What's new

Welcome!

Raid Achievements suggestion

Sheeper

Reaction score
Hello, as we all know, for now we have sth like ~50 achievements in game, but only few are really worth doing, and also only a few are really challanging, I'd like to see poll of avaiable achievements extended with additional, more challanging achievements.
Some of the achievements I'll suggest are going to be extremally hard, so they will need some special rewards - feel free to suggest.

As you might already have noticed, I focus on raids a lot, it will be same here. Worth mentioning is that it will be related to my previous suggestion with deoxys&Rayquaza raid, another incomming raid suggestion and ewentually the points system that I also suggested
Feel free to comment&Suggest changes to those aswell.
Deoxys and rayquaza raid - http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?35679-New-Raid-Suggestion
Raid system improval - http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?35730-Suggestion-Raid-system-Improval

Some of the achievements might also have their heroic versions, it's teoritically diffrent achievement, but achieving heroic actually means achieving normal one aswell, and the reward for heroic is just a bonus to normal one!

So, as I said, those achievements are going to be related to raids mostly, but also to the title system I'm about to suggest aswell, rewards marked as * are optional.Prefered goals are those marked as "if possible", im simply not sure if it's possible and that's why I also make kinda simplifed version of it.
Here we go:

ACHIEVEMENTS RELATED TO THINGS ALREADY EXISTING

This one is going to be connected to achievement "I've seen an E.T"
I've defeated an E.T
Goal: Dex and Participate in defeating a Mewtwo
Goal if possible: Dex, participate and be one of the 10 most damage dealers during defeating a Mewtwo
Reward: 2 rare candies, mewtwo Trophy and Mewtwo island ticket

That's a piece of history!
Goal: Deal damage to atleast 100 pokes defending ancient kabutops and participate in defeating him during a single raid period
Reward: Experience ticket, 2 rare candies

What's that in the sky?!
Goal: in three separated raids, be the top damage dealer or last hitter during Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno raid
Reward: Random Addon item + 3 rare candies
Heroic version: during all 3 beasts raid (happened few times) manage to visit and hit atleast once EVERY bird before any of them dies and then be the top damage dealer on one of them.
Heroic reward: Title <Blazed>nick, if the top damaged was moltres, <Stormed>nick, if the top damaged was zapdos, <Frozen>nick, if the last hitted was articuno
Warning: This way you can only obtain one of those titles at your character.

The terror is painted red
Goal: Participate in defeating the Red gyarados (raid version)
Goal if possible: Defeat red gyarados within 1 minute after it spawns and be top damage/last hit dealer.
Reward: Red Gyarados trophy, Red Gyarados tail and 5 rare candies

Man versus landslide
Goal: Participate in defeating Crystal Onix (raid version)
Goal if possible Participate in defeating Crystal onix within 3 minutes after it spawns and be top damage/last hit dealer
Reward: Crystal onix Trophy, Crystal onix tail and 5 rare candies

The power of science
Goal: Participate in defeating a Big Porygon.
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating big porygon and be the Top damage dealer
Reward: Upgrage
Reward for "If possible: Upgrade, 5 rare candies, TM psychic.
OPTIONAL
Heroic version: Deal damage as first person to Big Porygon, be the top damage dealer and do not reflect any damage during whole encounter.
Heroic reward: Dubious Disc - Evolve Porygon 2 into Porygon Z

Don't mess with the gang
Goal: Participate in defeating Team rocket
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating Team rocket without personally attacking any pokemon summoned by them and be the Top Damage/Last hit dealer.
Reward: 500 rocket balls
Reward for "if possible": 2k Rocket balls

In-case Raikou would get added
Mommy I want a pet!
Goal: Participate in defeating Raikou, Entei and Suicune
Goal if Possible: Participate in defeating Raikou, Entei and Suicune and be top dealer/last hitter on all 3
Reward: Random legendary Dog Trophy, 3 Rare candies.
Reward for "if possible: Random legendary dog trophy, 3 rare candies and random outfit.
Heroic: Be the top dealer on Raikou without dealing any Ground damage to him, Top dealer on entei without dealing any water damage and top damage at suicune without dealing any electric damage.
Heroic Reward: nick <The beastmaster>

2 next achievements are connected to each other, completing one blocks the possibility to complete another one!​
Summer time!
Goal: Participate in defeating Big Snorlax
Goal if possible: Paritcipate in defeating Big Snorlax and be the top damage/last hit dealer
Reward (for both): Cooker snorlax addon (or however it's called) + 1 rare candy

Winter time!
Goal: Participate in defeating Abominable Snowlax
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating Abominable Snowlax and be the top damage/last hit dealer.
Reward (for both): Snowlax addon (It would have to be added) + 1 rare candy.

