• Other suggestion

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludek

Reaction score
I voted no. My opinion is mostly similar to Dagugo, however i'm focusing only at his first point.

I think that we have a lot of pokemons is game which people can exp and prolongation of reaching maximum lvl isn't necessary. You can always get new pokemon which will be diffrent that previous one, what makes game more interesting (for me of course).

I'm aware that some people love some pokemons and they want to exp them even higher than 150, but for me it's pointless :c

Last edited:

LexKyle

Reaction score
I vote yes

This depend of the form as you see the game... and me see this form:
I have a lot of pokes, hmmm actually 230+ and i feel excited with this notice, in moment i have 167 pokes level 130 and when i put them in level max, they went to depot ;/
Now with this i have a possibility play with them again.

But I respect the opinion of all

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
My vote is "no". I don't really want to repeat what Dagugo said, since I agree with nearly everything he said.
I just want to mention that forcing people to level all their pokes from 130 to 150 now isn't really a "goal", rather a grinding festival of leveling 50-100 pokes again.
The thing is PAd now is about gathering many pokes and obtaining new and new, we are having new pokes added frequentlly and leveling them to 130 is more than enough. If you would suggest this change years ago, where players had ~20 pokes at max - it would be cool, but I'm affraid now it's too late. Players already focused on obtaining as many pokes as possible, and forcing them to spend a lot more time to level them is not good imo. Also, players who are not using their 130lvl pokes now claim "I will finally use it!" - Ye, untill it reaches 150, and then it'll end up in locker again.
After all, Pokemon is about catching 'em all, not grinding 'em all. Even as I am retired now, I'd stick with adding new pokes and alola update - and as it was said previously, think about something which would get player's attention for a long time, something repeatable, yet not the same. a kind of weekly quest requiring like 2-3 days to complete with a diffrent quest each week (e.g 5 diffrent quests rotating each week).
So... no from me, soz.
PS I'd rather obt for Celsonz's suggestion about boosting pokemons than leveling them to 150, but it would depend on it's mechanics

psych07

Reaction score
we can have one option to say if no, what is the best thing to replace this option? another change for the game what are in the list for 2017? atm vote are not very sure cause is almost same. maybe some ppl like me think have more things to be added on the game instead of this option like promotion system, one pokemon arena with raids inside or the tournament system like i said before or we only can talk about the 150+ quest?

Dadudel

Reaction score
My vote is "no" it might be selfish but im sure there are other players like me. I dont like leveling up neither character nor pokemons its really boring for me im really struggling to exp like 7-10(?) pokes i already have up to 130 the part i enjoy the most is duels - and i can agree with point Raissa is making about if you're good u could beat 150 pokes with 130 depending of your skill/team etc etc. But what if you're dueling with someone equal while he has pokes at 150 and ur stuck with your 130? You will probably lose and the only solution is go and exp. I personally don't have that much time to spare cuz of work and other stuff.

karksiukas

Reaction score
Hello.

First of all, I do respect everyone's opinions and demands, however I fail to see much sense in some of your arguments.
I really hate long and complicated answers so I'll TRY to go as short as possible. (probably haven't succeeded in that :C)
(And yes I won't deny, at the moment I'm playing on Platinum where it's a lot easier but this has nothing to do with MY personal reasons)

So some of you state that it wouldn't make a big difference if levels were allowed to go up to 150.
I would ask you then: so why not keep your Pokemon at level 100??
Come on, 30 levels don't make a big difference too (not speaking of Pokemon which evolve at high levels).
Game is going forward, people are reaching higher and higher levels and I can't see that main reason for why would so many people go against the change.

Okay, there's a point in Dagugo's reply that higher level people will be getting straight advantage over lower level people at this point (Speaking of anyone below level 100 here) and that's one of the main concerns I have if this change were to happen. Therefore, as somebody mentioned some extra rules should be introduced to prevent high levels KSing the very low ones.

Small as the change seem, 20 levels would give you a realistic advantage in any aspect of the game, therefore a lot of rebalancing might be needed. (another one of the negative points I see)

I'll agree that there MIGHT be some more important things to work on right now but if this already is in plans of 2017, then I really don't see any real reason for this not to be implemented.

