What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daken

Reaction score
sent to put bulldoze stun.oque with you guys think?

SatoruAkashi

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to have some ideas for the game.
Well, since I've never made any game, or the kind of stuff... don't laugh if my ideas are ridiculous or impossible.

1) About Pokemon
- I think it would be nice if Shiny Pokemons are available, I mean, there is no differences between Shiny and Normal, except for the colour.
The chance could be 1/8192.
- And this is another idea: Make Pokemons Move :D
I am not talking about movement or battle-moves.
I think it would be great for pokemons to move from places to places, in different time.
For example:
* From September to December, the Onixes just like ... disappear from maps, but not completely.
There's only one place to find them, but it is hidden, or a place where only premiums can enter, or in a place where only certain level players can enter.
Or maybe not.
And after that, from January maybe, Onixes will reappear.
* Or maybe like this, Magmars, for 15 days in June maybe, will show up in Cinnabar for non-premium players, but with very long respawn time.
* In Halloween, make Zubats run free everywhere, and there might be a spawn for I don't know ... Duskull? For only that 1 night of course, and only for 2 hours, and the respawn time could be 20 minutes.
All I'm trying to say is, Pokemons change the places where they appear, giving all players the chance to catch 'em all, while premium players still have their benefits.
And, imagine that, Onix become an uncatchable pokemon for 3 months, then catchable again. Or maybe, you delete all the Magmars and Electabuzzes spawn, making them uncatchable for 6 months, and catchable for 6 months. And, for a while, all Spearows and Pidgeys,... would gather in only few places. Or in a beautiful summer month, Glooms, Weepinbels, Tangelas appear ... everywhere, not literally.
- Last: Obedience!

2) Weather System
I just think it can be really cool.
The day and night system is already amazing, but weather system could be ... spectacular.
And when it's raining, Water type move, Electric type move is stronger.
When it's snowing, Ice type move can be boosted.
And when it's hailing, Non-Ice type pokemons lose HP, like 5HP per 10 second? I don't know...
And more!

3) About the Balls
- I think you should make Balls for catching from Apricorns, not only for decorating!
Like in Pokemon Heart Gold/ Soul Silver :D
- And more, when you call your Pokemons back in your Balls, they should be healed...
Not like fully-heal or something, but maybe 5HP per 10 seconds, like in the anime, Pokemons are healed when they are in their Balls, even fainted ones.
And for fainted Pokemons, they can only auto-revive in Pokemons after 5 minutes, so the Revives still serve its purpose.

4) Daycare System and Related.
Well, I love this most, since I really love being a Breeder...
Anyway, I can't since it can only work only if IVs Systems is available...
But, their are some little improvements can be made.
- Poke Food, you know, from the Berries you harvest, you can put together and make certain type of Poke Food :D
When someone catch/ receive a Pokemon, Pokemon got their favorite kind of food, let call Nature for now, along with Type-Dependent-Flavor.
* For example:
A perfect food for a Geodude, let say food made from 10 berries
We all know that, Geodude is Rock/Ground type, right?
So for a perfect food to be made: 10 berries = 3 berries for Rock + 3 berries for Ground + 4 berries for Nature
And, you can only know the combination for type, like Rock = 1 + 3 + 4, Ground = 1 + 1 + 2 (The number stand for certain type of Berry).
The last combination, Nature, you must find out yourself, I don't quite think how, but I'm working on it :)
For One Type Pokemons, Rattata maybe? 10 berries = 6 berries for Type + 4 berries for Nature.
* What can Poke Food do to Pokemons?
Heal quicker inside Balls when they are full :D
Help bonding Trainer and Pokemons, which can change Pokemon's Happiness, then Goldbat can evolve to Crobat by Happiness. And Eevee, too. It can work out with the Happiness Island too. Also, move like Frustration can be used now. Even more, Pokemons Stats, like HP maybe, now depend on Happiness. High Happiness Pokemons also get Intimacy faster when making Egg. Just remember, Pokemon's happiness return to 0 after trading.
More features coming soon :)
* Poke Food do bad?
Yup, you can devide Poke Food into 7, depend on the Pokemon. Very bad, Bad, Not ok, Ok, More than ok, Good, Very Good.
For example, a Geodude's Poke Food, Rock + Ground + Nature, right?
So, Food 1 = Water + Grass + Bad For Nature = -1 + -1 + -1 = -3 -> Very Bad
Food 2 = Rock + Water + Normal For Nature = +1 + -1 + 0 = 0 -> Ok
Food 3 = Rock + Fire + Good For Nature = +1 +0 + +1 = 2 -> Good
I bet you've get this already :)
Now, for Very Bad food, Pokemon's Happiness is decrease, stats be lowered, can't get intimacy,... And your Pokemon will eventually won't obey you, which is the reason for the Obedience I wrote above.
- So, what more? Egg should have different time to hatch, for example, Kabuto eggs are 96 hours online, maybe?
And, when you have pokemons like Magmar, Marcago in your party, it can reduce the hatching time by ... 4 hours?
An items for faster hatching, which charged by walking for biking, and can be used to count your steps, reset everyday to 0 :D It reduce the hatching time by 1 hour each day, if it get full energy (charged with 4000 steps), and 10 minutes only if not charged at all (less than ... steps), this is from offline game.
- There's 2 quests I've think of related to walking and the item.
* The first one is based on the Fuchsia Biking episode from anime, you get enough step, you'll be able to do the quest... Just the main idea for now.
* The quest for the Item, you must prove you are a good breeder to get the Item. Like the NPC will give you a lvl 5 Magikarp (random Nature) and ask to make 100 Bad/Good/More than ok/... (randomly picked) food for that Magikarp in ... 30 minutes? Maybe?