The ancient ones
Goal: Participate in defeating Ancient Gengar and Ancient Alakazam
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating Ancient Gengar and Ancient Alakazam and be top dealer/last hitter in both cases.
Reward: Random item for alakazam or gengar (chosen randomly aswell) + 2 rare candies
Reward for "if possible": Random item for alakazam or gengar (chosen randomly aswell) + 2 rare candies + Exp ticket
heroic: be the top damage dealer on ancient alakazam and gengar without using revive during any point of the fight.
Heroic reward: Title <Ancient> nick.

The shadow of her wings
Goal: Participate in defeating Shadow Lugia
Goal if possible: Pariticipate in defeating Shadow Lugia and be atleast top5 Damage dealer.
Reward: Yellow box + 3k hd
Reward for "if possible": Yellow box + 3k + Shadow Lugia wing (New deco item Swag +20).
Heroic: Meet the requirements of the achievement, but instead of top5, Engage the fight (do the first dmg to her) and be top damage dealer without reflecting any damage to Lugia.
Heroic reward: title: Nick <The Lightbringer>

It's dangerous to visit forest alone
Goal: Participate in defeating Celebi
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating the celebi and be the top damage dealer without personally dealing ANY fire damage to it
Reward: <feel free to suggest>
Heroic: defeat celebi in X minutes (can't count what would be the optimal time, but make it quite hard and good team requiring), without personally dealing any fire Damage and become the top damage dealer.
Heroic reward: title - Nick <The Time traveler>

OPTIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS FOR THINGS THAT WOULD NEED TO GET ADDED - Most of these won't have any reward suggested yet​

2 next achievements are connected to each other, completing one blocks the possibility to complete another one!​
The visitor from another planet
Goal: During Deoxys and Rayquaza raid participate in defeating Deoxys while he's the boss that's being killed.
Goal if possible: During Deoxys and rayquaza raid Pariticipate in defeating deoxys while he's the boss that's being killed and be the top damage/last hit dealer. You also need to dex Deoxys
Reward: Deoxys trophy + <feel free to suggest> (maybe the astronaut outfit)

The Drake you don't want to mess with
Goal: During Deoxys and Rayquaza raid participate in defeating Rayquaza while she's the boss that's being killed.
Goal if possible: During Deoxys and Rayquaza raid participate in defeating Rayquaza while she's the boss that's being killed and be the top damage/last hit dealer. You also need to dex Rayquaza.
Reward: Rayquaza trophy + <feel free to suggest> (maybe dragon hunter outfit)

Heroic version: Deal nearly the same damage to both Rayquaza and Deoxys (15k diffrence allowed) and be in the victorious team (which means you need to do a bit more damage to the boss that's defeated) and be the last hitter on it.
Heroic Reward depending on boss: If you last hitted the rayquaza: Title - Nick <The Dragon hunter>. If you last hitted Deoxys - Nick <The Alien Hunter>

I am the legend!
Goal: Participate in defeating every legendary pokemon at raids and those avaiable in quests (Lugia for now?)

I am the True legend!
Goal: Defeat every Raid boss and quest legendary pokes as a Top damage Dealer
Reward: <feel free to suggest sth REALLY GOOD> + Title - Nick <The legend>

Here I come to save the day!
Goal: During any boss raid, be the last hit dealer while doing ONLY the last hit to boss.
Reward: <feel free to suggest> + Title <Daysaver>nick

Last edited:

matheo01q

Reaction score
Hello, as we all know, for now we have sth like ~50 achievements in game, but only few are really worth doing, and also only a few are really challanging, I'd like to see poll of avaiable achievements extended with additional, more challanging achievements.
Some of the achievements I'll suggest are going to be extremally hard, so they will need some special rewards - feel free to suggest.

