Not open for further replies.

xGero

Banned user
Reaction score
was fighting on spawn
guy wrote to me: https://prnt.sc/t5w8la

and situation looks like this
https://prnt.sc/t5wagg

I feel myself very offended, remember that racism works in 2 sides, waiting for fast staff's answer on that.

I know BR players hate when you call them "Macaco" and it means ape, so this is reason why you called man from other country like that?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
You people are crybabies as hell xD

DUDE, whole part of BR community is crying for "mankeys" and calling pl players like that is fine? if they can call us like that it means we can call them like that too.
EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FAIR, SAY NO TO RACISM LUDACHA

Misfit

Reaction score
You people are crybabies as hell xD

Hi,just to suggest
Could you make 365 days lottery for brasilians and their donation system and leave us with our damn rewards and amount of tickets alone?
Just to suggest,coz this si absolute bullshit
Thanks <3 you suck

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRYBABIES AS HELL

huberto

Reaction score
I believe this should actually be considered as racism since Polish people are often called monkeys in an offenssive way. Just google for "Polish monkey" and you will see for your own. Same goes for treating us with onion what happens pretty often even from some staff members. I find it as offenssive and racist as treating South American people with banana. There should be equal punishment system regardless of your nation.

Misfit

Reaction score
btw, this actually shows intelligence level of some players, I understand that polish, spanish or portuguese for some random people can be trash language, but ENGLISH? If in 2020, in 21th century u're not able to say few words in English then maybe think about your existence in this world?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Any staff's answer? or its only punishable if pl players call br players in that way?

Tsu

Reaction score
I once heard a guy say "it's not wrong for me to call someone a monkey if he acts like one", curious how the world turns.
It's like an kid say "why they can and me no?". Cause you are not like they... Good luck.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Any staff's answer? or its only punishable if pl players call br players in that way?

I once heard a guy say "it's not wrong for me to call someone a monkey if he acts like one", curious how the world turns.
It's like an kid say "why they can and me no?". Cause you are not like they... Good luck.

I wouldnt take it as racism, but lot of good players got notation or ban for calling someone like that. And Staff said clearly it is racism. And if im that kid im now like them and can call everyone monkey if im one too?

Duzy pan

Reaction score
have ignore option.

Ewangelia wg św. Łukasza rozdział 23
"4 Piłat więc oświadczył arcykapłanom i tłumom: «Nie znajduję żadnej winy w tym człowieku»."

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hi,just to suggest
Could you make 365 days lottery for brasilians and their donation system and leave us with our damn rewards and amount of tickets alone?
Just to suggest,coz this si absolute bullshit
Thanks <3 you suck

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRYBABIES AS HELL

I know,but i was on to much beer and cocaine xD sorry

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, if no one from Staff want to react, just tell us is that ok to call br players like that? And calling pl players like that is fine? I truły believe everyone have equal rights, and there isn't any difference.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, if no one from Staff want to react, just tell us is that ok to call br players like that? And calling pl players like that is fine? I truły believe everyone have equal rights, and there isn't any difference.

No dude, I couldn't punish him cus my modem died and had to wait to get net back, I'll do it later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back