I will be thinking on quests, in detail, I think more quests would be great, and quests that connected with Adventures in PAdventures I mean :)
Hopefully my ideas get considered, thank you for reading.

SatoruAkashi

Reaction score
Well, since I've never made any game, or the kind of stuff... don't laugh if my ideas are ridiculous or impossible.

1) About Pokemon
- I think it would be nice if Shiny Pokemons are available, I mean, there is no differences between Shiny and Normal, except for the colour.
I think it would be great for pokemons to move from places to places, in different time.
For example:
* From September to December, the Onixes just like ... disappear from maps, but not completely.
There's only one place to find them, but it is hidden, or a place where only premiums can enter, or in a place where only certain level players can enter.
Or maybe not.
* Or maybe like this, Magmars, for 15 days in June maybe, will show up in Cinnabar for non-premium players, but with very long respawn time.
* In Halloween, make Zubats run free everywhere, and there might be a spawn for I don't know ... Duskull? For only that 1 night of course, and only for 2 hours, and the respawn time could be 20 minutes.
All I'm trying to say is, Pokemons change the places where they appear, giving all players the chance to catch 'em all, while premium players still have their benefits.
And, imagine that, Onix become an uncatchable pokemon for 3 months, then catchable again. Or maybe, you delete all the Magmars and Electabuzzes spawn, making them uncatchable for 6 months, and catchable for 6 months. And, for a while, all Spearows and Pidgeys,... would gather in only few places. Or in a beautiful summer month, Glooms, Weepinbels, Tangelas appear ... everywhere, not literally.

2) Weather System
The day and night system is already amazing, but weather system could be ... spectacular.
And when it's hailing, Non-Ice type pokemons lose HP, like 5HP per 10 second? I don't know...
And more!

3) About the Balls
- I think you should make Balls for catching from Apricorns, not only for decorating!
- And more, when you call your Pokemons back in your Balls, they should be healed...
Not like fully-heal or something, but maybe 5HP per 10 seconds, like in the anime, Pokemons are healed when they are in their Balls, even fainted ones.
And for fainted Pokemons, they can only auto-revive in Pokemons after 5 minutes, so the Revives still serve its purpose.

- Poke Food, you know, from the Berries you harvest, you can put together and make certain type of Poke Food :D
When someone catch/ receive a Pokemon, Pokemon got their favorite kind of food, let call Nature for now, along with Type-Dependent-Flavor.
* For example:
So for a perfect food to be made: 10 berries = 3 berries for Rock + 3 berries for Ground + 4 berries for Nature
And, you can only know the combination for type, like Rock = 1 + 3 + 4, Ground = 1 + 1 + 2 (The number stand for certain type of Berry).
The last combination, Nature, you must find out yourself, I don't quite think how, but I'm working on it :)
For One Type Pokemons, Rattata maybe? 10 berries = 6 berries for Type + 4 berries for Nature.
Help bonding Trainer and Pokemons, which can change Pokemon's Happiness, then Goldbat can evolve to Crobat by Happiness. And Eevee, too. It can work out with the Happiness Island too. Also, move like Frustration can be used now. Even more, Pokemons Stats, like HP maybe, now depend on Happiness. High Happiness Pokemons also get Intimacy faster when making Egg. Just remember, Pokemon's happiness return to 0 after trading.
* Poke Food do bad?
Yup, you can devide Poke Food into 7, depend on the Pokemon. Very bad, Bad, Not ok, Ok, More than ok, Good, Very Good.
Now, for Very Bad food, Pokemon's Happiness is decrease, stats be lowered, can't get intimacy,... And your Pokemon will eventually won't obey you, which is the reason for the Obedience I wrote above.
- So, what more? Egg should have different time to hatch, for example, Kabuto eggs are 96 hours online, maybe?
And, when you have pokemons like Magmar, Marcago in your party, it can reduce the hatching time by ... 4 hours?
An items for faster hatching, which charged by walking for biking, and can be used to count your steps, reset everyday to 0 :D It reduce the hatching time by 1 hour each day, if it get full energy (charged with 4000 steps), and 10 minutes only if not charged at all (less than ... steps), this is from offline game.
* The first one is based on the Fuchsia Biking episode from anime, you get enough step, you'll be able to do the quest... Just the main idea for now.
* The quest for the Item, you must prove you are a good breeder to get the Item. Like the NPC will give you a lvl 5 Magikarp (random Nature) and ask to make 100 Bad/Good/More than ok/... (randomly picked) food for that Magikarp in ... 30 minutes? Maybe?

