Rayquaza Temple/The Sky Pillar Quest

Dark Raze

Reaction score
In order to make this quest:
*You must have all badges
*Box 2 - 3 hoenn
*Level 180?

Rayquaza Temple/Sky Pillar Quest

The profesor will tell you thats there's a strange resonance all over the pokemon world, and in order to stop this,
he wants you to check the spots of the sealed legendary pokemon of magma and sea.

In Groudon Lair(sootopolis cavern https://prnt.sc/i5lj0a):
Magma Leader Maxie: Hey kid what are you doing here is too dangerous! Fight (duel 6vs6) they will tell you that it Seems like Groundon is Being affected by the power of Deoxis in the moon.

In Kyogre Lair (Sootopolis dive?):
Aqua Leader Archie: Hey kid what are you doing here is too dangerous! Fight (duel 6vs6) they will tell you that it Seems like Kyogre is Being affected by the power of Deoxis in the moon.

Going back to the Profesor, Magma and Aqua team leader's will appear next to the profesor, and they will tell you that the only way to stop Kyogre and Groudon outrage is to stop Deoxys power with the help of Rayquaza, they also will tell you about the location of the forbidden temple of Rayquaza.

Sky pillar location: http://prntscr.com/i66o9u + Possible location in PAd: http://prntscr.com/i66otn

In order break the seal of rayquaza, inside of rayquaza temple underground you must do this:

*Some kind of puzzle
*"you see a Door sealed with all the elements"
*Suggestion: 1 poke from each element at level 130 is required in order to open the door or xxx pokemon's at 130 or xxx item's In diferrent spots of the temple underground at the same time.

after the sealed door is broke there will be a lever for a boss fight. (Max 5-10 Players?)

Boss Fight: when Rayquaza gets 30% HP It will mega evol and real fight will starts, When MEGA Rayquaza is at 5% HP
it will go back to the normal form and you must lure him near NPC Steven Stone and the NPC Steven Stone wil catch the rayquaza.
##Steve Stone is Hoenn Champion for those who don't know.

Fly me to the moon:
##on the top of Rayquaza temple/sky pillar With the help of Steve Stone, mega rayquaza will help you to go to the moon. Where you will be abble to Defeat Deoxys which is causing the Kyogre/Groudon outrage.

Steve Stone: Probe me that you are worthy my help.
##Duel 6vs6: Steve team's are Metagross, Skarmory, Cradily, Aggron, Armaldo, Claydol. all at Level 150.

Steve Stone: I see you are strong as the profesor says, but I will need some items to help Rayquaza regain his forces again, Report me back when you get "xxx" Item's.
Player: Report

Steve Stone: you will go instead of me to the moon to Calm Deoxys down. I will let Rayquaza let a ride on way there, but be prepared Deoxys is not a easy opponent,
just let me know when your team is ready. I will let Rayquaza free after Groundon & Kyogre are calm down.
Player: ready

The moon will be a new (island?), depth underground of the moon will be hidden the boss entrance.
#Moon Rotation: The moon can be made in 7 differents laberith/maze one for every day of the week(or just make it random and everyday will spawn 1 of the 7 maps), so this mean that the way to the boss will be completely different everyday,
also in the moon you cannot walk so we will have some kind of astronaut outfit and we will be slow as dive.
#If it's possible to remove Light Effects on the moon, it will make the way to the boss harder, we will have to use Light Ability of our pokemon to know the way.
#in the moon may be respawns of fairy/metal/rock/earth/fire pokemons?
#There will be a plataform for 5-10 Players (idk) with a lever.

Deoxys Boss: can change form or (Make every form of deoxys a Life) until deoxys normal appear and kills it will calm down him.
#1 100% Life per Attack Form, Defense form, Speed form and Normal form.

Reward Chests next to deoxys lair, and there will be a teleport on the top of rayquaza temple for people who have complete the quest, to go back to the moon.

I haven't done quests dialogs because I made it in short time but if the staff really wants to add it, I can do full dialogs.
please judge the idea itself.
I have in mind a questline for Aqua and Magma team's related to Groudon and Kyogre, and the reward can a be elemental box(fire/earth | water/ice).

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
So your entire idea is copying of the late game story of Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire which might not be a bad thing yet it looks way too easy and boring also repetable. What i mean by that is that the entire quest is like this:
1.Duel with npcs which is waaaaaaaay to easy since dueling with the "Very high npcs AI" is like going and killing lvl 1 pokemon since its so simple
2.Giving items just to get access to new location with respawns (which can be made on map without having to do any kind of quest)
3.Fighting against 2 bosses that only 1 is kinda interesting (yet you still need quite a big ammount of players)

And so i would say even if the idea is intresting its nowhere near the brick/feint quest that is quite big and fits in the "hard quest for high lvls thing". Also the rewards for what you have to do seems to be pretty weak and the only good things that would be possible to get from your idea is infernape and glaceon catch (nothing more). I would see in that place someting like a hoenn box 4 with something else since its kinda the "final part of hoenn region story". Also Sky pillar is already on map:
ZScpVhb.png

Attachments

• ZScpVhb.png
    ZScpVhb.png
    2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Dark Raze

Reaction score
So your entire idea is copying of the late game story of Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire which might not be a bad thing yet it looks way too easy and boring also repetable. What i mean by that is that the entire quest is like this:
1.Duel with npcs which is waaaaaaaay to easy since dueling with the "Very high npcs AI" is like going and killing lvl 1 pokemon since its so simple
2.Giving items just to get access to new location with respawns (which can be made on map without having to do any kind of quest)
3.Fighting against 2 bosses that only 1 is kinda interesting (yet you still need quite a big ammount of players)

And so i would say even if the idea is intresting its nowhere near the brick/feint quest that is quite big and fits in the "hard quest for high lvls thing". Also the rewards for what you have to do seems to be pretty weak and the only good things that would be possible to get from your idea is infernape and glaceon catch (nothing more). I would see in that place someting like a hoenn box 4 with something else since its kinda the "final part of hoenn region story". Also Sky pillar is already on map:
ZScpVhb.png

It doesnt need to be a super duper hardcore quest to be a Lv180 quest, It would be just another reason to make players go to level up.
About rewards, being a hoenn based quest doesn't mean that it needs to be a hoenn box 4 as reward
we already have alot of Low level quest 10 to 150.~

BTW Added stuff for the moon part.

*The moon can be made in 7 differents laberith/maze one for every day of the week(or just make it random and everyday will spawn 1 of the 7 maps), so this mean that the way to the boss will be completely different everyday,
also in the moon you cannot walk so we will have some kind of astronaut outfit and we will be slow as dive.

Edit x2: If it's possible to remove Light Effects on the moon, it will make the way to the boss harder, we will have to use Light Ability of our pokemon to know the way.

Last edited:
Back