What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
It used to drop tm brick break xd

this thread is not for discussion, but i need speak, Machamp cant drop tm23, its absurd, and tm 31 its more absurd

Why wouldn't a fighting pokemon be able to drop tm 31? Which poke do you want to drop brick break? Alakazam? Cause that makes no sense xd
Can you guys stop your discussion?

you're totally wrong this time, my nidoqueen 120 with reflect and blizzard rapes electivire and rock very easily cuz now with drill run, it have improved a lot in pvp, nidoqueen is perfect, i can show you how to do it :D
That's nice, but don't start a discussion here

Lionheart

Reaction score
Sunflora doesn't need giga impact, It'll be better if it becomes into Absorb.
Jumpluff cotton spore deals electric type damage instead grass type damage also It can't learn giga drain but it loots giga drain.
Add more tms to Ampharos' learnset
Remove Sunny Day in Vileplume and add again Sleep Powder.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Metagross:

Bullet punch 15s
Confusion-25s
MetalBomb-20s
Psychic-15s
Meteor mash-10s
Magnet Rise/ Doom Desire-45s / 35s
Extrasensory-35s
Rock tomb-30s
Body Slam- 15s
Flash Cannon-15s

This would be a pretty rebalance to it, and with it we will stop seeing players crying.

kirius

Reaction score
Mamoswine continues op, really test the pokemon or just make changes and put them on the client?

Receptor

Reaction score
Metagross:

Bullet punch 15s
Confusion-25s
MetalBomb-20s
Psychic-15s
Meteor mash-10s
Extrasensory-35s
Rock tomb-30s
Body Slam- 15s
Flash Cannon-15s

This would be a pretty rebalance to it, and with it we will stop seeing players crying.
next op poke...i think its is too "good" moveset, sorry ;/ Meteor mash now is very good move...snorlax 130 make 6k~dmg...and 10 sec coldown? its crazy :)

Agustiinn

Reaction score
next op poke...i think its is too "good" moveset, sorry ;/ Meteor mash now is very good move...snorlax 130 make 6k~dmg...and 10 sec coldown? its crazy :)

It wouldn't kill fire pokemons, only have a posibility around 10% +- but u need tms to kill'em, magnet rise or doom + rock tomb+earth wouldn't kill a fire poke, wil easily kill rock pokes and poison ones.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
It wouldn't kill fire pokemons, only have a posibility around 10% +- but u need tms to kill'em, magnet rise or doom + rock tomb+earth wouldn't kill a fire poke, wil easily kill rock pokes and poison ones.

They cant add doom desire because some metagross have that TM already and Metagross is very good now, maybe he need good TMs to use its maximum potencial but if the onwner doesnt have cash for buy them, then he can sell the metagross and problem solved

xxthefrancisxx

Reaction score
Metagross:

Bullet punch 15s
Confusion-25s
MetalBomb-20s
Psychic-15s
Meteor mash-10s
Extrasensory-35s
Rock tomb-30s
Body Slam- 15s
Flash Cannon-15s

I liked the set of movements ... fits perfectly ... priorisaria the magnet rise before the doom because it learns tm ... besides the magnet would serve him as it is way too weak with the defenses you have because it is very weak to almost everything ... but very good your idea takes your Like!

Last edited:

xxthefrancisxx

Reaction score
They cant add doom desire because some metagross have that TM already and Metagross is very good now, maybe he need good TMs to use its maximum potencial but if the onwner doesnt have cash for buy them, then he can sell the metagross and problem solved

It's not about having tms or not ... you can put him breack brick and reflec ... and still continues it ... nobody wants to be op ... just make it useful ... too many weaknesses has ... and the metal type is not very good here in pad ... against whom put it to peliar losing sales ... in short you need a good balance if or if ... if not better out of the game would be better and give you a box 2 hoen to everyone who has and problem solved ... and take him out when in fact this preparation for competition :)

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Well guys, I've said we would post here all the changes when it was implemented but I'm without internet nowadays (I will get it this week yet I hope).
Anyways, that's the list with all we changed in the pokemons I posted before:
http://pastebin.com/k6cYrCKW

U can find all the changes we did before I get internet issues in this list.

