What's new

Welcome!

Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
hello i have no problem with ks but this guy did it for a someone who just came back to play 190 vs 105 a little abusive it seems to me
GSs9kvi.png

and he called us "monkeys"
Rpkbr4O.png

you can't go calling people monkey, and wait for them not to respond

Madaraofblack

Reaction score
Jeste Uni was sitting there since 12 am polish time so idk whats the matter, he was asking to leave in a normal way but you didnt response for his request

Troled Devilerk

Reaction score
At first, have you something to prove your words? That he follow you and like you said "racism"? Because when you just say he follow you it isn't argument. And saiyng about someone monkey is not racism, it is just offensive word, just check definition xD

At second, you come to spawn where he was first and you were trying to steal shinies (it is on chat too), just take a break to think a while, you won't say anything when someone come to your spawn, stealing pokes where you was first, won't you be angry? Just think a little bit about it.

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
At first, have you something to prove your words? That he follow you and like you said "racism"? Because when you just say he follow you it isn't argument. And saiyng about someone monkey is not racism, it is just offensive word, just check definition xD

At second, you come to spawn where he was first and you were trying to steal shinies (it is on chat too), just take a break to think a while, you won't say anything when someone come to your spawn, stealing pokes where you was first, won't you be angry? Just think a little bit about it.

I didn't mean that the " follow"is racism, we all know what I mean, I want to exalt the fact that you minimize the word so as not to get into trouble

Troled Devilerk

Reaction score
So now every offensive word should be call racism in this way of thinkng. When he will say "nation" monkey", that's the racism. Due to the fact you say monkey is racism, i should report every single player whose call me noob for racism xD

Last edited:

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
Not really. Call afro-american "nigga" and you will offend him, call a south and center american "monkey and you will offend him, i don't know you enough to talk to me like that, If it seems normal to you go call monkeys your friends, but not others

Simpsomp

Reaction score
13:39 [CM] Flanders has taken the action "Notation" (1 left to banishment) against: jeste uni (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Destructive Behaviour", and comment: "Racism".

13:40 [CM] Flanders has taken the action "Banishment" against: gareth bale (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Destructive Behaviour", and comment: "Offensive language".
Gareth Bale was notation, but because of the amount of warnings he turned on Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back