanted to make is about banette
This pokemon although you can not learn "reflect" and its learnset not much choice maybe slightly increasing your HP could give a little more about PvP use
the solution might be:
1) add scary face or hypnosis, rather than replacing the hex
2) slightly increase your HP

Here some info.
502A0l2.png

1qIpms2.png

Thanks regards.

Abble

Reaction score
Good afternoon;

First of all I would like to congratulate you guys for the amazing job that you've been doing. When I stopped long time ago there were a LOT of pokemon unbalanced so badly that we couldn't even level up them, for real, keep going on with that.

I'm here to talk about a pokemon that has been good long time ago but nowadays is considered really bad. Gengar!
Below you can see it's moveset:

Moves:
Sucker Punch - m1 - level 70 - 15s
Shadow Punch - m2 - level 70 - 10s
Night Shade - m3 - level 70 - 25s
Shadow Storm - m4 - level 70 - 35s
Hex - m5 - level 70 - 15s
Dream Eater - m6 - level 70 - 35s
Hypnosis - m7 - level 70 - 35s
Sludge Bomb - m8 - level 75 - 30s
Mortal Gas - m9 - level 78 - 30s
Nightmare - m10 - level 80 - 60s
Invisibility - Passive

I think, in my opinion, that the main reason a Cloned Gengar (for example) is so cheap right now is because of it's awful moveset. (You can even look at the pokemon market from diamond server, there are people selling it for 40k a lvl 121 with reflect and giga drain, having in mind that a reflect now is around 40-45k and people usually put a higher price at the market than it's real price).

As I said previously in this thread, most of the time when you use hypnosis you have to choose betwen Dream Eater and Nightmare because there isn't enough time to use both of them, even spamming. Don't get me wrong, there are sometimes that you're able to use both (dunno if it's a bug). The solution is really simple, make hypnosis last a little longer would do it.
Another thing is the passive Invisibility; When it uses it's passive twice wild pokemon atack the character instead of waiting untill he gets visible again (for some reason I think that's not easy to fix, already reported~), also it's really bad to have that as a passive, I mean, you usually will use it to wait your CD's get back at duels, as passive you can't really control it, and lvling up is not that good either becuase the wild pokemon won't stay close while it is using it's combo if the passive is activated. The answer would be to put it back as a CD and make Hex as passive (just like alakazam has psyshock).
The biggest change he should get to make him good again is to remove Sucket Punch (he has too many of diferent type atacks: poison, ghost, psychic and dark) and put Venom Blast. Since he has this poison type that makes him not as confortable as he was to defeat in duels/lvl up psychic pokemon, we should make the best of it, don't you think?

Moves (my suggestion):
Venom Blast - m1 - level 70 - 35s
Shadow Punch - m2 - level 70 - 10s
Night Shade - m3 - level 70 - 25s
Shadow Storm - m4 - level 70 - 35s
Invisibility - m5 - level 70 - 35s
Dream Eater - m6 - level 70 - 35s
Hypnosis - m7 - level 70 - 35s
Sludge Bomb - m8 - level 75 - 30s
Mortal Gas - m9 - level 78 - 30s
Nightmare - m10 - level 80 - 60s
Hex - Passive

1rCgyjg.png

Hope you like it and give a closer look to our not so friendly Gengar. x)

Regards,
Abble.

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
Lickilicky

Moves:
Stomp - m1 - level 80 - 10s
Super Sonic - m2 - level 80 - 25s
Doubleslap - m3 - level 80 - 5s
Mega Punch - m4 - level 80 - 15s
Squishy Licking - m5 - level 80 - 25s
Crusher Stomp - m6 - level 80 - 20s
Knock Off - m7 - level 80 - 25s
Rollout - m8 - level 80 - 30s
Giga Impact - m9 - level 84 - 30s
Power Whip - m10 - level 88 - 45s
Defense Curl - Passive

This pokemon is kinda weak against everything that learn good tms like reflect or brick break for example, even if licklicki is lvl 130, i dont really find in which battle it could be good, i would say it kills flying cuz his rollout, but almost all pokes flying learn reflect and stuns are not too longer like before, so its easily to use reflect when it is doing rollout for example, and his hp i think is 15-16k at lvl 130, it doesnt learn reflect or any good tm, only water& quake the best.

Lickilicky suppused to be a rare pokemon and really strong, but like i said, its dificil to find it usefull at anything, maybe for exp at gengar mansion is good '-', but for anything else?

My suggestion is :

Moves:

Dizzy Punch - m1 - level 80 - 10s <-- this is better cuz it makes a damage.
Doubleslap - m2 - level 80 - 5s
Mega Punch - m3 - level 80 - 15s
Squishy Licking - m4 - level 80 - 25s [Add paralysis effect, this move suppused to use lot of tonges, "lick move" is a tonge that paralize.
Crusher Stomp - m5 - level 80 - 20s
Knock Off - m6 - level 80 - 25s
Rollout - m7 - level 80 - 30s
Recover -m8 - lvl 90 - 50s. having this, will help him alot, licky wont die easy by other pokemons, speciallt against those who learn reflect/brick break.
Giga Impact - m9 - level 84 - 30s
Power Whip - m10 - level 88 - 45s
Defense Curl - Passive

This move always hit 2-4, the max hit is 2k damage, is that okay? i think thats his main move or the move that makes him attractive but double slap hit even more..., some pokemons like donphan with magnitude they can do number 2 to a 10 and with a better damage in 1x.

pabay6b.png

Why mamoswine, tangrouth,electivire should be better?, all new evos are good, but i think you forgot this pokemon, a miltank is just much better...

I hope you like guys :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back