What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyomaro

Reaction score
Is it possible to travel from Johto to Hoenn ? Because I couldn't.
If this is not available, could you enable this? It's a little boring when you're at Johto and need back to kanto to after to go to Hoenn.

Thanks

@edit
By airplan/airport i mean

Last edited:

Relinew

Reaction score
English

Hi, Sorry if my English is bad.

I had an idea that I think many like it. It consists of a tournament each month but can be automated by (npc) and seen as they have added new box and to acquire costs a little.

> But what is the science of the tournament?
- Earn points that can be exchanged for box

> But it it would be very easy for players who have good pokes!
- That's right, but you win one tournament and will claim a reward for every tournament you win you acquire points that you can redeem when you recaudes the amount needed for the reward you want

The idea of this is to keep the players motivated doing everything possible to improve more and more to achieve at some point to win the tournament

Reward for 1, 2, 3 place

Español

Buenas, Disculpen si mi ingles es malo.

Eh tenido una idea que creo que a muchos les gustara. Consiste en un Torneo cada mes pero automatizado puede ser por (npc) ya que e visto que han agregado nuevas box y para adquirirlas cuesta un poco.

> Pero cual es la ciencia del torneo?
- Ganar puntos los cuales puedes cambiar por box

> Pero seria muy facil para los jugadores que tienen buenos pokes!
- Asi es, pero no ganaras 1 torneo y reclamaras una recompenza, por cada torneo que ganes adquieres puntos los cuales puedes canjear cuando recaudes la cantidad necesaria para la recompenza que desees

La idea de esto es que mantengan a los jugadores motivados haciendo todo lo posible de mejorarse cada vez mas para que en algun momento logren ganar el torneo

Recompenza para 1, 2, 3 lugar

Tsotss

Reaction score
Emm.. it's not an idea, rather request for Staff:
If you add/change something, if you can, write it. The little changes also are important for us, for players. Like it that you added Secret Power to wild kazam, what Raissa wrote about it later when someone asked about posibillity bug. But other thing: that you added Wailord in resps. Also it's important thing. If player didn't see it and caught it later giving a ss, a lot of players don't know about it. For example it that you changed one move in Haryiama's moveset. If not my friend, I didn't know to now.

Regards

Kiyomaro

Reaction score
If you add/change something, if you can, write it. The little changes also are important for us, for players. Like it that you added Secret Power to wild kazam, what Raissa wrote about it later when someone asked about posibillity bug. But other thing: that you added Wailord in resps. Also it's important thing. If player didn't see it and caught it later giving a ss, a lot of players don't know about it. For example it that you changed one move in Haryiama's moveset. If not my friend, I didn't know to now.

Regards

I did the last report about the possible alakazam bug.
For me it's ok anyway. Have you thought about the a lot of things that are they doing? Things like that happen. Usually we have a lot of things to do and we always are forgettig other ones, i do this all time at my job. You don't need to do a storm in the glass of water.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

Regards

'-'
It normally happens at changelog, even when it's about rebalance
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?33804-Changelog&p=330832#post330832

Grayfoox

Reaction score

Regards

they did it xDD check News

Vistars

Reaction score
So i'm blind? Show me where is the info about wailord or changed hariyama's skill?

Tsotss

Reaction score

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, this is not a thread for complaints so stop doing offtopic here. Second of all, not every single map change will be posted in update changelog, explore map and find it by yourself.
For the future we will try not to forget to post about rebalance change.
If you want to continue your shitstorm, do it in a new thread, not here.

Tsotss

Reaction score
1)Is it possible to make items which have their essences types changing automatically? It would be the new option in our options where when we enable it, it would change them automatically, if no - they wouldn't be change auto, only by yourself. After hunting in masives resps it's kinda annoying to change it one by one. Hope you understand it.
2) Increasing possibity in Juanito's shop buying things to atleast 1000 or all full bag, I said about it some months ago.
3) Adding Edwardo in one of Johto cities - also said about it. Those types of shops could be in every region, like it is with NPC from essence.

#Raissa: I won't make any shitstorm, it's unnecessary thing and not everything what's looking wrong it's any kind of compaining. I only asked for smg by request. About "explore map and find it by yourself" - don't You think it's "little overstatement"? "I don't see me" that I would login to the game and fly around all map, dive in all map, walk around etc etc.. and check that You add something new in resps. It would take a lot of time. I didn't mean [Wailord's example] that we want exactly where they are, only that their resp is avaiable in game, only it.
For all sorry for this offtopic after mine ideas, but I didn't want make new thread, as I said - it's unnecessary thing, only wanted to explain smg from mine side. Hope everything is clear.

Mikesh

Reaction score
What about "advanced teleport". (With Basic Restrictions)

You purchase the advanced teleport feature, for example 15 diamonds (per player) , you got 3/5 empty spots of advanced teleport.

1) Go to the place and save it with !slot 1 (coords x, y, z) automatically saved in your slot.
2) Next time you write !teleport 1 or !teleport slot1 and you got tped in the same place saved.

With basic restictions, like "cloned island not allowed" or something like that.