Aside from many personal reasons such as being a mainly PvP player and having no interest on releveling your Pokemon or having no time to do it, there's just nothing more negative I could find about the change.

So whatever your final decision would be, I am always in for changes because that is what makes the game move forward and makes it still fun and playable so my final personal verdict would be FOR.

Last edited:
A

Albuquerque

I don't think it will motivate players to lvl up their pokémons to 150, since it wil not change almost anything and the difference between HP/DMG is minimal and doesn't give many benefits - since you guys said that a 110/130 team could win a 130/150.

We have a lot of pokemons and even more with Alola's arrival. And not even the top levels or donates have all pokémons 130 - without saying that they have pokemons that even with TMs are boring for lvl up, who would want to have lvl up them one more time. We have already accustomed to lvl up until 130, for what more?

I think the justificative "no one is forced to level up" is weak too, why not give a better justifcation or say what would be benefit to have a pokémon 150 so that players can change their idea/vote? When players already have their pokémons 150 will be the SAME, keep same old as always. Level up their pokémons 150 and then what happens? Your pokémon finally back to depot YEY! Since you guys said that no have difference to do duel with 130 against 150.

What would be the benefit or motivation? Achievement with a reward "meh ok" or just 4~6 pokémons be used level 150 for a new quest and have another reward "meh ok"? I think this is not enough to motivate players to have some special pokémon being level 150 since there is not much significante change between HP/DMG to be added.​

We can't forget that most or some players lvl up their pokémons in PAPoi - including me, I will not deny that I have done this or sometimes I do, but because of the lack "decent/good" respawn to level up some pokémons annoying or that pokémon isn't useful in other respawn even with TMs being too weak yet. And some respawns that I used to lvl up annoying pokes, could be "psychologically better" if I activated exp ticket, nut now I have to activate ticket in the best possible respawn because now there is coldown, now I have to select the best respawn with team 130 to get more exp for 2 hours only every weeknd since I don't have much time during the week.

I am very grateful for all news/update in these last years of Padventures, but this is my opinion. I think others changes in game would improve and motivate players, such as the suggestion of the user/player Celsonsz to add boost to pokémons, so players who like to duel and/or lvl up will be able to choose boost in his favorite pokémons; new quests/spawns; increase the rate chance dropping mega stone since I have not seen anyone else drop for 1 year or more, even with players who daily hunt mega bosses; increase chance of shinys in game since only one player - in the diamond has practically all the shiny and is pratically too an incative player - and I know it's not difficult but it's "pure/only lucky" or whatever to catch any of them. I've seen players with over 200 balls on shiny and never captured any of them, not even the worst - for me it's the ariados, but I love this little guy - of all the shiny, thats shocking and shameful because we spent more than 2 hours in a respawn to throw a pokeball in a shiny.

Well, thats all. My vote is no. And I agree with most of the posts I have given "thanks" and don't want to repeat same justifcations or ideas. I think you guys from staff can consider this too fo rall in some posts that are useful or have good ideas.

One more question, why the players who voted YES not justify their vote? Maybe they justify it, players who voted NO can change their opinion/idea.​

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I tottally agree with it (i hope that with this system wild pokes 120-130 could become catchable, and allow us to use Rare candies on pokes till lvl 120, not 100)

or maybe Add a Boost System instead of making this quest

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
What about not adding next 20 levels only boost system for pokes 130? for example max +10 and it will give +10% of power pokemon - where we need some special items - maybe this from mega pokemons?
If players are now complaining for 200 dmg difference (in point of the strongest spell, in point of some weaker spells its +130-150 dmg), which is less than 10%. So why wouldn't they complain for 10%?
In other point - point of some people's arguments - that will force them to level up, which is another reason that people may disagree.
In my own point of view it's good idea, but also for lazies, people who are having higher level won't put any effort to get higher damage. Quest is indeed an effort but only for the few first people, who are doing it without spoil.

we can have one option to say if no, what is the best thing to replace this option? another change for the game what are in the list for 2017? atm vote are not very sure cause is almost same. maybe some ppl like me think have more things to be added on the game instead of this option like promotion system, one pokemon arena with raids inside or the tournament system like i said before or we only can talk about the 150+ quest?
Well, we already have this quest well planned, described with all items, positions map etc, ready to be coded. If most of players will disagre, then we'll just focus and take care of alola.
Promotion quest will be done as professions. But that's something big and very advanced, what needs a lot of time to be well planned. Most of professions will be based on pokemon's type and will have different benefits.

