What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon evolutions

Matadorkempes

Reaction score
hello PA staff, I just want to make a sugestion with the evolution moment of a pokemon, I think that you can improve, like shinning from the current form of the moment of evolution, until get the evolution form, like the anime, i think all in this game will be thankful with that. regards, and i hope a positive answer :D!!

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
You mean transforming it in shiny when it evolves? Does it really appears in the anime? Back in the old times, a poke were shiny or not, and could not become one if it wasn't and it is good like this. What's the point of a rare percentage of catch if you could get an item and transform it into one...?

koles

Reaction score
You mean transforming it in shiny when it evolves? Does it really appears in the anime? Back in the old times, a poke were shiny or not, and could not become one if it wasn't and it is good like this. What's the point of a rare percentage of catch if you could get an item and transform it into one...?

No, he talk about changing evolution moment looks.
Shinning current one, then go to new form.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score

In the anime (and in the games aswell) in the process of evolving the Pokemon starts glowing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C1NpHA42Bo

Matheo010q

Reaction score
hello PA staff, I just want to make a sugestion with the evolution moment of a pokemon, I think that you can improve, like shinning from the current form of the moment of evolution, until get the evolution form, like the anime, i think all in this game will be thankful with that. regards, and i hope a positive answer :D!!

No ,because too much working with this and ,Staff have a lot of job on other problems,etc... No idea to change it.

Matadorkempes

Reaction score
like the video that Medz uploaded (charmeleon evolving)!!! that in the game, will be pretty good!

huberto

Reaction score
It would be cool but im afraid its impossible to be added. It would take too much time to create sprites for every single evolving pokemon.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't understand me wrong, but we don't want to trash our sprite file with this thing, else there are more important things to do than adding 250+ evolutions. Rather to do it different way - maybe Jano could use his script for that, but that also takes time and we need it actually to finish hoenn.

Justified

Reaction score
Agree with Raissa, it is something not so urgent, but it would be NICE to see that ;)
Evolution-CharmandertoCharmeleon.gif

I did that like 3 years ago

Btw, if we are talking about thing that isnt urgent but makes the game beautiful/more realistic: As any pokemon really dies, they just faint, this is some sprites i did long time ago to put on fainted pokemon bodies before they "disapear"
Run.gif

Justified

Reaction score
looks good justified, now make 350 more : )

I'm actually retired from Pokémon (Padventures and others Pokémon games), but i would do if i could do a HIGH quality sprites for the game. Those examples are poor quality sprites, i didn't actually do any spriting, i just found those sprites online and mixed them a little and created a gif with it ; )

Back