What's new

Welcome!

Quest: Daily Dungeons Challenge

demzpacito

Reaction score
You should stop to waste your time talking bullshit.
Jano will be back in thursday so he will code npc for rewards, don't worry, world doesnt end on Hohenheim.

i was banned for less than that

NandoCruise

Reaction score
All I am saying is:

Being sarcastic, rude and, on top of that, putting pressure on Staff Members will not help to make things faster.

Please People, try no to be annoying for once. Really.

I know bumping a post every 24 hrs is allowed, just try to do it in a nicer way.

Dzoon

Banned user
Reaction score
sad, we have to wait 2 weeks for rewards and we will get worse rewards than hohen said... #VeryRareCard.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Great, thanks for the feedback! But what about points requirements?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Seriously, how do you expect us players to be comprehensive, polite and patient? Its been 5 days since everyone got their rewards but the winner of the season.

Eudinho asked me to patiently wait for the mega stone to be programmed. Its not like you had the entire month to do so, am I right? But ok, Ive been patiently waiting since then and all I did was kindly ask for a status report on forum. And as usual I got totally ignored. Its really hard to keep up with that.

Its so much easier now to ignore since Im the only one interested, just like last season. I dont even know why I still get disappointed

Dzoon

Banned user
Reaction score
Seriously, how do you expect us players to be comprehensive, polite and patient? Its been 5 days since everyone got their rewards but the winner of the season.

Eudinho asked me to patiently wait for the mega stone to be programmed. Its not like you had the entire month to do so, am I right? But ok, Ive been patiently waiting since then and all I did was kindly ask for a status report on forum. And as usual I got totally ignored. Its really hard to keep up with that.

Its so much easier now to ignore since Im the only one interested, just like last season. I dont even know why I still get disappointed

You will get it after alola probably. Be patient.

Zelricks

Reaction score
You will get it after alola probably. Be patient.

17:34 You see a Steelixite.
Still wondering why you always come to forum to throw shit against us
Anyway, your forum account will be baned and you will get unban after alola. Be Patient.

P.s.: I'm waiting Demz to give his stone.

Last edited:
Back