Welcome!

Quest: Daily Dungeons Challenge

demzpacito

Reaction score
Happy 1 month of no rewards!!

P0wunKT8unf3VhPwAunPz8APw.png

demzpacito

Reaction score
the concept of this dungeon was so shitty that only 3 players are concerned about rewards and because of that they staff can take the time they want to give rewards cause no one else gives a crap about this

truly genius

metaldroga

Reaction score
the concept of this dungeon was so shitty that only 3 players are concerned about rewards and because of that they staff can take the time they want to give rewards cause no one else gives a crap about this

truly genius

true history! I'm not interesed on this "challenge"

huberto

Reaction score

truly genius

Only 2 I would say since Knightmare was playing for Morse and Albu, mayby not every day but he told me that hes doing it on their chars too.

huberto

Reaction score
For some reason I can't edit my previous post

Spoiler:
GF1STL0.png

I mean Mirse obviously, shitty auto correct

karksiukas

Reaction score
I realize you guys aren't satisfied with the current Daily Dungeons system, as a matter of fact I ain't too... But you have to understand that complaining will not change anything.

I personally didn't come up with any concrete suggestions and although I was testing the system quite a few times, I just couldn't afford to spend 1h daily just for this.
Yes, I understand that you are frustrated/tired of/disatisfied with the way things currently are happening but there is barely anything that can be done to satisfy everyone's needs equally. Hohenheim is a person, not a robot and may not have time to address everything at the same time, it's impossible.

If you trully want changes, I advise:
1. Pointing out the cons of this system once again (i.e. too long daily expense, dissatisfaction with rewards)
2. Pointing out exactly what you would personally do about it
3. Bring up what was discussed before and constantly bumping it to draw attention
4. I realize that this may sound stupid but... Have patience.

If you would like to know why everything is moving slowly right now, the reason is Jano is absent. Again. And that being said, most of the work that is being done on Alola™, other systems[SUP]®[/SUP], etc. is not split between everyone. As far as I know Hohenheim is the one who has to take over what Jano planned to do so everything else gets massively queued.

I am not saying you should be content by the way things are but please do not complain.. It really gets the ones working on the game down if all they get is complaining when they are trying to make the game for the better. Instead, let's all try to make it better. Together.
Spoiler:

peace_by_wpe2006.jpg

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I realize you guys aren't satisfied with the current Daily Dungeons system, as a matter of fact I ain't too... But you have to understand that complaining will not change anything.

I personally didn't come up with any concrete suggestions and although I was testing the system quite a few times, I just couldn't afford to spend 1h daily just for this.
Yes, I understand that you are frustrated/tired of/disatisfied with the way things currently are happening but there is barely anything that can be done to satisfy everyone's needs equally. Hohenheim is a person, not a robot and may not have time to address everything at the same time, it's impossible.

If you trully want changes, I advise:
1. Pointing out the cons of this system once again (i.e. too long daily expense, dissatisfaction with rewards)
2. Pointing out exactly what you would personally do about it
3. Bring up what was discussed before and constantly bumping it to draw attention
4. I realize that this may sound stupid but... Have patience.

If you would like to know why everything is moving slowly right now, the reason is Jano is absent. Again. And that being said, most of the work that is being done on Alola™, other systems[SUP]®[/SUP], etc. is not split between everyone. As far as I know Hohenheim is the one who has to take over what Jano planned to do so everything else gets massively queued.

I am not saying you should be content by the way things are but please do not complain.. It really gets the ones working on the game down if all they get is complaining when they are trying to make the game for the better. Instead, let's all try to make it better. Together.
Spoiler:

peace_by_wpe2006.jpg

Amen to that!

demzpacito

Reaction score
I dont care about changes on the system. My complaint regards the fact that has been almost FOURTY days since first season is over and no rewards were given till now. As you know my dear friend Kasas i play this game exclusively for catching purposes and when I saw the possibility of getting a Johto Box 4 I got really excited since its hard to get one of that.

Whats so special about giving rewards? Creating NPC? You gotta be kidding me.

Me and some others spent MORE THAN TWENTY days spending one our on something thats so annoying that most of you couldnt bare to do for one day, even after all the crying about different char speed and blablabla.

I dont know if you remember, but first find staff said is that after TWENTY-TWENTY FIVE DAYS rewards would be displayed. Then they changed to 30-35 and they the started to give a fuck.

And THATS the reason these rewards are not given yet. Not because some staff member is a robot or whatever. But because they DONT GIVE A FUCK depending on which player is complaining. I bet rewards would have been displayed in one week max if some lapdog had won 1st season. And Im pretty sure after all these complaints they will set johto box 4 above the number of points I got and come up with a lame excuse for that

demzpacito

Reaction score
I just noticed some wrong stuff I wrote and Ill correct here since we can edit

L.5 spending one hour* on something

L.7 but first thing* staff said was*

L.8 and then* they started

L.9 some staff member is not* a robot or whatever

karksiukas

Reaction score
By any means I did not address this personally to you as to why there are no rewards I tried my best to give an impartial explanation from my own point of view.

Look, the thing is the way you're asking also has to do with it. If you're gonna be making fun of someone/something, don't be surprised if that boomerang comes back to you. Let that be alone, criticism is not always pleasurable put that way. It might sometimes influence certain someone's determination to fix/improve the game in the long run.
I can totally relate your frustration but it's not as if this has been the merely first and one thing that has been delayed throughout the history of the game.

Spoiler:

Yes, I have not participated in the daily dungeons but that is merely my own decision making. I realized that I could not afford spending one hour every single day and if I could not that means the grand prize is lost (and that is all I care if I participate honestly).

The robot part was just to emphasize the fact that the ones working on this are also humans like you. They have feelings, they can feel offended and also might not have the free time to address to our needs (but even if they don't, they are trying their best to help and that is probably the main reason why I compliment them)... And no I don't mean you have to literally asslick every single high staff member just to get things done, just try not to be as rude and try to find a compromise however silly that might sound.

All in all, I think you are just taking everything a bit too personally bro.
Peace.:14:

demzpacito

Reaction score
I havent felt offended by you bro, I know exactly what you meant. I mean, its not that I dont care for changes, I just do as much as anyone else. When I mentioned the fact the almost no one did was not to attack anyone but to highlight the effort me and some others took while doing it.

I understand sometimes things dont go as expected, but taking 40 days to create a npc is a joke. Alola is taking long but we know its a huge project so we dont even complain. But Im complaining about something that is as hard as a NPC. Seriously. Impossible to understand why is it taking so long.

And this is not the worst part. The worst part is not giving a decent answer. Last reply on this topic by was staff member was more than 3 weeks ago saying that the delay was caused by cheaters on Twin Rocks. And we understood that and kept our mouth shut for 2 weeks. But enough is enough

This staff is doing no different from what Nino did and thats why this game wont last much more, sadly. No Alola can fix it

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Like some other participants, I got motivated to make these quests and collect points in this system because of some interestings rewards that were announced, but during the competition I pointed out that since the amount of points for each reward was not defined, I was losing the motivation to invest time in it. Well, let's wait to see what is coming from this system. I already made some suggestions and comments in previous posts.. Good luck everyone, I hope that everyone that participated enjoy its reward (according to their effort and results) and be happy =)

Back