What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Skills

Ritcher

Reaction score
add sniff to lucario: idk if it is a cat or a dog hahaha, im not sure which animal is it but i really think that should lucario have sniff

Justified

Reaction score
Shuckle:

Add: Dig (And maybe finding hole).
Reasons: First, about dig, he can learn it on the original cartoon/games. Now, about both, dig and finding hole: (Quote from GEN III and VI Shuckle's Pokédex: [...] Shuckle quietly hides itself under rocks[..]);
- So, it lives/hides under rocks, knows how to dig (similar to some animals in our world who digs on the ground to hide), being an bug/insect Pokémon (And, also, a rock type), we can assume that he can find and dig properly a HOLE when told to.
Also, the only place we can find one in PKM original serie is by using rock smash on a rock, destroying it to find the possible Shuckle under it who HAD to dig to be there...

Ps.: I'm retired, so i don't remmember exactly if Shuckle already knows those abilities.

*About Qwilfish, when the term 'rejected for now' was used, this means that can be changed...? If yes, just a quick try to convince about surf on qwil.
Reasons: I can see that it is something hard to see someone surfing on it (spikes + small size 0,5 meters), but, i needed to at least try to defend it. - The only reason i can think of is the analogy with snorlax and omastar [Snorlax can learn SURF on original series, but logically it shouldn't, but we see it on PAD just because he can learn there (i think), and the analogy with Omastar is: Both can learn SURF on the original series, both are small (Qwil is smaller, i know) and both have spikes! And, yet, we have surf for Omastar on PAdventures.
Again, i'm not trying to force surf on qwil, just trying to convince based on some analogies on PAdventures.

Last edited:

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Starmie:

Add: Teleport Ability

Reason: His part psychic makes it able to learn this ability, some other pokes like Togekiss have it and its not even psychic.
Also reading in bulbapedia he is able to learn it

SkBAS94.png

1AlTHl6.png

Its going to help whole community because Starmie is a poken that is able to get for everyone, so benefits are bigger.

And i tag #GM RAISSA who made this thread, to give some attention to the last suggestions, they are epic good and havent been added [dark portal for mightyena and find hole for drapion, and thinking in my suggestion, these 3 suggestions dont need exactly of a sprite, so its easier for you to make it posible].

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Metagross
*Ability : Dig
Why? - It has strong "arms" which could make little holes ^^

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Add Rock Smash to Mankey, Pleaseeeeee!!!!! {:

Dagugo

Reaction score
Sniff to Furret

Why? Well he can use search, if im not wrong he should use his nose for search, the same with sniff.

Last edited:

Ruqerr

Reaction score
Add Cut to Pelipper
almost every bird pokemon can use it, why not pelipper? He should have Surf too - its a big water pokemon, even goldeen can use surf.

Add Dig to Ninetales, Houndoom.
They are dogs, every dog can digging in dirt :F Even Arcanine, why they cant?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Add Find Hole to Arbok > the same situation with Drapion, it has underground so why not.

ps. Eudinho, sorry for "stealing" the reason xD

Feel

Reaction score
Starmie:

Add: Teleport Ability

Reason: His part psychic makes it able to learn this ability, some other pokes like Togekiss have it and its not even psychic.
Also reading in bulbapedia he is able to learn it

SkBAS94.png

1AlTHl6.png

Its going to help whole community because Starmie is a poken that is able to get for everyone, so benefits are bigger.

And i tag #GM RAISSA who made this thread, to give some attention to the last suggestions, they are epic good and havent been added [dark portal for mightyena and find hole for drapion, and thinking in my suggestion, these 3 suggestions dont need exactly of a sprite, so its easier for you to make it posible].

Thanks.

I like this

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Zelricks™;327018 said:
Added
Rock Smash to Mankey, Charizard/Cloned Charizard
Find Hole to Flygon, Torterra, Drapion
Sniff to Lucario, Furret
Dig to Shuckle, Metagross
Teleport to Starmie
Gracias po

xannek

Reaction score
Add Fly to Yanmega

Reason: because it is a giant flying bug pokemon and with this the people will use it a little bit more.

Thank you.

Attachments

• descripcion yanmega.jpg
    descripcion yanmega.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Back