What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Pokemon broken, very real and reflect doesn't work there

Maick Skile

Reaction score
you have to see what happened with the pokemon arena, the pokemons go through the reflect like it was nothing, Blissey Every time it heals it seems that her movements are just healing and she also hits the pokemon even with reflect and almost kills, scizor does not take reflect damage.
take a look please

Kingox

Reaction score
you have to see what happened with the pokemon arena, the pokemons go through the reflect like it was nothing, Blissey Every time it heals it seems that her movements are just healing and she also hits the pokemon even with reflect and almost kills, scizor does not take reflect damage.
take a look please

Reflect and counter are useless moves in that quest, they removed the effect of it cuz that moves makes the quest easier.

The best option in Blissey and Snorlax it's use "Block" (Pkms like Conkeldurr have it in movset)

shellman

Reaction score
The only thing that is broken in arena is that sometimes they insta kill you even with your pokemon outside(and I really mean that, not by switching pokes) happened to me twice with dragonite and steelix, took me some tries, with help of arbok's block move I passed with a few other tries

rhess

Reaction score
I would like to recommend that you use some pokémon with the move "Toxic coat" for example Seviper, it is very helpful for that quest.

Back