What's new

Welcome!

PvP Elite Four Challenge (Diamond)

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
HELLO POKEMON TRAINER, DO YOU WANT A REAL CHALLENGE?

We want to officially introduce ourselves in this XO challenge # 1 Xo Cheko, Xo Dolphy, Xo Maray, Xo Pistolas and the least important Xo Reisen. We want to pose the next challenge for the diamond server, can you overcome it? (*) Due to our experience in wars and red vs blue we decided to come together to create the first PvP Elite, we will test ourselves as fighters and you too as challengers in emotionally charged duels.

Equipment Presentation. Each member of PvP Elite will have only 8 Pokemons at their disposal. (These 8 Pokemons will be published by members of the PvP Elite) Only we can access your challenge with 6 of these 8 Pokemons You will have the advantage of being able to change teams as you are accommodated against each member of the PvP Elite, be ingenious in creating your strategies, since you will be able to see beforehand what they are facing.

How to take part?

We want to experience this modality that we have created for you, so 2 diamonds will be required to participate.
As this is the first edition of the PvP Elite challenge, only 20 applicants can enter. Once registered, a Xo Challenger Pass will be delivered.

XO CHALLENGER PASS
It is your pass to challenge us so keep your pass very carefully. In the Xo Challenger Pass their progress will be noted, and which members have managed to win the PvP Elite
If an “X” appears in the brackets on his Xo Challenger Pass, it means that this PvP Elite member defeated you. If a “+” appears in the middle of the parentheses, it means that you defeated an elite member 4.
(Important): Only members of PvP Elite will be able to edit the Xo Challenger Pass. This will prevent them from cheating by faking a victory, so given a challenger's victory, it is mandatory to ask the PvP Elite member to edit their Xo Challenger Pass with the appropriate symbol.

oKlZ2Ac.png

PvP ELITE CHALLENGE

The challenge is to officially win the 4 members of the pvp elite, that is why they must deliver their Xo Challenger pass in order to challenge us. If it is a casual duel as it is customary in PvP, it will not be counted within your Xo Challenger Pass, that is why they must decide when they want their official combat. Remember that any edit. What is done to your Xo Challenger Pass must be written by a member of the pvp elite.

FORMAT:
Will be at the best of three rounds.
The maximum level that will be allowed to participate will be 350
The area in which the confrontation will take place is as follows, it is not allowed to leave it.
r0NI8mX.png

AWARDS
The prizes will be 100k in cash and 1k rb for the winner

r5Q2aZQ.png

S03V8fC.png

Important1: if there are two or more winners the prize will be decided in a best of three match with the rules of the format bypassing the matches, until only one is left standing
Important2: if there are no winners the prize will remain intact, that is why for us it is also a challenge, good luck.

Xo Dolphy (Mr Mime, Shiny Houndoom, Shiny Kingdra, Typhlosion, Kricketune, Skuntank. Changeable: Golurk, Cloned Electrode)

b5j9g6z.png

Xo Cheko (Porygon-Z, Mr Mime, Shiny Ariados, Lycanrocn, 2x Pokemon Eggs. Changeable: Magikarp, Weedle)

0gv6lDU.png

Xo Pistolas (Araquanid, Smeargle, Blissey, Mr Mime, Golurk, Porygon-Z. Changeable: Cloned Jolteon, Forretress)

9cn8zKS.png

Xo Maray (Mr Mime, Blissey, Smeargle, Magikarp, Rattata, Caterpie. Changeable: Metapod, Kakuna)

2PuVMRJ.png

We wish you the best of luck in your challenge, your participation will be important for future editions
PS: Tell us your opinion about it, we are interested in listening to you for future events that we organize. Greetings, PvP Elite.

©©©©©©©©

Last edited:

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
HOLA ENTRENADOR POKEMON, ¿QUIERES UN VERDADERO DESAFIO?

Queremos presentarnos oficialmente en este desafío xo #1. Xo Cheko, Xo Dolphy, Xo Maray, Xo Pistolas y el menos importante Xo Reisen queremos plantear el siguiente desafío para el servidor de diamante, ¿podrás superarlo?
(*) Debido a nuestra experiencia en war y red vs blue decidimos juntarnos para crear la primera elite pvp, nosotros nos pondremos a prueba como luchadores y a ustedes también como retadores en unos duelos cargados de emoción.

Presentación de Equipos.
Cada miembro de la PvP Elite tendrá solo 8 pokemones a su disposición. (Estos 8 pokemones serán publicados por los miembros de la PvP Elite)
Solo nosotros podremos acceder a su reto con 6 de estos 8 pokemones
Ustedes tendrán ventaja de poder cambiar de equipo como a ustedes se les acomode contra cada miembro de la PvP Elite, sean ingeniosos en crear sus estrategias, ya que podrán ver de ante mano a lo que de enfrentan

¿Como participar?

