What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Please add the information of the person who bought your Pokemon or Item on market.

This happened to me today, I know it was totally my fault due a missing "0", but adding this information could give us the posibility to negociate with the person who bought it, try talking to him/her.

(Sanslash [130] TM:044)

pqp.PNG

Thx for attention.

Its a unnecessary thing. Its in our hands to put RIGHT offer. Yes, you know its your fault, but frankly, putting an offer you shoudnt care who bought it. You should be happy that someone buoght it. If someone find this kind of offers its his lucky, our unluck. There is nothing to do, unless your friend find it and give you back.

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
Its a necessary thing. Its in our hands to put RIGHT offer. Yes, you know its your fault, but frankly, putting an offer you shoudnt care who bought it. You should be happy that someone buoght it. If someone find this kind of offers its his lucky, our unluck. There is nothing to do, unless your friend find it and give you back.

You are totally right, we cant put the name of buyer, we want to avoid the spam to the buyer also the harassment that this causes and believe me, it happen.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Its a necessary thing. Its in our hands to put RIGHT offer. Yes, you know its your fault, but frankly, putting an offer you shoudnt care who bought it. You should be happy that someone buoght it. If someone find this kind of offers its his lucky, our unluck. There is nothing to do, unless your friend find it and give you back.

you say i should be happy for selling my pokemon that worths 20k for 2k?

by the way, it was not Thiagoraphael who bought... he just warned me that i put the wrong price

You are totally right, we cant put the name of buyer, we want to avoid the spam to the buyer also the harassment that this causes and believe me, it happen.

sure, whatever

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
You missunderstand me. I am saying that everyone should be happy if something has been sold from market. Don't take my words just to your situation with wrong offer. It wasn"t about it, but generally.

The Viper

Reaction score

by the way, it was not Thiagoraphael who bought... he just warned me that i put the wrong price

sure, whatever

What makes you think that messaging the buyer will make him return your pokemon and/or pay the rest of the money? it was your fault. next time be more careful

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Bring old lucairo sprite back or give us guns to put our lucairos down for good.

P.S. Yes; lucairo, I can't bring myself to call this thing Lucario

He would be good if he would be smaller.. pls check this out because he is based on bulbopedia 1.2m while charizard 1.7 and this lucario is like 2 heads bigger than charizard

rey maligno

Reaction score
ticket to earn point of fishing rods (2 hours of use)(wait 10 days to reuse the ticket)
EEemwq4.png

Spoiler:
UVJH60W.png

Popeye

Reaction score
I want to suggest to make the find hole of papoi work the same as the ./hole, is really unsefull that find hole, you already work hard to get the access to that area and you need to make find hole? So anoying jaja

Please check it, it would be nice to have it the same as the first one.

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Do not erase the accounts of the players and consider the level of the characters in it.

Prohibit only with evidence and not persuasion.

Give more publicity to the game.

The comments of someone who with effort knew everything about padventures and when I want to remember the old days again I realize that nothing exists anymore. Greetings brothers of the depth where the only way there is to go up.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
improve the character image
1429676045.jpg

Here you go (?... I hate when suggestions look stupid because you aren't specific or detailed)

Do not erase the accounts of the players and consider the level of the characters in it.
Well they don't pay database usage those years they are offline, some of them even "retire for good" then return asking to recover data. And we do consider the levels when we clean database from inactive characters and accounts that we don't need and just make servers and web laggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back