What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Skills

Grayfoox

Reaction score
bumpiti bump! now that we've see you Zelricks in forum please don't forget about all of these suggestions :(

Nexos

Reaction score
Zelricks™;377103 said:
Sorry for the delay but be sure on this week I'll add some skills on these pokemon you suggested

Hello zelricks, wanted to ask that if its possible add fly to Talonflame and Surf-Dive for Dragalge, if theres a sprite yet, also if theres not, please use a pidgeot - kingdra's sprites untill new one's come.... Thanks, regards ^^

Coszma.

Reaction score
Hello

First of all, i wanted to give example with poliwag & goldeen. They can use surf & dive although so small, i wanted to add Surf & Dive on Phione

As i see she is able to do in anime too

Also new portrait on Phione please, it shows lumineon's portrait on pokemon channel

This could be usefull if you havent one yet, Regards :)

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Hello zelricks, wanted to ask that if its possible add fly to Talonflame and Surf-Dive for Dragalge, if theres a sprite yet, also if theres not, please use a pidgeot - kingdra's sprites untill new one's come.... Thanks, regards ^^
yes, please! also Samurott hasn't surf sprite now (I don't know what happened, had it in the past) also shiny primarina could use the primarina's sprite for surf

in

Reaction score
yes, please! also Samurott hasn't surf sprite now (I don't know what happened, had it in the past) also shiny primarina could use the primarina's sprite for surf

never had ;c i have one from the start.

Zelricks

Reaction score
BUMP!

Rock Smash for Naganadel please.

We have a pokemon without sprite and it has surf (Samurott) xD I know sprites aren't cheap but would be useful to have new pokemons with those abilities even they don't have sprite yet :D will be easy to get them to respawns to exp

Minning to Lycanroc pls

Done those on the next restart

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is possible to add Dig to Venusaur? Its paws are strong enough I think to dig a hole.

Seanse

Reaction score
Dig, Surf and Rock Smash for Gastrodon

Fly for Drifblim (he have fly on his skillset lol)

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I know this was suggested many times, and now that we will have season event, can you please add missing skills for dragalge, talonflame? (surf, fly, dive) those are kind of forgotten pokemons because of that, thanks!

Tsotss

Reaction score
Gogoat - ride once again.
If you would really need I can find on any video that some people like Ash, Serena etc used it for ride. If it not has sprite, then give for example Venusaur's ride sprite till the right one. It would really help by taking it to some areas.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Hello, i wanna give suggest about Naganadel ;

Fly : Naganadel can fly ability with own wing and size, even hawlucha can do it ( ofc maybe you guys don't have any sprite for it but im just write for remind )

Regards.

Even with other pokemon's sprite xD can you please let naganadel fly?

Coszma.

Reaction score
Hello

First of all, i wanted to give example with poliwag & goldeen. They can use surf & dive although so small, i wanted to add Surf & Dive on Phione

As i see she is able to do in anime too

Also new portrait on Phione please, it shows lumineon's portrait on pokemon channel

This could be usefull if you havent one yet, Regards :)

Bumping this 🙂

Torfik

Reaction score
Dodrio need flying! xD
tumblr_ng0vclCOmF1qlu9j7o1_500.gifv

Back