What's new

Welcome!

Quest: Daily Dungeons Challenge

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Stop cry, they will send rewards soon like always(very late). Be patience.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I don't understand why Staff is surprised that players complaint anything if they say something and later nothing happens. Even if nothing happens in my opinion they should say something, whats went wrong etc. This topic was said hundred of times and everytime is the same story. Players complaint - Staff in unhappy about that, Staff doesn't infrom us about delayed things - players are unhappy. As always we are stuck in the circle..

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
We now process the rewards to deliver them today.
Top points - Lucarionite
1200 points - Johto Box 4
1200 points - Very Rare Card
1100 points - TM Case 12
1000 points - TM Case 8
800 points - TM Case 3
700 points - Cute Island Ticket
650 points - kanto/johto box 3
400 points - PA Silver Token

Deleted players are now disqualified by default on highscore.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
So, when restart?
And for how much days will be season?(finally)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Why would he lie about it then? Too bad I didn't make a screenshot. Anyway it doesn't realy matter.

As if it was first thing he lied about. You shouldn't believe in everything, that people say. We have reviewed Mirse's account and Invictus didn't log there during last 2 years (I did not check earlier, cause it's pointless)

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Dungeon Keeper now trades your dungeon points for rewards.

Season 2 Rewards. Start & End Dates: TBA
6000 points - TBA from poll (Only first person to get this amount)
3000 points - random elemental box
2600 points - Very Rare Card
2200 points - Hoenn Box 4
1850 points - TM Case 4
1700 points - TM Case 12/13/14/15 (choosable)
1600 points - TM Case 1/2/5/8
1400 points - TM Case 6/7
1200 points - TM Case 3
1000 points - Cute Island Ticket
1000 points - Kanto / Johto / Hoenn Box 3
500 points - PA Silver Token

demzpacito

Reaction score
I managed to get 3 rewards. Is that correct? I remember you saying we could get 2

demzpacito

Reaction score
You can get as many as you can with the amount of points that you have.

Cool, thanks. One last question: I also remember you said that the player that got Mega Stone could also get other rewards. So when you set 6000 points for it does it mean the player will have to spend those 6k to get it or its just a milestone?

BONUS: Guess which poke is from JB3 and JB4:

18:24 You received a pokemon (Octillery [43]).
18:34 You received a pokemon (Wobbuffet [52]).

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Are points of a previous season not spent in rewards added to next one, or are points not used lost?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Cool, thanks. One last question: I also remember you said that the player that got Mega Stone could also get other rewards. So when you set 6000 points for it does it mean the player will have to spend those 6k to get it or its just a milestone?

That's true. With the 6k points... it's kinda understood, that you will spend all your points on the Mega Stone. (judging by the fact that Mirse, who will get the mega stone, didn't event get 6k points in the last season).

Thanks! Rewards look really awesome! Elemental box? NICE!.

ALSO...

I think it would be nice if you let us choose between Kanto/Hoen/Johnto Box 4. (or at least make them "random", if you are afraid ppl will get too many Aeros), but please do not make only 1 type of box 4 available.

Again, thanks!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

BONUS: Guess which poke is from JB3 and JB4:

18:24 You received a pokemon (Octillery [43]).
18:34 You received a pokemon (Wobbuffet [52]).
I think that getting a mega stone is more than enough.

Will there be changes on dungeon for season 2(like reducing the time limit or changing pokemon we can find inside)?
Yes, we will reduce the time and with it probably also amount of safe zones.

Are points of a previous season not spent in rewards added to next one, or are points not used lost?
Every season starts with the same balance for every participant - 0 points.

Any new info/prediction about the release of card system?
Atm no, mostly because Jano is absent and will stay like this for some time (rl life issues). Once he's back, he will program it. Very rare cards will be very hard to obtain, just dungeon, tournaments or forum contests and they will be required to get a mega pokemon out of the album system. Just keep your card and be patient.

That's true. With the 6k points... it's kinda understood, that you will spend all your points on the Mega Stone. (judging by the fact that Mirse, who will get the mega stone, didn't event get 6k points in the last season).

Thanks! Rewards look really awesome! Elemental box? NICE!.

ALSO...

I think it would be nice if you let us choose between Kanto/Hoen/Johnto Box 4. (or at least make them "random", if you are afraid ppl will get too many Aeros), but please do not make only 1 type of box 4 available.

Again, thanks!
I don't know if it is good idea with Kanto Box 4, because we don't want to lose rarity on Aerodactyl, but we will think about it, maybe giving lower chance to get Kb4 than other boxes (if random)

Back