What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
hola AORA QUE PUSIERON UNA SOLA VERCION para jugar pad como fiel jugador de pad espero que solucionen el problema para abri con la vercion Dx9 Pero llevo 5 años jugando pad y no me gustaria dejar de jugar porque la vercioness Open < no me corren bien se me pega mucho y solo estando parado espero que este post no solo sea un espacio mas y me tome en cuenta porque no solo soy yo somos muchos que no podemos jugar pad porque las otra verciones no abre o la computadora no lo soportan se que cerraron la vercion old para avanzar con la pad modern pero asiendo eso dejaro a muchos players fuera del juego bueno espero que me tomen en cuenta

Snaker
Diammonds

this is very true even they do not want to believe, but padventures has become a game for rich !! I have tried in different computers and is required to change the graphics to PC's

There are computers that can not stand the client by the same graphics, the tremendous lagg there if it is not modified, and in most of the occasions there are people who do not have own pc

and resorts to play in cyber, and to change a borrowed computer graphics, is a major problem This is a problem that administrators do not understand,

if this is a product the customer deserves satisfaction and solution

I opt for a flash client ( for internet page)

and warm or improve openlg1 graphs and 2

or make a lighter client

Maick Skile

Reaction score
that such a change that hp bar char this very large and round does not match the cliend and take up much space on the screen, put a that to put us on the side where not occupy much space, I like to see the% of lvl my char and pokemon me, oh let her amostra.mais takes up space on the screen

Obreviate

Reaction score
I would like to suggest some changes, to some pkms ability, for example: Rock Smash ability. Since we have it as a movement, you could to change it for something as: "Break it" , and about Surf ability, you could to change it for : "Let's swim" and replace the name "tsunami" skill to Surf.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
i know this has been done in the past, i don't know if it was kept.

Raise the life of pokemons 2x, exp given 4x. By doing this, we don't need to increase Respawn, we get to spend more time killing one pokemon to get more EXP, this is more RPG like then killing them all with a few moves.

when this was done a few months back, the HP was Raised but the Exp wasn't, that's why it didnt work...

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Please, Raise the EXP given by Wild Geodude, right now the average Geodude gives in-between 150 - 200 EXP.

I Suggest to Raise to About 200 - 280 EXP given by Wild Geodudes...

The reason is that geodude is not very good to level up your pokemons, and it should be since he is all around the map. Low Level Players encounter them anywhere, this is why it would benefit the low level players, raising the exp given by wild geodude...

Thx ^^

rakster

Reaction score
i know this has been done in the past, i don't know if it was kept.

Raise the life of pokemons 2x, exp given 4x. By doing this, we don't need to increase Respawn, we get to spend more time killing one pokemon to get more EXP, this is more RPG like then killing them all with a few moves.

when this was done a few months back, the HP was Raised but the Exp wasn't, that's why it didnt work...

Exp got almost a 2x buff a while ago, and HP buff was just about 2-4k.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Exp got almost a 2x buff a while ago, and HP buff was just about 2-4k.

well, the thing is, the HP was raised based on a set amount, instead of % compared to EXP, for example, Raise HP in 100%, Raise EXP in 200%.
the changes in HP/EXP that have been done can barely be noticed.

and the reason i give this suggestion is to make the game more RPG like, it gets boring to kill 10000 monsters per day, I at least find more fun taking more time to kill one monster instead of 10 and getting the exp of 10, thus not wasting time.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Please, expand the Ponytas Mountain at Cinnabar, since hoen will be implemented soon, you can even add some johto pokemons there.

Thank You in Advance ^^

Roni Monteiro

Reaction score
i have an idea is about outfits Could create a way of your create your own. How would already that in game have several outifts we with this mode your could modify creating your own outfit example i have 4 outfit are they school,sayanin,hunter and athletic remembering only is an example it i modify my outfit using the pants and the shirt athletic after use the hat of hunter after use glass and shoes of do school and to choose the color character to stay the way that player wants.

sorry if not understood my inglish is bad

sobre o q estava falando ali minha ideia e que os players pudessem modificar seus outfit do jeito q quiser modificando cor camisa calça sapato com óculos ou sem óculos com chapéu sem chapéu exemplo eu tenho varios outfit e quero usar o chapéu de um a camisa de outro acalça de outro e poderia ater escolher a cor do personagem como vc quisesse e mais só poderia criar se vc tivesse seus oufits e isso acho q atrairia mais player pra jogar até pq vc poderia criar um boneco parecido com vc ou pelo menos do jeito q vc quisese eu acho q é uma boa ideia por favor quem puder me ajuda com o inglês e quem gostar da um like me ajuda a divulgar pq eu perguntei a alguns player da minha guild e varios me apoiaram disseram q é uma boa ideia então curti ai e vamos ver se conseguimos isso para o nosso game (^_^).

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score
Add Npc outfits from players,
Gym trainers
Elite 4 quest
Etc...

Rakun

Reaction score
starter saffari bals should be 50 saffari balls
add more free areas

huberto

Reaction score
I have a great idea, make dropeables the "new" TMs...

They are droppable already... from hoenn pokemons xD

21:10 TM51 Icebreaker dropped by: Walrein.
21:10 TM52 Aqua Jet dropped by: Crawdaunt, Suicune.
21:11 TM54 Super Power dropped by: Breloom, Medicham.

etc, etc, etc. You can check it with !whodrops command, just wait for hoenn region.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
They are droppable already... from hoenn pokemons xD

21:10 TM51 Icebreaker dropped by: Walrein.
21:10 TM52 Aqua Jet dropped by: Crawdaunt, Suicune.
21:11 TM54 Super Power dropped by: Breloom, Medicham.

etc, etc, etc. You can check it with !whodrops command, just wait for hoenn region.

they are not dropeables if those pokemons dont exist yet... and maybe wont exist in a long time

Roni Monteiro

Reaction score
I do not know if this theme already gone discussed but i'll talk.

remove system of died lost 2% because besides changing something that was unique among all the games that only padventures had is very boring for players high lv and also for players low lv because many players br and I think of other countries as well not have good internet or good computers (pc) is due to this becomes impossible up. They are not all but it is a good part and this also helps on various things.

some examples are:papoi quest because many players not want to help because nobody wants to lose xp.
another thing the time of tp formerly the player did not care dying not to miss time and helped many players because the players could die and go to a local,and then still have your tp ready.
and also we have many players noob who do not know or find difficult up. and spend time in a respawn and up. 1% and something unexpected eventually, die and lose 2% this may discourage many players.

Last edited:

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
i just lost 1k which it was all of my money, it was a mistake, i was going to buy one dragonite bag and instead i bought 100.

so my suggestion is, make a way to sell back what you recently bought, many games have this system, and it can work on a recent past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back