I will be thinking on quests, in detail, I think more quests would be great, and quests that connected with Adventures in PAdventures I mean :)

P/s: My internet got lag, please help me delete 1 post, double posted.

Last edited:

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score

1) About Pokemon
For example:
Or maybe not.

2) Weather System
And more!

3) About the Balls

* For example:
* Poke Food do bad?

P/s: My internet got lag, please help me delete 1 post, double posted.

I disagree with some of your ideas, but you gave me a very good,

would be a good idea even existed momentary Boost, which lasted a span of 30 seconds with a wait of five minutes for reuse // this in order to hunt in difficult places much spawn and only serve this purpose, and that this mode does not accede in duels,

the boost would increase the skills of pokemon and defense, this in order to hunt with long respawn

for example:

would be great to create a zone for level 170, where wild level 130 pokemon appear very large areas and plenty index pokemons, and that this method only exists in high level, to avoid the KS!

this with the purpose of making new respawns, implement a new style of game,
this would be a new implement for 2015

could be used as an example in elder charizard 130 more level of charizard valley,

and may only use one level 130 pokemon

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I disagree with some of your ideas, but you gave me a very good,

would be a good idea even existed momentary Boost, which lasted a span of 30 seconds with a wait of five minutes for reuse // this in order to hunt in difficult places much spawn and only serve this purpose, and that this mode does not accede in duels,

the boost would increase the skills of pokemon and defense, this in order to hunt with long respawn

for example:

would be great to create a zone for level 170, where wild level 130 pokemon appear very large areas and plenty index pokemons, and that this method only exists in high level, to avoid the KS!

this with the purpose of making new respawns, implement a new style of game,
this would be a new implement for 2015

could be used as an example in elder charizard 130 more level of charizard valley,

and may only use one level 130 pokemon

If you are agree, just press "thanks" this thread is not for discussions.

Vitamina

Reaction score
What about when the Magmar Magmortar floor and they leave trail of fire, and Electabuzz and electrivire drop rays, the new evo eevee

Vitamina

Reaction score
put waver thunder as stun paralyze the Pokémon,put thunder waver as stun paralyze the Pokémon, put the steel in defense stelix again, the aerial noctow, improve geot cloned put a different atack or more attack cloneds Pokemon to normal, change the water push more area, put the power in sleep exegutor again and a best punches, enable trade and globall chat, put harvest hits the tree falls the pokes q has it

Clen

Reaction score
I have a suggestion that might facilitate the sale saving time and space

as we know, since the game has become an easier and didactic in many respects,

Well, what I mean is to sell the items as essences, rockas, seed etc, which is the most common we can loot the pokemons but qui an example of my suggestion
kgwoiVJ.png

rather than sell all your loot you've gathered, it would be better to sell only to espesificas one stroke, say you have 2800 small stones and Pum = unoccupied spaces with serious watered good money they give you 1 single clik,

To avoid this:
nRaQJJy.png

and do this:
qbYHjBf.png

Thanks,Regards

Abble

Reaction score
You mean like a buy option where people can click on and sell you? There is already an option like this o_O

Not sure what he meant, it would take the same time to put in the cart as to buy it. A better option would be to put money in the market system, where it buys every rare candy he wants for a certein price, for exemple: he pays the market 10k and it'll buy every rare candy that costs 400 hd (or less then that) instantly untill until these 10k run out.

Tom Valis

Reaction score
Not sure what he meant, it would take the same time to put in the cart as to buy it. A better option would be to put money in the market system, where it buys every rare candy he wants for a certein price, for exemple: he pays the market 10k and it'll buy every rare candy that costs 400 hd (or less then that) instantly untill until these 10k run out.

Yep, something like "Add to my Cart" or "Quantity" here:

Screen_Shot009.png

Skyrus

Reaction score
Yep, something like "Add to my Cart" or "Quantity" here:

Screen_Shot009.png

Oh the shop on the site, I thought the market ingame because there is already an option where you give the market 4 k for example and any can sell you rare candies for the price you offer

Skyrus

Reaction score

Well if 10 people got buy rare candies 400 each who gets the candies first or than that guy gets 1 than another guy 1 or how do u see this work

Abble

Reaction score
Well if 10 people got buy rare candies 400 each who gets the candies first or than that guy gets 1 than another guy 1 or how do u see this work

well, who puts the money first gets it first... but I don't think that should be implemented, there are a lot of other things to work on, besides, the market itself is already good enough; and he was talking about the shop of the site anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back