Raczex999

Reaction score
Hello!
I would like to share with you my new idea. I would like to suggest new addon for pokemon - Blastoise. It would be nice to give him Capitan America addon suit. I think it would be amazing for all comics fans. Just look below (I know its only squirtle, but imagine this, what it could be if Blastoise will look like this) Notice: Captain america shield should be on Blastoise shell:
9451771922fe7dc31aa8b2234e49105d.jpg

Regards, Gazpaczjo

glutpwa

Reaction score
What about "advanced teleport". (With Basic Restrictions)

You purchase the advanced teleport feature, for example 15 diamonds (per player) , you got 3/5 empty spots of advanced teleport.

1) Go to the place and save it with !slot 1 (coords x, y, z) automatically saved in your slot.
2) Next time you write !teleport 1 or !teleport slot1 and you got tped in the same place saved.

With basic restictions, like "cloned island not allowed" or something like that.

its very cool idea. agree with it

Relinew

Reaction score
English

Hi, Sorry if my English is bad.

I had an idea that I think many like it. It consists of a tournament each month but can be automated by (npc) and seen as they have added new box and to acquire costs a little.

> But what is the science of the tournament?
- Earn points that can be exchanged for box

> But it it would be very easy for players who have good pokes!
- That's right, but you win one tournament and will claim a reward for every tournament you win you acquire points that you can redeem when you recaudes the amount needed for the reward you want

The idea of this is to keep the players motivated doing everything possible to improve more and more to achieve at some point to win the tournament

Reward for 1, 2, 3 place

Español

Buenas, Disculpen si mi ingles es malo.

Eh tenido una idea que creo que a muchos les gustara. Consiste en un Torneo cada mes pero automatizado puede ser por (npc) ya que e visto que han agregado nuevas box y para adquirirlas cuesta un poco.

> Pero cual es la ciencia del torneo?
- Ganar puntos los cuales puedes cambiar por box

> Pero seria muy facil para los jugadores que tienen buenos pokes!
- Asi es, pero no ganaras 1 torneo y reclamaras una recompenza, por cada torneo que ganes adquieres puntos los cuales puedes canjear cuando recaudes la cantidad necesaria para la recompenza que desees

La idea de esto es que mantengan a los jugadores motivados haciendo todo lo posible de mejorarse cada vez mas para que en algun momento logren ganar el torneo

Recompenza para 1, 2, 3 lugar

=) Thanks

Tsotss

Reaction score
I tried find it on forum, but I couldn't.
Someone had an idea to make on mainly website possibilty to put moves in Smeargle's moves, it means we could check which combination of moves we could have. Sometimes players ask which moves are those worse, which better, wchich AoE stun could be. I am know it's information about it, but not everybody know which attack is which. Those inforamations which You gave us are generally. This idea could solve some problems. Maybe we could check which are possible logging into our account in pa.org? Hope You understand.

Ameu

Reaction score
Well, hello.

I was used to play other games and always have been making some suggestions, and surely I have lots of ideas to share here.

At first, I was talking to a friend ingame then I had an overview about how the players behave in the game from the first levels until they reach what is considered a high level, then thinking about the game series I thought it would be very nice to have an Exp. Share system.

The idea:

At first I don't thin this would make the game much easier once in 3 days a player can get more than 50 levels the way it is already. Easier it would be if you could get more than 50 levels in few hours.
My suggestion is for increasing gameplay.
It came from the original game series, but not the older games, the X and Y series brought the new Exp. Share which happens just like I will explain here in the "How would it work?" section.

Reason:

We usually see players only catching and selling their pokémon when they find them useless, mainly it happens to low level pokémon, they get discarded and it gets a little difficult for some newcomer players to get level and get a new and good pokémon while, for not wasting so much time they are kind-of obligated to up level only one and the most powerfull and versatile pokémon they have in that part of the game when players are just discovering and trying to get excited with everything. But when they face the difficulties it may transform into a boring experience.
Also, it may turn better for people to sell trained and evolved pokémon instead of selling a lot for low prices in the market.
It also would make the players to always play with different pokémon in every place they go, and either test in duels other pokémon which they thought would be a waste of time to level during the game.
And the last comment in this part: I've found a Ivysaur levl 47 in the ground, I think it was not supposed to happen in a game, maybe if this system was activated already, the player who threw it would not threw it out and would evolve into Venusaur instead with no desmotivation. It would take sometime for sure, but not a way the player have to stop everything he's doing that is more exciting just to level one single pokémon.

How would it work?

At a certain level and in a quest line, the player would receive the Exp. Share system which he may turn on and off.
When turning it on, the pokémon he uses to defeat the wild pokémon will get full experience, while the other five he's carrying will receive half the exp he got.

I don't think I have a lot more to say, so I hope you like it and thumbs up it

You are all able to add new ideas to this suggestion, feel free and be welcome.

Thank you.

Dragon King

Reaction score
Add Ability ride in Torkoal, and ability rock smash in Politoed :D is just an idea i would be very happy if u consider this post :)

Obreviate

Reaction score
Just ignore this post ..
I forgot my forum account opened, and when i got out from the computer, the devil of my cousin did this post. He was talking something about rebalance u.u

Anyway sorry,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back