I can't get where is the problem with Metagross for you all, while I was testing it I killed easily 9 onix around my metagross lvl 100 (using blissey to make them sleep before) and the HP went to yellow.
We won't make it OP, we also won't give it a stun, a protection, + the chance to add TM33 Reflect + TM31 Brick Break, I'm sorry.

Pokemons like Dragonite aren't in the list because I'ven't add it since I had net problems.

As Zelricks said, we will check some others like Poison pokemons, Lanturn etc, but I guess it won't be too much to work now.

Last edited:

cmorky1

Reaction score
Blissey petition:
Selfheal ----50% heal Blissey
Charm change for defense shield as was before rebalance

Obreviate

Reaction score
C'mon back Rock Tomb to Rhyperior ... there is no need a lot of earth moves ... rock tomb is nice cus cause damage and stun ...

Edit:
Rhyperior
Ground/Rock

Rock:
- Rock Throw
- Rock Slide
- Rock Blast
- Falling Rocks

Ground:
- Drill Run
- Earth Power
- Magnitude

We added Earth Power to improve its ground type, so now that's quite balanced. Rhyperior is really, really good. A stun, even if it is only paralyze, could make it OP to avoid water/grass moves with paralyze + protection (and we don't need to talk about Roar, Doom Desire, Thunder and Attract as TMs).

Last edited by a moderator:

Papryk

Banned user
Reaction score
- Pokemon; Poliwrath
- Suggestion; Give back hypnosis to wrath even for this dynamic or just give him some kind of range stun instead of other spell.
- Argument : Okay here i comes lemme talk a bit more about this poke. Poliwrath has a pretty good dmg at all, he doesnt need any kind of this stuff with good tm's but the problem are stuns. Was reading about that he can got just one of em hypnosis or dynamic. I've got that but look at other side of the coin let's talk about his duels. Most of his spells as already meele and he doesnt get any range stun or even slow to get closer so he can be easly raped by porygon but it should be good matchup cause ofc he has psychic spells but wrath is already counter to his type a'it? If he will get any chance to get closer this will be a pretty damn good matchup depens on player skill but now pory is able to use thunder wave slow him down and kill him with his range spells. Same with the other pokes they're just killing him not cause player skill its bad just cause wrath doesnt get and chance to get closer and cast his spells even good lapras with thunder will be able to kick his head off.

Edit:
That's a Porygon2's problem, we probably gonna replace this Thunder Wave with something else.
About Poliwrath, yea it just can have 1 stun, and Dynamic Punch helps way too much more than Hypnosis to kill normal pokemons since it has a good damage.

Edit2
Ya, but its not just 'bout porygon all of pokes with range spells are huge problem for him just cause of he dont have ANY mechanism to come closer to the enemy.
He need smth to get close mb replace mud shot for mud slap it will be enough for him

Last edited:

gabra

Reaction score
Add more damage and special attack to Jynx and C jynx

Change aurora beam or psybeam (these are attacks that do not have in real pokemon ) change for Blizzard this pokemon have blizzard
Change psybeam for lovely kiss this pokemon have this spell and not psybeam
Add Avalanche this spell is good

gabra

Reaction score
Magcargo Spells :

1 : Ember ( approved)
2. Rock Throw ( approved )
3. Fire Blast (magcargo not have this spell in pokemon) change for incinerate that's his real spell
4. Flamethrower (approved )
5. Flame Burst (approved )
6. Rock Slide (approved )
7. Rock Tomb (magcargo not have this spells ) change this spell for earth power
8. Acient Power (approved )
9. Protection ( this pokemon doesn't have this spell ) This pokemon have recover not protection and he can heal 50% hp with recover
10. Lava plume (approved )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back