What's new

Welcome!

Problem loser time in c island xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashFAlzin187

Reaction score
Wat -.- I Loser hours in c island, is update? what add? for diamond off and pearl on -.- aaaaaaaa e.e
back and add more hours in player's in c island yeah e.e

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Everything that will happen is an Admin login at skype, one GM will ask him to turn Diamond on again, he will do it and he wont even check forum, so you shouldn't expect for an answer here.

Reaction score
OMG
you MAD ABOUT THAT??
I'm unjustly deleted, i don't play in 20- 30 days, I will have to wait I don't know how long, helplessly.
YOU SHOULD BE praying to all gods existing in the world, By just being a bug of server, and lose some hours.....
So Good Luck in C island or in event .
Enjoy for me shuasahushuhuashsuahusahuas

ashFAlzin187

Reaction score
OMG
you MAD ABOUT THAT??
I'm unjustly deleted, i don't play in 20- 30 days, I will have to wait I don't know how long, helplessly.
YOU SHOULD BE praying to all gods existing in the world, By just being a bug of server, and lose some hours.....
So Good Luck in C island or in event .
Enjoy for me shuasahushuhuashsuahusahuas
:c have reason for u are deleted xD

Chiino Trainer

Reaction score
I have the same problem, i can't login but in Padventures.org appears "Diamond Online"
:S

server off.jpgdiamond on.jpg

Agustiinn

Reaction score
AUSEHASUEHAUSEHAUSE' oh Cry u are noob, go duel vs me :c and stop post in my thread e.e
he are deleted reason is bug in diamonds. aseuase'

Idk neither you or Spike Town, but you won't stop being an idiot (if you are) for wining a duel, btw dudes, fight on PA arena thread, you got an answer here, you won't recover ur time on c land.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
lol, guys relax... You act like this game was all your life... If you can't play PA because it is down go play football or something else... There are so many things to do and you stay all day long complaining how angry you are, how our adiminstration is bad etc. Just go and chill out a bit :>

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Sorry that the server is offline, but theres nothing that we can do here, only our admins... Might be anything from fixing bugs, adding things, or other reasons that it's offline. Only admins know, and they will open the server when they want/or it's ready to be opened... And I think it's a low chance seeing them answering, unless theres something really important, so lets just wait.

About losing time in cloned island, sorry but theres no posibillity to restore lost items/time on cloned island xD. But srsly, why don't just go get a break meanwhile it's off, no need to take off and rage completly because it's off.. Go hang out with friends, or watch a TV serie like I do (I'm watching Prison Break, you go watch whatever you want xD) that you're following meanwhile or whatever you want meanwhile waiting xD..

If it's something important, the admins will answer, theres no need for all this threads and posts just because the server is off. Closing this to avoid more of this, and theres no need to make new threads, posts about it. As I said only admins know.
#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back