My vote is "no" it might be selfish but im sure there are other players like me. I dont like leveling up neither character nor pokemons its really boring for me im really struggling to exp like 7-10(?) pokes i already have up to 130 the part i enjoy the most is duels - and i can agree with point Raissa is making about if you're good u could beat 150 pokes with 130 depending of your skill/team etc etc. But what if you're dueling with someone equal while he has pokes at 150 and ur stuck with your 130? You will probably lose and the only solution is go and exp. I personally don't have that much time to spare cuz of work and other stuff.
That's a bit selfish argument - in fact in anime or games it was always about being very best, bo to be this, you had to train your Pokemon. PVP is not a center of this game, otherwise exping side wouldnt' exist.

Oski

Reaction score
I vote "no" . Why ? Because we have a lot of pokemon that we can exp. And why when somebody vote "yes" doesn't need to write why it is on YES, and those who are NOT required to write a justification. It isn't fair...

Kucipwa

Reaction score
I vote "no" .
1. All pvp system will be destroyed. Many players do not care about leveling the character. It ends up on lvl 120-130 and only fighting in pvp. So you force new players and those who do not lvl up to do a new quest just to be on par with high lvl players.
2. All Tournament system must be change ? Now we have 2 divisions. For pokemon up to 120 and over 120 but maximum 130. Now it will be 150 lvl. Pokemon who have 30 lvl less, have no chance in this duel.
3. Think about how many players lose only because they force them to spend much more time before the computer. (Many people do not have much).
If u say something like its only 200 dmg more, Try to win this fight vs 150 lvl. And if u say something like that in the pokemon (ANIME) is not just about fighting, I agree, but remember that everything turned around that Ash wanted to get all the signs ....
Oh .... and did not throw 10k balls for 1 pokemon.

Skylit Drive

Reaction score
I vote yes! and i do not have much to say, just think it's a good idea ^^ But maybe if for many players level up a pokemon to 150 its a crazy idea maybe should change it to lvl 140~

Arann

Reaction score
I voted NO, because this game isnt only about exp and it will destroy pvp system, this game isnt only about exp, dont make it more boring. Lvl up to 130 waste enough time. Staff should care about all servers, not only about platinum (70% yes votes in this pool)

Bogdan

Reaction score
Why only platinum players voted yes? Ah cuz they can easly lvl up with their exp. As i see other server players voted no, so staff lets thing again about this change or do it only on platinum. I vote no, because it will destroy pvp system.

Duzy pan

Reaction score
I vote "no" . Why ? Because we have a lot of pokemon that we can exp.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I voted NO, because this game isnt only about exp and it will destroy pvp system, this game isnt only about exp, dont make it more boring. Lvl up to 130 waste enough time. Staff should care about all servers, not only about platinum (70% yes votes in this pool)

How will it destroy pvp? Because pokes will have 1-2k hp more? or because they will have 130-200 dmg per spell more? Do shinies or cloneds destroy pvp? This game doesn't round around Pvp. There's also exp side. It won't change anything in pvp :) Maybe players who hate to exp should start to play GTA? you don't need to exp there at all. This game, as it's a bit based on tibia is about gaining experience to be better, though it's limited unlike tibia that is not.

flapjackhere

Reaction score
I voted YES, the reason is: Exp pokes to 150 will be like motivation for me, since im using my pokes 130 full exp and its making me lazy to go exp.
I also opted for pokemons that I really like, not just quantity. So it would not be a problem exping them to 150.

Last edited:

Thii Milius

Reaction score
My vote is yes, but I've been thinking that high level players will really abuse power, more... I've been thinking that this will leave the game with more goals, and thus leave a greater desire to reach everyone, I just think that if The 150 system is used, create new rules for ks and power abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back