What's new

Welcome!

[READ THIS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE] ADMIN, GM or W/E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafon

Reaction score
I were working in a fansite since a couple of weeks ago, its directed to Brasillian people, since most of the brasillian player dont acess forum usualy.

Its based in PHP, Ajax, JSCRIPT, HTML, CSS and uses SQL as database, I wont display the URL untill I know with who I might talk to get permission to be a supported fansite, please, I am trying to help to comunity. I tried several times to private msg Tutors, GM and etc in-game and also PM in forum and no response so far, the only one who answered me was 'Khan', his answer was "I dont acess external links, unless youtube"...but it doesnt matter at all...

Please, if you did read this and ARE able to do something or know someone that can help, NOT ME, but the community, please, REPLY THIS TOPIC or PM me....

Its about a Fansite directed to Brasillian people.

Last edited:

chaaps

Reaction score
Joined, I know him, saw the site, and it was the best i ever seen, to much complete, and under construction yet!

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
No links ingame advertising ever. You can pm me a banner and the link of your website, we will add a section for supported fansites (wikias, fansites, etc) in main website of game pretty soon.

Fafon

Reaction score
Already sent.

double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

sergiu19981

Reaction score
padventuresbr.com
Need add button for translate
for example padventuresbr.com/ru;padventuresbr.com/en;padventuresbr.com/tr ......
Sorry for bad Eng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back