Pvp on PA.

Like?

• Total voters

Zeldax

Reaction score
Lets give life to the forum.

I have an idea...
than some servers have pvp,but in pvp there are some rules:
1.You cant use hotkeys....you need to writhe: "pvp m1",and the others,and you can use potions with a hotkey..
2.When you die you loss 5% of your exp,only you not your pokemon....
3.And when you get a promotion you loss only 3% of your exp.
4.You only loss items like seeds,leaf,pot of lava,potions,etc.You cant loss items like Pokeballs,Quest items,money,or "special items(Really good reward of a quest).
5.When you die the items like poke balls,quest item,and special items go to your PC,and you loss your poke bag or poke backpack with the items like seeds,etc.
6.When you kill some body you get 1 frag,when you have 3 frags you will be "Poke killer" and if you die you loss 8% of your exp and all items(but your poke balls go to your PC.)
7.To disappear 1 frag you need to whait 3 hours,so you can kill 3 persons in 9 hours and you dont get "Poke Killer".

Like :D?
The pvp can be like:
Gold.Non pvp
Silver.Non pvp
Brass.Pvp
Red.Non pvp
Blue.pvp.
Etc-

alek

Reaction score
I think how the pvp in PO worked was fine, you battle other people, you kill them gain exp, you die lose some exp, i don't think all these new features need to be added into pvp.

1: Not having hotkeys would suck, they have always been a part in tibia since at least 7.1, plus imagine your running around and you have to type each attack, it would just ruin the fun.

2 and 3: I don't mind any of these as you also lost exp in PO

4 and 5: Take in mind people are not gonna bring any seeds or other kinds of loot to pvp zone knowing they can lose them if they die, so this would be pretty useless, also, i think no loot should be lost at all (even cheap stuff like seeds and stones), the point of pvp is for people that like pvp to battle against other people, they may win some exp, but they also risk losing some, but now also some loot? I think it's a bit too much.

6 and 7 No skulls or any type of disadvantage should be gotten from killing people in pvp, that's the point of it, you gain some exp killing people but then you lose almost all of it because you killed more than 3? Doesn't sound pretty good

All i think should be improved in pvp is that in PO, it was always full of lvl 60 or 70+ people, making it a suicide for lower levels to come in, so it was pretty much restricted to higher levels unless you wanted to enter and die. So i think there should be different zones for different levels, to have balanced battles and no people with charizards killing level 30's :p

Zeldax

Reaction score
alek said:
I think how the pvp in PO worked was fine, you battle other people, you kill them gain exp, you die lose some exp, i don't think all these new features need to be added into pvp.
Yea but why not a server with pvp?,there are more cool ;D.
1: Not having hotkeys would suck, they have always been a part in tibia since at least 7.1, plus imagine your running around and you have to type each attack, it would just ruin the fun.
Just look in TH,all of the people want a tibia with no Hotkeys,because they are more cool,so No hotkeys on pvp was really more cool.

2 and 3: I don't mind any of these as you also lost exp in PO
Yea,but in PO you lost more exp.

4 and 5: Take in mind people are not gonna bring any seeds or other kinds of loot to pvp zone knowing they can lose them if they die, so this would be pretty useless, also, i think no loot should be lost at all (even cheap stuff like seeds and stones), the point of pvp is for people that like pvp to battle against other people, they may win some exp, but they also risk losing some, but now also some loot? I think it's a bit too much.

Lol,the pvp was for kill the other person,get he's loot and be the best

6 and 7 No skulls or any type of disadvantage should be gotten from killing people in pvp, that's the point of it, you gain some exp killing people but then you lose almost all of it because you killed more than 3? Doesn't sound pretty
Well for me sound pretty,because if 1 PA(power abuser) kill 200 people and he can kill more and more and more and more people

All i think should be improved in pvp is that in PO, it was always full of lvl 60 or 70+ people, making it a suicide for lower levels to come in, so it was pretty much restricted to higher levels unless you wanted to enter and die. So i think there should be different zones for different levels, to have balanced battles and no people with charizards killing level 30's :p
Po pvp sucks ;S.
But the pvp be only in some servers no in all.

alek

Reaction score
So you want a whole pa server just for pvp?
Yea but why not a server with pvp?,there are more cool ;D.

Maybe your talking about the "new hotkeys", you know, use potion on yourself or use rope with hotkey, but i mean the old ones, where you could only put words on them, with no hotkeys it would be bad.

Just look in TH,all of the people want a tibia with no Hotkeys,because they are more cool,so No hotkeys on pvp was really more cool.

I actually agreed in this part, but ok xd

Yea,but in PO you lost more exp.

Alright, let's say people do lose loot, you just said only seeds and small stuff will drop, then everyone will just bring their pokeballs in their bags, so no loot at all will be won anyways.

Lol,the pvp was for kill the other person,get he's loot and be the best

How can there be power abusers in a pvp area? That's the point of it, killing people is what makes it pvp, if your gonna lose more exp for doing what you're supposed to do then why would you even go there? It's like saying people get red skulls on pvp enforced servers.

Well for me sound pretty,because if 1 PA(power abuser) kill 200 people and he can kill more and more and more and more people

I thought PO pvp was decent, they only needed a level balancing, and probably a bigger/better map.

Po pvp sucks ;S.

Genocide

Reaction score
I would answer the discussed topic if I could only understand a single word of it ;s

Browni Galactico

Reaction score
I THINK HERE IS A LITTLE THING THAT WE ARE MISSING, IN TIBIA ALLMOST ALL ATACKS, HIT THE MONSTER STRAIGHT, I MEAN WITH A TARGET, PALADINS, BOLTS AND SPEARS, KNGIHTS JUST BE BESIDE

BUT IN POKEMON LOTS AND LOTS OF ATTACKS ARE AREA ATACKS, SO IF A LOW LVL IS WALKING BY YOU WILL KILL HIM IF YOU DO A BIG ATTACK TRYING TO DEFEAT A POKEMON, ALSO PEOPLE CAN BODER YOU, STANDING NEXT TO POKEMONS SO YOU CANT TROW BEAMS CAUSE YOU WILL BE ATAKING THE OTHER PERSON.

SO LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL GET "PK" FOR ACCIDENTLY

THATS WHY I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A COMMAND THAT ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE PVP-ON OR OFF =P

Toddler

Reaction score
I do like the server ideas some being pvp some being non..that way if someone likes the idea..they can go to the pvp server..if not then go to non-pvp..their choice

Back