What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
As we know, Hoenn already came into Pearl/Diamond. Could U give some achievements more [ for catches, dex and something else if U decide something ]?

suero12

Reaction score
I would like to request 2 type of addons to be added into the game.
The first one is for Mamoswine.
I don't really have many ideas on this one but I would love to see him on a hover board of some kind wearing a cape.

The second one is for this fella
EBedtyH.png
. I would love if you added some kind of outfit addon for Magikarp so he would wear a coat as he would try to look like Gyarados.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I would like to know if could you to add teleport to small city near of lavender? That's the only place that you can't to tp, and has pc/smart/houses like others cities.

Last edited:

SirSync

Reaction score
I would like to have a shiny magikarp in rods, with a very rare % of finding, so low lvls could have some kind to get money from fishing and eventually make fishing good like before

Tsotss

Reaction score
Idk it's a bug or intentional situation, but when we use command !afk, our character can be pushed and this command disapear. My suggestion is: when we use this command !afk, our character can not be moved.

Chori :)

Reaction score
Idk it's a bug or intentional situation, but when we use command !afk, our character can be pushed and this command disapear. My suggestion is: when we use this command !afk, our character can not be moved.

So you can intentionally block with a pokemon behind you while being "afk" in a 1sqm corridor? No ty. We don´t need players blocking paths like some years ago.

Tsotss

Reaction score
So you can intentionally block with a pokemon behind you while being "afk" in a 1sqm corridor? No ty. We don´t need players blocking paths like some years ago.

I am not talking about bloking paths, only suggest something usefull for this command.
If player is blocking a road, u can report him and he'll be punished.

Last edited:

Chori :)

Reaction score
I am not talking about bloking paths, only suggest something usefull for this command.
If player is blocking a road, u can report him and he'll be punished.

Why risk it like that? Its so much easier to just log where you are standing and if you´re premium, just fly up.

suero12

Reaction score

I think he means this.
If i use the command "!afk" it says i am afk. But if someone pushes me, the "!afk" command will go to it's end and say that you are back even tough you're not.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Why risk it like that? Its so much easier to just log where you are standing and if you´re premium, just fly up.

for example: in pvp u cant fly and players are pushing into "PVP" so later u are in a town where from u came into pvp.
Afk means standing without moving [my 'translate']. So say me, what this command gave if we can be pushing. Only for colourful words "brb" and "afk"?

karksiukas

Reaction score
It's complete nonsense.
AFK is the abbreviation for "away from keyboard".
And if it wouldn't be possible to move people with this mode, it would be abused ever so much.
The solution for that would be making this command only active in safe zones.

Piczek007

Reaction score
And if it wouldn't be possible to move people with this mode, it would be abused ever so much.
Unless using !afk command would automatically hide your pokemon, and letting it out obviously would end it

Tsotss

Reaction score
It's complete nonsense.
AFK is the abbreviation for "away from keyboard".
The solution for that would be making this command only active in safe zones.

I am know what AFK means, but I translated it in a little other way. I ask again, what this command gives if we can be pushing, without this command also, only for colorful letters? And yes, I though about safe zones like PVP, PC on cities. But yes, I didn't give this information. If u're "away form keyboard", u want to stay in this place where u put the character [means PVP/cities]. For now this command nothing brings, only colorful words.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Increase possibility to buy items from shops [like Juanito etc] to 1000 max, rly it's annoying to buy 100/200 and later again set the number to 100. Or let buy it without change to 1 after buying 100 something.

Something with it? Or maybe if someone wants bag of full buying items?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Idk is a bug what about said Billy Hatake or it doesn't exist in a game, but I would like to suggest smg in Auto-ss system.
Can it save our Pokemons' progress? I mean when our Pokemons reach a lvl, then later save it.

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I wanted to suggest a boat to go to Dewford, Fallarbor, Mossdeep and sootopoils

Thanks

jeanm5

Reaction score
My suggestion is, I like a lot more than some pre-evolutions than the final developments, such Dragonite and dragonair, it would not be possible to make some addon, or else we can continue with the image of pre evolution of pokemon, but with the strength it in final form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back