As you might already have noticed, I focus on raids a lot, it will be same here. Worth mentioning is that it will be related to my previous suggestion with deoxys&Rayquaza raid, another incomming raid suggestion and ewentually the points system that I also suggested
Feel free to comment&Suggest changes to those aswell.
Deoxys and rayquaza raid - http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?35679-New-Raid-Suggestion
Raid system improval - http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?35730-Suggestion-Raid-system-Improval

Some of the achievements might also have their heroic versions, it's teoritically diffrent achievement, but achieving heroic actually means achieving normal one aswell, and the reward for heroic is just a bonus to normal one!

So, as I said, those achievements are going to be related to raids mostly, but also to the title system I'm about to suggest aswell, rewards marked as * are optional.Prefered goals are those marked as "if possible", im simply not sure if it's possible and that's why I also make kinda simplifed version of it.
Here we go:

ACHIEVEMENTS RELATED TO THINGS ALREADY EXISTING

This one is going to be connected to achievement "I've seen an E.T"
I've defeated an E.T
Goal: Dex and Participate in defeating a Mewtwo
Goal if possible: Dex, participate and be one of the 10 most damage dealers during defeating a Mewtwo
Reward: 2 rare candies, mewtwo Trophy and Mewtwo island ticket

That's a piece of history!
Goal: Deal damage to atleast 100 pokes defending ancient kabutops and participate in defeating him during a single raid period
Reward: Experience ticket, 2 rare candies

What's that in the sky?!
Goal: in three separated raids, be the top damage dealer or last hitter during Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno raid
Reward: Random Addon item + 3 rare candies
Heroic version: during all 3 beasts raid (happened few times) manage to visit and hit atleast once EVERY bird before any of them dies and then be the top damage dealer on one of them.
Heroic reward: Title <Blazed>nick, if the top damaged was moltres, <Stormed>nick, if the top damaged was zapdos, <Frozen>nick, if the last hitted was articuno
Warning: This way you can only obtain one of those titles at your character.

The terror is painted red
Goal: Participate in defeating the Red gyarados (raid version)
Goal if possible: Defeat red gyarados within 1 minute after it spawns and be top damage/last hit dealer.
Reward: Red Gyarados trophy, Red Gyarados tail and 5 rare candies

Man versus landslide
Goal: Participate in defeating Crystal Onix (raid version)
Goal if possible Participate in defeating Crystal onix within 3 minutes after it spawns and be top damage/last hit dealer
Reward: Crystal onix Trophy, Crystal onix tail and 5 rare candies

The power of science
Goal: Participate in defeating a Big Porygon.
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating big porygon and be the Top damage dealer
Reward: Upgrage
Reward for "If possible: Upgrade, 5 rare candies, TM psychic.
OPTIONAL
Heroic version: Deal damage as first person to Big Porygon, be the top damage dealer and do not reflect any damage during whole encounter.
Heroic reward: Dubious Disc - Evolve Porygon 2 into Porygon Z

Don't mess with the gang
Goal: Participate in defeating Team rocket
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating Team rocket without personally attacking any pokemon summoned by them and be the Top Damage/Last hit dealer.
Reward: 500 rocket balls
Reward for "if possible": 2k Rocket balls

In-case Raikou would get added
Mommy I want a pet!
Goal: Participate in defeating Raikou, Entei and Suicune
Goal if Possible: Participate in defeating Raikou, Entei and Suicune and be top dealer/last hitter on all 3
Reward: Random legendary Dog Trophy, 3 Rare candies.
Reward for "if possible: Random legendary dog trophy, 3 rare candies and random outfit.
Heroic: Be the top dealer on Raikou without dealing any Ground damage to him, Top dealer on entei without dealing any water damage and top damage at suicune without dealing any electric damage.
Heroic Reward: nick <The beastmaster>

Summer time!
Goal: Participate in defeating Big Snorlax
Goal if possible: Paritcipate in defeating Big Snorlax and be the top damage/last hit dealer
Reward (for both): Cooker snorlax addon (or however it's called) + 1 rare candy

Winter time!
Goal: Participate in defeating Abominable Snowlax
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating Abominable Snowlax and be the top damage/last hit dealer.
Reward (for both): Snowlax addon (It would have to be added) + 1 rare candy.

