What's new

Welcome!

Raids

Do you think they should start doing raids at normal hours?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
Pls stop doing raid at stupid hours like 3 am or 6 am 90% of people are sleeping at those hours maybe do raids at normal hours like 8-10pm will be fair for all ;p
Sry for bad english :)

Metin

Reaction score
While I understand the staff cannot make everyone happy, I too don't understand why would they even send a raid when only %25-30 of the players are online. Especially when this raid is shiny celebi.

If this celebi was for valentine's day, why do it 3-4 hours into 15 February?

Skomorowsky

Tutors
Reaction score
You have to understand that people from different countries and different time zones play it. It is difficult to adjust the rallies to each one individually, but in my opinion they are ok. I am from Poland and in my case there were rallies around 5:00 p.m. of our time and the rallies at night are aimed at players from other regions, I think it is quite well balanced

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Staff do raids when they can and when they have time, there is no right time to put raids because we all have different schedules.
Finally there will be raids that will be according to their schedules and not for other players and they should accept it.
Do you mean 8-10pm pl hour?

Metin

Reaction score
Staff do raids when they can and when they have time, there is no right time to put raids because we all have different schedules.
Finally there will be raids that will be according to their schedules and not for other players and they should accept it.
Do you mean 8-10pm pl hour?

Bro nevermind polish or br hour, isnt it most sensible to do when most players are online? What's the point of doing such a big raid when 15 ppl are online in one of their servers?

"Staff do raids when they can and when they have time, there is no right time to put raids because we all have different schedules." Doing a raid for staff is as easy as sending a text message to someone. It literally won't take a minute off their time.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
They can inform us before raid when they will do raid its not hard ;p and yes i mean 8-10pm pl hour maybe 8pm-00am
br players at 8 pm have 3pm yes?so 8pm when you have 3pm is better than 10pm for you when we have 3am ;/
sry for bad english xD
and if they do raid maybe at 0 am then br players have 7pm its not bad hour most people are comeback from schools/jobs
for me 10pm-0am is more fair than 3:30am ;p
again sry for bad english :)

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Well Im talking about diamond server ,I assure you there were a lot of people in this celebi.
Still, there won't be a perfect schedule even if most people are connected because there were always players missing.
And these claims will go on because it will never be fair to everyone.
You'are right that there's not point to make a raid in a server with 15 players.
But talking about diamond I think the raids are fine.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
if they do channel raids where they will saying about raids when and what than raids can be fair for all peoples ;p i was dont sleeping at this 3am but i dont have any informatioon about raid bcs im dont online 24/7 so if they just inform us about raids then its fair for me ;p then its only your fault bcs you dont was on raid.but we dont have any information before raid about it and this is why im thinking its not fair doing raid at 3 am
again sry for bad english ;c

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Obviously, it's not fair for pl players to have a raid at 3:30 am xd As I said sometimes raids will be according to their schedules and not for other players.
Instead to create a channel , maybe only creating a thread here on forum about raid's information.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
All raids depend from the staff member (CM+). They don’t have special schedule for the raids... it’s not a work where you have to go to the office at 8:00 in the morning and you have to do X and Y. Well, in the case of special Pokémon like S Celebi etc. I think it could be balanced between European players and Latin - I mean two raids of the same Pokémon but at different time to give the opportunity to both groups to participate in raids.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Such threads have been answered several times. Raids are being done by CMs or me whenever we have time to do it. Some raids will be done at "normal" hours, some not, as always.

Also those "15" players playing at late hours matter as much as you, they deserve to enjoy some raids too.

And inbefore you say "all raids" are done late...
lastest manual raids and their hours:

Manaphy: 23:20 ~
Mega Scizor: 18:50 ~
Magma Golem: 22:30~
Mewtwo: 3:00~
Mew: 18:05 ~
Donald Trump: 19:05~
Lady Gardevoir: 18:15~
Dialga: 17:30 ~
Dakrai: 1:30~
Xerneas 22:30~
Groudon: 20:30~
Kyogre: 17:45~
Hoopa: 02:00~

If most of the raids are being done in european hours and you are complaining for 1 celebi being late, then you have problem with selfishness. Enjoy those, that you can attend and let others enjoy those, that are being done later. mewlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back