What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Improve 150+ Fairy Spawn(the one at 150+ island)

It doesnt have enough pokemon to be a decent spawn for exp and almost all pokes are 120+ so it's not good for catching either. Overall it's kinda useless.

So I'll give 2 suggestions;

1- Add Clefables. Lower the lvl of pokemons to max 119. This will make the spawn suitable to catch some fairy types.
2- Add Clefables. Add some more pokemon(lvl 130+ Sylveons maybe?) so it can be decent for exping.

Once we finish balance, in few days.

Darken

Reaction score
Why not make megaevolution, can be performed only if the character has the capture of the pokemon, since it needs a link between pokemon and coach to be able to perform
msOYb

Zombi TR

Reaction score
First Idea!

Pokémon Dex in Caught List system will be repair.

Starter Pokémon adding this list. It's okay.
Egg hatching and Box Opening pokémons too adding this list. It's good.
Evolving pokemons is NOT Adding this list. :eek:

I think evolving pokemons too will be added from this list. Example i have Marshtomp 50 level and i train this Pokémon. Finally he is from 80 level. I can evolve it! But cannot added on My Caught List. This is so bad i think. I gave effort little pokemons and finally evolving... Another Pokémon game in evolved pokemons too can be added on Caught List.

https://i.imgur.com/EUdkENa.jpg or https://imgur.com/EUdkENa or https://i.hizliresim.com/Ay0r17.png

Second Idea!

Pokémon caught sprites on Normal Ball if will be caught, 3 time green, 3 time white sprite blinking. Another Pokéball Types too will be 3 time green 3 time white sprite seen it. Because it looks good. Sparkle! :D

Sorry for bad English. I hope i can tell. :D

Good days for everyone!

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
First Idea!

Pokémon Dex in Caught List system will be repair.

Starter Pokémon adding this list. It's okay.
Egg hatching and Box Opening pokémons too adding this list. It's good.
Evolving pokemons is NOT Adding this list. :eek:

I think evolving pokemons too will be added from this list. Example i have Marshtomp 50 level and i train this Pokémon. Finally he is from 80 level. I can evolve it! But cannot added on My Caught List. This is so bad i think. I gave effort little pokemons and finally evolving... Another Pokémon game in evolved pokemons too can be added on Caught List.

https://i.imgur.com/EUdkENa.jpg or https://imgur.com/EUdkENa or https://i.hizliresim.com/Ay0r17.png

Second Idea!

Pokémon caught sprites on Normal Ball if will be caught, 3 time green, 3 time white sprite blinking. Another Pokéball Types too will be 3 time green 3 time white sprite seen it. Because it looks good. Sparkle! :D

Sorry for bad English. I hope i can tell. :D

Good days for everyone!
Firat idea - sorry but rejected
second idea: that's unnecessary thingy

Darken

Reaction score
that the client can be used in linux and android

leoxleox1

Reaction score
Me gustaria que existan vitaminas asi como proteinas vitaminas, etc asi como el poke de game boy advance, que aumenten la HP + 50 de un pokemon, que aumenten la velocidad + o la defensa +, eso haría más interesantes a los pokemons, pero claro que las vitaminas y esos items cuesten muy caros

I would like to have vitamins that increase +50 HP of the poke, defense the speed of pokemons, as well as the poke of game boy advance, clear but those vitamins are worth 60k or something like that and give them in quest, that would make the pokes more interesting and make the game more interesting

Last edited:

leoxleox1

Reaction score
a and also I would like that the pokemon increase their speed of movement according to lvl rising because there are some pokemons that in spite of being last evolution walk very slow

a y tambien me gustaria que los pokemon aumenten su velocidad de movimiento conforme a subiendo de lvl por que hay algunos pokemons que a pesar de ser ultima evolucion caminan muy lento

paralyzer776

Reaction score
Hi, what would you say about increasing NPC price of some pokemons that are not worth to catch anymore? For example scyther, it used to be worth something around 30k, now u can get one for 3k and still have to spend a lot of time catching it. If NPC price for pokemons like him or Snorlax went up, then in the market the price would go up as well. I think it would be nice to bring back these pokemons their price.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Me gustaria que existan vitaminas asi como proteinas vitaminas, etc asi como el poke de game boy advance, que aumenten la HP + 50 de un pokemon, que aumenten la velocidad + o la defensa +, eso haría más interesantes a los pokemons, pero claro que las vitaminas y esos items cuesten muy caros

I would like to have vitamins that increase +50 HP of the poke, defense the speed of pokemons, as well as the poke of game boy advance, clear but those vitamins are worth 60k or something like that and give them in quest, that would make the pokes more interesting and make the game more interesting
That's related to pokemon stats, so we cannot add it at the moment. We'll create a special system for that.

a and also I would like that the pokemon increase their speed of movement according to lvl rising because there are some pokemons that in spite of being last evolution walk very slow

a y tambien me gustaria que los pokemon aumenten su velocidad de movimiento conforme a subiendo de lvl por que hay algunos pokemons que a pesar de ser ultima evolucion caminan muy lento
Pokemons have their own speed movement and it doesn't increase with level up, that will stay as it is, however once we apply stats system, it may change.

Hi, what would you say about increasing NPC price of some pokemons that are not worth to catch anymore? For example scyther, it used to be worth something around 30k, now u can get one for 3k and still have to spend a lot of time catching it. If NPC price for pokemons like him or Snorlax went up, then in the market the price would go up as well. I think it would be nice to bring back these pokemons their price.
We'll see.

leoxleox1

Reaction score
Los pokemón de Trueno deberían ganarles a los pokemóns de Hielo y de Metal, ya que esos elementos son débiles a la electricidad.
En otras palabras, Raichu debería ganarle a Glalie y Electivire darle pelea a Steelix

The Pokemons of Thunder have advantage over the Pokemons of Ice and of Metal, since the elements are weak to the electricity

Last edited:

kerrelvar

Reaction score
sup raissa, im still waiting my autographs :x and you didnt pm me for my address T.T

Scarfaces

Reaction score
I dont know if someone say this before.

In the anime and some videogames of pokemon there was a tournament called "Battle Factory" or something like that. the concept is that the tournaments was with random pokemon. you choose 6 random pokes and battle against the others so the winner could exchange one poke from the oponent he beat.
For my its a good idea for the next tournament in that way we cannot be affected or benefit by a possible rebalance.

leoxleox1

Reaction score
It is that currently pokes of thunder only gain water and flying xd, and is the only element that has less advantages over others, so that ice and metal should also have disadvantage against this element, in addition is scientifically tested that these elements are conductors of electricity so both should weak to this element, in fact ice is like water, I just want more solid and most of cables are made of metal and these conduct electricity

huberto

Reaction score
It is that currently pokes of thunder only gain water and flying xd, and is the only element that has less advantages over others, so that ice and metal should also have disadvantage against this element, in addition is scientifically tested that these elements are conductors of electricity so both should weak to this element, in fact ice is like water, I just want more solid and most of cables are made of metal and these conduct electricity

You should send this suggestion right to the Nintendo Company, because they are responsible for this kind of rules.

paralyzer776

Reaction score
What would you say about Cloned Box being one of the Halloween Events 2017 rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back