Queremos experimentar esta modalidad que hemos creado para ustedes, por lo que para participar serán necesarios 2 diamantes.
Por ser este la primera edición del desafío PvP Elite solo podrán acceder 10 aspirantes. Una vez inscritos se hará entrega de un Xo Challenger Pass,

Xo Challenger Pass
Es su pase para desafiarnos así que guarden con mucho cuidado su pase. En el Xo Challenger Pass se anotará su progreso y a que miembros han logrado ganar de la PvP Elite
Si en su Xo Challenger Pass aparece una “X” en medio de los paréntesis quiere decir que ese miembro de la PvP Elite, te derrotó. Si aparece un “+ “en medio de los paréntesis quiere decir que derrotaste a un miembro de la PvP Elite.
(Importante): Solo los miembros de la PvP Elite podrán editar el Xo Challenger Pass. Así evitaremos que hagan trampa falsificando una victoria, por lo que, dada una victoria por parte del retador, es obligación pedirle al miembro de la PvP Elite que edite su Xo Challenger Pass con el símbolo correspondiente.
oKlZ2Ac.png

DESAFIO PvP ELITE

El desafío es ganar de manera oficial a los 4 miembros de la PvP Elite, es por eso por lo que deben entregar su Xo Challenger Pass para poder desafiarnos. Si es un duelo casual como se acostumbra en PvP, no será contabilizado dentro de su Xo Challenger Pass, es por eso que deben decidir cuándo desean su combate oficial.
Recuerden que cualquier edit. que se hace a su Xo Challenger Pass debe ser escrito por un miembro de la PvP Elite

FORMATO:
Será al mejor de tres rondas
El level máximo que será permitido para concursar será 350
El área que se está mostrando a continuación será el lugar en el que se llevará acabo, no se permitirá salir de ahí
r0NI8mX.png

PREMIOS
Los premios serán 100k en cash para el ganador
r5Q2aZQ.png

S03V8fC.png

Importante1: si hay dos o más ganadores el premio se decidirá en un combate al mejor de tres siguiendo las reglas anteriores.
Importante2: si no existen ganadores el premio quedara intacto, es por eso que para nosotros también es un desafío, buena suerte.

Xo Dolphy (Mr Mime, Shiny Houndoom, Shiny Kingdra, Typhlosion, Kricketune, Skuntank. Changeable: Golurk, Cloned Electrode)

b5j9g6z.png

Xo Cheko (Porygon-Z, Mr Mime, Shiny Ariados, Lycanrocn, 2x Pokemon Eggs. Changeable: Magikarp, Weedle)

0gv6lDU.png

Xo Pistolas (Araquanid, Smeargle, Blissey, Mr Mime, Golurk, Porygon-Z. Changeable: Cloned Jolteon, Forretress)

9cn8zKS.png

Xo Maray (Mr Mime, Blissey, Smeargle, Magikarp, Rattata, Caterpie. Changeable: Metapod, Kakuna)

2PuVMRJ.png

Les deseamos mucha suerte en su desafio, su participación será importante para próximas ediciones
PD: Coméntenos su opinión al respecto, nos interesa escucharte para futuros eventos que organicemos. Saludos, PvP Elite.

©©©©©©©©

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
May I ask why Masquerain is not allowed?

And also - to win the prize is to win 2 rounds from 3 with every member?

Also in the beginning you are talking about 5 people and we need to defeat 4 of them or what? Or Xo Reisen doesn't count?

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
May I ask why Masquerain is not allowed?

And also - to win the prize is to win 2 rounds from 3 with every member?

Also in the beginning you are talking about 5 people and we need to defeat 4 of them or what? Or Xo Reisen doesn't count?

First answer: masquerain is a pokemon bugged, we found a tactic with it but isn't good

Second answer: Of course, you need win 2 rounds from 3, in pvp is so fast to kill and die and we decided do that

Third answer: I added reisen just for fun, he doesn't count xD

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
I remember I used Masquerain in the last tournament and I didnt find a bug, just a good tactic (hold back and scary face/sticky web) but, if u found one bug I believe u.

I only found a bug with selfdestruction(you can target the enemy when this move has been used), for example,the player who used the poke with selfdestruction can take out a poke that has sticky web and use it to the enemy player although his poke is outside.
I suppose it isnt allowed too.

Regards.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Copyright please!. XD

Afk

I remember I used Masquerain in the last tournament and I didnt find a bug, just a good tactic (hold back and scary face/sticky web) but, if u found one bug I believe u.

I only found a bug with selfdestruction(you can target the enemy when this move has been used), for example,the player who used the poke with selfdestruction can take out a poke that has sticky web and use it to the enemy player although his poke is outside.
I suppose it isnt allowed too.

Regards.

Of course, isn't allowed, nobody use selfdestruction just us

NandoCruise

Reaction score
All players with almost the same team? Doesn't follow the logic of "elite four", since they use different types.

Having to defeat 4 players with the same tactics?

Prohibition of "bugged" pokemon because u don't want to lose?

Super unbalanced. Super unfair.

Don't want to be negative here, but this isn't going to work honestly.

Good luck, tho.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
All players with almost the same team? Doesn't follow the logic of "elite four", since they use different types.

Having to defeat 4 players with the same tactics?

Prohibition of "bugged" pokemon because u don't want to lose?

Super unbalanced. Super unfair.

Don't want to be negative here, but this isn't going to work honestly.

Good luck, tho.

Thanks you for your recommendation, Masquerain is allowed now and we can't use it, also i modifiqued our team battle, i hope your approbation

We thought play with the best team but idk, is better now.

Back