What's new

Welcome!

pokemon's exp

Xerexe

Reaction score
hi :B
i think , its gona be very hard to lvl up 6 pokemons if they have the exp x1.5 and if we have all the pokes the same lvl we will be like lvl 30 and the pokes 20 ...
my suggestion its to the pokemons have exp x2 or x2.5 or something for its not very hard to have all the six pokemons at the same lvl :p

sorry for my english >.<

Taffy

Reaction score
No, this will add more RPG to the game. I want to have it as much like the GB/GBA versions/anime as possible xD.

Think about it, every pokemon same level is always too easy menz!

alek

Reaction score
Taffy said:
No, this will add more RPG to the game. I want to have it as much like the GB/GBA versions/anime as possible xD.

Think about it, every pokemon same level is always too easy menz!

Yeah, in that way you will also be able to have your "main" pokemon, i remember having my typhlosion in pokemon gold in lvl 60s and all other pokemon were 30's :lol:

Xerexe

Reaction score
and if dies your main pokemon ?
u will have only weak pokemons :p

alek

Reaction score
Xerexe said:

Well i meant it that way because i like to do that, i guess people will train all their pokes so they have similar levels, also people wouldn't go hunting somewhere they know they might die if their strongest pokemon faints ;)

Darkhaos

Reaction score
Xerexe said:
hi :B
i think , its gona be very hard to lvl up 6 pokemons if they have the exp x1.5 and if we have all the pokes the same lvl we will be like lvl 30 and the pokes 20 ...
my suggestion its to the pokemons have exp x2 or x2.5 or something for its not very hard to have all the six pokemons at the same lvl :p

sorry for my english >.<

Remember that the exp here won't be like PokemonOnlineBR, maybe here will be more big, not too much but something more big!

Taffy

Reaction score
Xerexe said:

Spend more time evenly training all your poke xD

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I don't know who said that pokemons will get 1.5x exp, but they will level 2x time faster.

Back