What's new

Welcome!

Players rarest catches

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
This is not a catch, it is a sharer production! Unfair!
Jokes aside, hope it brings joy for your entire family, with much health and love.
And don't forget buying plushies so as soon as he/she starts to move by him/herself, his/her starter can be choosen (Charmander ofc)

H

henriqueoptk

This is not a catch, it is a sharer production! Unfair!
Jokes aside, hope it brings joy for your entire family, with much health and love.
And don't forget buying plushies so as soon as he/she starts to move by him/herself, his/her starter can be choosen (Charmander ofc)
dude this is literally a meme about people "crying" on ranking of balls fail and then posting the catch here a day later xd, it's just a random baby from google chill out xd

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
dude this is literally a meme about people "crying" on ranking of balls fail and then posting the catch here a day later xd, it's just a random baby from google chill out xd
oh damn, really thought the guy had a baby (mostly likely cse Erick Play just had his baby yesterday). but yeah, wishing someone happiness and joy seems to be a reason to "chill out".

Koggy

Reaction score
Last day luck espeongg
SmfYiyB.png

Greetings mewtwodab

Krizalid Black

Reaction score
In the last breath :') I went to search copper and I found gold, nonono, diamond!!! I found Diamond :'3

22:13 Used 3 ultra balls, 1 rocket ball, 1 premier ball, 6 dream balls on Shiny Sylveon (Shiny Form). 22:14 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Sylveon [45]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

******* Happy Ends ********
catch-Shiny Sylveon-45-22-14-Tue-15-August-2023 (1) (1).pngCatch Shiny Sylveon.PNG

Back