What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Aura

Skyrus

Reaction score
This idea would be nice but I have to say they should make some quest for it to receive the aura. It mustn't be common. So I would suggest 2 pokemon you can 'evolve' to get this aura per lvl 120 character or higher. For example if you have a pokemon which isn't used much and you lvld it to 130 you could add this aura to make your pokemon even more rare. The strenght would remain the same.

The Viper

Reaction score
I kinda like this idea a lot so I have some changes to make it better imo.
So:
1-
There are 6 stones in game and 17 plates, all from diferent colors, so if you mix them it gives you about 102 diferent colors, that could be the color of each aura. That makes 102 diferent auras :p
2-This quest would have 2 NPC's.
3-To make the quest you will need to:
Defeat the 1st NPC who has: Sunflora/Bellossom(Sun Stone), Nidoking/Clefable/Wigglytuff(Moon Stone), Victrebell/Vileplume/Exegutor(Leaf Stone), Raichu/Jolteon(Thunder Stone), Ninetales/Arcanine/Flareon(Fire Stone) and Cloyster/Poliwrath/Vaporeon/Starmie(Water Stone), all at level 130.

Then there is a NPC spawned at the map in 1 city only which must be found by the players, and it would say:
"Player:Hi
NPC:Hello Pokemon Master! Can I help you?
Player:Yes
NPC:I can add an "aura" to your pokemon.
Player:Aura
NPC:To add an aura to your pokemon, you must bring me: one stone and 10 plates from one type.
Player:Bye
NPC:Come back soon!"
The mix of the stone and the plates will result in the color wished by the player, so there must be a list with the plates and stones who give the 102 diferent auras avaiable at the website or forum. After bringing the plates and the stone the NPC says:
"Player:Hi
NPC:You're back! Do you have what I asked you for?
Player:Yes
NPC:put the pokemon's pokeball that you wish to add an aura in the pokeball slot and then give me the "items".
Player:Items
NPC:Are you sure you want to add a xxx color aura to your pokemon?
Player:Yes.
NPC:Your pokemon has now a xxxcolor aura. Come back soon!
Player:Bye"
4-After giving one pokemon an aura, to give another auras to another pokemons, the player will have to battle the first NPC again and bring another stone and 10 plates according to the color that is wished by the player.
5-The minimum requiriment for this quest is:
-Level 120

This is my idea.

Well, if you are talking about this idea that I posted, I think that it needs a small review because 102 auras mean a lot of sprites to be done. Also, the pokemons of the NPC that you have got to duel, must be stronger (lvl 140 or something like that) and the number of plates for each poke has got to get higher after the first one, for example: First poke-10 plates Second Poke-15 Plates Third Poke-20 Plates otherwise the quest will be too easy and many players will do it and then sell those pokes for higher prices.

This idea would be nice but I have to say they should make some quest for it to receive the aura. It mustn't be common. So I would suggest 2 pokemon you can 'evolve' to get this aura per lvl 120 character or higher. For example if you have a pokemon which isn't used much and you lvld it to 130 you could add this aura to make your pokemon even more rare. The strenght would remain the same.
Also, I agree with what skyrus said, but, pokemons with an aura could get a small boost like 1000-1500hp (imagine Goku in DragonBallZ when he starts transforming).

Last edited:

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I don't agree this idea anymore, since many people is having problems with new graphics of our game. Just imagine PVP, many 130 there, graphic demand, and app crush for those ppl. It's a good idea but we would kick 100 more players from the game =/

Back