What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance 2014 or 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
Rebalance this will come out before Halloween Event?

we want to go one level up more smoothly, but then very wild pokemons OP, Exp: Typhlosion 3 sec in 3 sec it uses smokescreen. T_T

berollo

Reaction score
Which from u have information about Hallowen Event oO?

p0shik0

Reaction score
Even this is optimistic version

1zvbgvn.jpg

Obreviate

Reaction score
The problem are the dates! this does not work well here. Once that it should have already been learned.

Botman

Banned user
Reaction score
Oh come on its funny when wild pokes one hit u and u dont know it! :D

manuelcastellanos

Reaction score
here need the most simple and stupid value called responsibility
in my opinion the next update will be like in 2 years or more
or if not look to quest of struggle told within 1 seamana said and already carry 2 month

Grayfoox

Reaction score
They told us what was the main problem, but is fixed now... Remember this game is a hobbie from our staff and they have other things to do instead of upgrade this

Skyrus

Reaction score
They told us what was the main problem, but is fixed now... Remember this game is a hobbie from our staff and they have other things to do instead of upgrade this

The problem here is, they changed their hobby into work cause they earn alot of money true the donation shop. If there is a lot of money involved you have your responsibilities.

Sheeper

Reaction score

I'd love to receive so much money for my "hobby" lol, the problem is, whenever something fucks up they're not hurry to fix it, why? because they're still receiving money, I've noticed it long ago, admins will start to work pretty hard when PA will drastically go down, they will HAVE TO bring it up again, but as long as they receive so much donations they don't have to hurry really much, that's what i think
Ewentually they simply don't know how to fix smth OR they have to wait for Koob (probably the second option - sadly)
Let's just hope they'll fix it soon and Makarno will release rebalance as fast as possible, no need to create bilion threads asking when rebalance will be released, there will be no answer anyways.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Ahahah I know guys... but those money is donations... some cash to help to improve this game... giving it won't means that they must to take alot of responsability from it... it is like it works and had work in the same way for years... I hope they change his mind about it.. but now we just can wait :D

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
Ahahah I know guys... but those money is donations... some cash to help to improve this game... giving it won't means that they must to take alot of responsability from it... it is like it works and had work in the same way for years... I hope they change his mind about it.. but now we just can wait :D

if it is to improve, where is she?

the amount donated is enough to make this game perfect, but we do not have even 10% improvement

Skyrus

Reaction score

No offense but donation is like premium in tibia, they just called it donation to make it look more like your helping the game with ur money but the fact is you can't play properly if you don't have diamond account. PA without diamond account is like tibia without premium account, you can't do shit. So you have to pay HD to other players who pay the diamonds with real cash or you have to pay real cash urself. If donating for this game, gave you only addons, rare candies or rocket balls the number of payments would be down a lot. You maybe never paid real cash to buy your diamonds but there are people who need to pay real cash for ur diamonds. Can you still call it donations if people are pushed in a situation where you have to pay to play? I don't think so.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Keep calm, guys.
Things are going to change around here. I think that the hope is back!

Keep doing the best for us, PA Staff !

Positive thoughts and stop the fights. (y )'

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Well I had almost 2 months of free time to work in reba. After 2 weeks it started to have problems, TS off, domain expired... etc.
And just now that I started semester at univ again problems seems to be "solved". Sadly, now I can only work on weekends.

Clen

Reaction score
Well I had almost 2 months of free time to work in reba. After 2 weeks it started to have problems, TS off, domain expired... etc.
And just now that I started semester at univ again problems seems to be "solved". Sadly, now I can only work on weekends.

then it is best to add another person to take responsibility of the rebalance, since not enough to work only on weekends, this becomes even more overwhelming for us other players, // deverian also accept donations only on weekends

Obreviate

Reaction score
Bump,
Hey guys any news? we're waiting patiently, but this is becoming boring. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back