Welcome!

Players rarest catches

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Not about the rarity itself, but about milestones. #700
NGAFSaH.png

A

Albuquerque

I was thinking about creating an LT, but at this point I think I only have two big achievements left, but let's save that moment here too.

XgYlfpF.png

Thanks everyone in this picture who helped me a lot (lvling pokes for achievments, lending pokes so I could play again and conquer my own things), some of them are new friends but most of them have always been with me since my fateful retirement and they're the reason I'm still around here. Not sure about master ball, but I'm coming for Marshadow!
Can't forget the others boys Zousa, Soksok, Matthew and many others. Thank you all!

Cya!
Dittolove

Krizalid Black

Reaction score
I think that i have afinnity with Elder :v

One more :D

21:32 Used 2256 ultra balls, 1 fast ball on Elder Charizard (Elder Form). 21:32 You caught a pokemon (Elder Charizard [97]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

catch-Elder Charizard-97-21-32-Fri-26-May-2023.png

L

Lag

game over
13:09 Used 2662 ultra balls, 225 rocket balls, 15 premier balls, 1 sport ball, 33 aerial balls, 173 dive balls on Shiny Kingdra (Shiny Form).
13:09 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Kingdra [83]).

iwkJ15C.png

i have no words to say i'm just grateful, another one for the collection, so happy right now:magihype: espeongg

Back