What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Trying once again. Put Edwardo on Goldenrod please.
cm8kp7s.png

Grey

Reaction score
Can you guys Add TM33 Reflect to Magmortar tm learnset please, because magmortar don't have defense skill for that reason magmortar eats a lot of damage.
Electivire have it , why magmortar does not have ?

(Sorry for bad eng.)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you add Steel Powder to Klefki's loot please? Klefki is a steel type and not so easy to catch, adding steel powder to loot would make the time we spend at Klefki more enjoyable.
Yeah.

Can you guys Add TM33 Reflect to Magmortar tm learnset please, because magmortar don't have defense skill for that reason magmortar eats a lot of damage.
Electivire have it , why magmortar does not have ?

(Sorry for bad eng.)

Nope.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
If you add pokes like phione, alolan guardians while they legendary pokemons maybe add other legendaries balanced to level like crystal onix etc. ofc even harder to catch than this 3

Reaction score
I know and we all know that trading between the two worlds (diamond and Platinum) is no longer possible, all that thing of adding a certain pkm or item in both worlds. Although, I would like to leave a small suggestion that you could , from time to time, to provide a form of exchange between both worlds. And when I say it from time to time, it could just be for a weekend or anything like that. It could be required a greater number of diamonds (as it was before) so that you could place a certain item/pkm in both worlds, or you could then, sell (shop) access from diamond to platinum and from platinum to diamond (points requirement). Obviously, there are always restrictions of time and even the amount of money you can spend on this "visit" to the other world. This would be a great stimulus for the economy of both worlds and especially of the game, IMO.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hello; I have two raid suggestions!

1st one is a Water type raid in Hoenn

City: Slateport
Pokémons
1st Wave: Mudkip Squirtle Totodile Carvanha Corpish Wingull Barboach
2nd Wave: Marstomp Wartortle Croconaw Sharpedo Crawdaunt Pelipper (Maybe Luvdisc) (Maybe Wailmer)
3rd Wave: Swampert Blastoise Feraligatr Wailord Wishcash (Maybe Huntail and Gorebyss) (Maybe Relicanth) (Maybe 1-2 Milotics)

The reason I am suggesting this raid is that we don't have any decent Water type raids. We have Lilycove Grass Raid and Lavaridge Fire Raid so why not have a Slateport Water Raid?

2nd one is a Normal type raid in Hoenn

City: Mauville
Pokémons
1st Wave: Skitty Teddiursa Glameow Whismur Slakoth Zigzagoon
2nd Wave: Delcatty Ursaring Purugly Loudred Vigoroth Linoone Aipom
3rd Wave: Exploud Slaking Ambipom Zangoose (Maybe Kangaskhan) (Maybe Snorlax) (Maybe Dunsparce)

The reason I am suggesting this raid is that only Normal type raid we have is the Rat Raid.

I know my reasons are not long but I really can't see a reason to NOT to have them. As to why we should have them raids simply make this game better(and I think you done an awesome job with Hoenn raids)

Done :11:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Boost Vanilish catch rate. Right now its very rare, I think its a little too much for a not totally evolved poke

kilerhb

Reaction score
Idea.jpg
Fullfill red area with Wartortles
Orange Area - add much more respawns of squirtle
Reason: Since Pewter Quest is too hard to be exp place for grass pokes with 40-80 lvl (cause of unecessery golem's on the first floor), there's a huge need for it (only geodudes in Lavender are nearly to be good exp , but it makes it overpopulated)

Sheeper

Reaction score
View attachment 9487
Fullfill red area with Wartortles
Orange Area - add much more respawns of squirtle
Reason: Since Pewter Quest is too hard to be exp place for grass pokes with 40-80 lvl (cause of unecessery golem's on the first floor), there's a huge need for it (only geodudes in Lavender are nearly to be good exp , but it makes it overpopulated)

I'd rather suggest total revamp of the entire island, since it's unnecessarily huge - and mostly empty. It could be made into 2-3 water spawn for different levels, like 20-40, 40-80 and 80+ spawns, some of it might even work as training grounds (i.e those in cinnabar).

Tsotss

Reaction score
Also is possible to add Mega Swampert to 180 water, Mega Ampharos to electric INQ?

kilerhb

Reaction score
Improve hunting task, by adding tasks for more pokes (e.g Alakazam, Muk, Venomoth) and add hunting task 3 for hoenn pokes (e.g Starters, Ludicolo, Sableye, Walrein, Salamance, Flygon )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back