The ancient ones
Goal: Participate in defeating Ancient Gengar and Ancient Alakazam
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating Ancient Gengar and Ancient Alakazam and be top dealer/last hitter in both cases.
Reward: Random item for alakazam or gengar (chosen randomly aswell) + 2 rare candies
Reward for "if possible": Random item for alakazam or gengar (chosen randomly aswell) + 2 rare candies + Exp ticket
heroic: be the top damage dealer on ancient alakazam and gengar without using revive during any point of the fight.
Heroic reward: Title <Ancient> nick.

The shadow of her wings
Goal: Participate in defeating Shadow Lugia
Goal if possible: Pariticipate in defeating Shadow Lugia and be atleast top5 Damage dealer.
Reward: Yellow box + 3k hd
Reward for "if possible": Yellow box + 3k + Shadow Lugia wing (New deco item Swag +20).
Heroic: Meet the requirements of the achievement, but instead of top5, Engage the fight (do the first dmg to her) and be top damage dealer without reflecting any damage to Lugia.
Heroic reward: title: Nick <The Lightbringer>

It's dangerous to visit forest alone
Goal: Participate in defeating Celebi
Goal if possible: Participate in defeating the celebi and be the top damage dealer without personally dealing ANY fire damage to it
Heroic: defeat celebi in X minutes (can't count what would be the optimal time, but make it quite hard and good team requiring), without personally dealing any fire Damage and become the top damage dealer.
Heroic reward: title - Nick <The Time traveler>

OPTIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS FOR THINGS THAT WOULD NEED TO GET ADDED - Most of these won't have any reward suggested yet​

The visitor from another planet
Goal: During Deoxys and Rayquaza raid participate in defeating Deoxys while he's the boss that's being killed.
Goal if possible: During Deoxys and rayquaza raid Pariticipate in defeating deoxys while he's the boss that's being killed and be the top damage/last hit dealer. You also need to dex Deoxys
Reward: Deoxys trophy + <feel free to suggest> (maybe the astronaut outfit)

The Drake you don't want to mess with
Goal: During Deoxys and Rayquaza raid participate in defeating Rayquaza while she's the boss that's being killed.
Goal if possible: During Deoxys and Rayquaza raid participate in defeating Rayquaza while she's the boss that's being killed and be the top damage/last hit dealer. You also need to dex Rayquaza.
Reward: Rayquaza trophy + <feel free to suggest> (maybe dragon hunter outfit)

Heroic version: Deal nearly the same damage to both Rayquaza and Deoxys (15k diffrence allowed) and be in the victorious team (which means you need to do a bit more damage to the boss that's defeated) and be the last hitter on it.
Heroic Reward depending on boss: If you last hitted the rayquaza: Title - Nick <The Dragon hunter>. If you last hitted Deoxys - Nick <The Alien Hunter>

I am the legend!
Goal: Participate in defeating every legendary pokemon at raids and those avaiable in quests (Lugia for now?)

I am the True legend!
Goal: Defeat every Raid boss and quest legendary pokes as a Top damage Dealer
Reward: <feel free to suggest sth REALLY GOOD> + Title - Nick <The legend>

Here I come to save the day!
Goal: During any boss raid, be the last hit dealer while doing ONLY the last hit to boss.
Reward: <feel free to suggest> + Title <Daysaver>nick

Not bad ,but ant time in polish time can be raid good in the morning ... because? any CM playing ... so not all can't made it.

matheo01q

Reaction score
Not bad ,but ant time in polish time can be raid good in the morning ... because? any CM playing ... so not all can't made it.

+ a lot of players dont more more random rewards :D lucker have good ,other have nothing :D

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm sorry bro, but I don't agree with this. PA is getting much and much easier. I know that some achievements you suggested are really hard to achiev, but we already get the bosses' items.
We are having 3 raids in a day, OMG! I know some raids are "stupid", but in the past, we barely had a raid per week/month.
I don't see any reason to make things easier.
Sorry bro.

Back