What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shigihara

Reaction score
I would like to sugest, make the "aleta sio" and other house spells able to be LOCKED via PIN. In case of hacking the account cannot drop anything but the character is able to invite people to the house and take items with second chars.

Your welcome.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I would like to sugest, make the "aleta sio" and other house spells able to be LOCKED via PIN. In case of hacking the account cannot drop anything but the character is able to invite people to the house and take items with second chars.

Your welcome.

Absolutely important and urgent.
You've got my thanks.

voolieden

Reaction score
simple idea, make an island with a big building, every weekend have a tournment for 1v1 elimantion and have lvl brackets, trainer lvl 40-80 , trainer lvl 80-120, trainer level 120+.
give 3 rewards. can be boxs 1-3 40/80/120
100x greats = lv 40 1st place prize or box 1
100x supers = lv 80 1st prize or box 2
100x ultras = 120+ 1st prize or box 3

also can change events for 2v2 or 3v3. make it more intreasting
this will attract more players, people play to compete mainly, highest lvl or best poke.
the best part is it can be run by npcs so gms dont have to be on everytime.

Janjos

Reaction score
Well I am an old player of PA, I was retired like a year and I test other Pokemon Tibia Servers instead. My suggestions are:

-Pokemons should have a limit level (Like 120 or 100), With that we can open more oportunities to catch other types of pokes and train them. There is Always the same pokes with high lvl, and its exhausting playing the same thing with the same pokemon in the same huntzone everyday.

-Rods: I Dont understand why there are like 4 different Rods with a NPC with task to obtain them. If I use a SUPER ROD and I am still fishing tentacools, goldeens and that under lvl things (for me), is useless had different types of Rods. Just think about it "Oh, let me use a Super mega hyper duper Rod. Fished: Goldeen".... Then why you guys implement that if we can't choose what we fish (Just like on Nintendo's games).

-There is like 3k players deleted on Deletera. Just suposing, like 40% of them are bots, 30% Illegal Trading. This is the only game with a LOT of players deleteds for Destructive Behaviour. In Any game that punishment are muted for a lot of time or baned for a time (Never Deleted). Just Saying this because a lot of players who does not play anymore. I Remember the Waiting list to enter on PA, Today I saw on pearl just "84 Players connected", Tomorrow could be the day when PA will be closed.

-I had a tread for a Bug for the mission of the Rod, Still waiting for an answer (That was like 2 months ago), so the Player support are pathetic.

-There's always someone saying: The Staff have their own real life to live, they hadn't the time to answer or doing stuff on the server. Let me tell you something, we are spending OUR time playing YOUR server, sometimes BUYING diamonds, can we be listenned sometime? The Server is mostly forgotten, There is no other pokemons ADD, Balances, Splasharts, Sprites... I was playing Porygon and its SO BORING all their attacks being lineal. "Porygon use Zap Canon!" There he goes a watergun with yellow colorant. Just an idea, Some attacks should be reajusted. Area effect and things like that.

Its only my opinion, If you agree or not doesnt matter, I just say this because i dont want to see PA going to the trash...

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Well I am an old player of PA, I was retired like a year and I test other Pokemon Tibia Servers instead. My suggestions are:

-Pokemons should have a limit level (Like 120 or 100), With that we can open more oportunities to catch other types of pokes and train them. There is Always the same pokes with high lvl, and its exhausting playing the same thing with the same pokemon in the same huntzone everyday.

Pokemons have limit now, is 130... Is that what are you trying to say? or are you trying to suggest to catch pokes 100+? Is a bit confused this point

Janjos

Reaction score
Pokemons have limit now, is 130... Is that what are you trying to say? or are you trying to suggest to catch pokes 100+? Is a bit confused this point

Didn't Know they had limit, that's exactly what I was trying to say.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Hi I'd like to suggest to add an max ammount of attempts you can use when turning off the PIN code. I tried to do wrong code more than 10 times, and I don't think it have it. That means if a hacker gets into your account he/she can try until he/she finds it out.
To avoid it I'd like to suggest add an max of 10 or 5 attempts at your PIN code, or you will have to wait an ammount of time like example 30minutes next time. This would be easier to avoid hackers getting into your stuff, and it's kinda like the same as in forum. Hope you like it!

Last edited:

berollo

Reaction score
I would like propose add abilities: surf & dive to slowbro and blink to Mr.Mime.
I dont know that players wrote about it.
If yes, sorry for copies ur ideas !

torreon

Reaction score
BEST IDEA EVER

I have an Good idea for a Event!! should make an event on a poker tournament in the city of celadon, idk.. each player pays the entrace... and one by one they are eliminated..
is an innovative and interesting idea ..
just think about it..

torreon

Reaction score
BEST IDEA EVER

I have an Good idea for a Event!! should make an event on a poker tournament in the city of celadon, idk.. each player pays the entrace... and one by one they are eliminated..
is an innovative and interesting idea ..
just think about it..

Rakun

Reaction score
When we do rock smash will appear Geodude,Graveler,Diglett,Sandshrew,Ekans, etc..

Cloned Halew

Reaction score
idea

knockout punch to machamp, a blow that maybe the opponent to sleep for 5 sec and maybe 3k damage, I think it would be useful enough for this pokemon in the absence of at least one other stuns has difficulty even kill normal pokemons.

kevin1210

Reaction score
Bkbrian Ideas

Hello friends.
I´m Bkbrian of Diamond world.
I have a suggestion about caught of pokedex.
What do you think about put to appear how much balls was useds on pokemon when click on he,before click on caught inside pokedex.
Example: You click on pokedex,before in caughts,before you´ll can click on the pokemon that you want see how you caught.
Then will appear how you caught: How much balls used and with what ball Or Egg or Box and what box.
and maybe put a option of write the name of pokemon,when have very pokemons on game.Because i think that will be much easier to players.Same on pokedex,you´ll and write te name of pokemon.
Idea about Tm Water Pulse= I was thinking about decrease damage and deacrease a little of time of stun.
any movies of pokemons of respawn too,same: qwilfish,lanturn,pidgeot.Pokemons that do that you can´t attack he,using: hurricane,underwater,underground.
Maybe think about deacrease a little the time of this movies.This pokemons are almost immortal.
Or maybe put a configuration on respanwns that do that poke use a little less this movies.
Example about remoraid.He use very water pulse followed.

Other idea: try to control movies same: Kinesis and Mind Boost of Alakazan and Slowking.
Everytime when use this movies in respawns with much pokemons,everybody die.Because the pokemon begins to move and go out respawn.

Very thanks for listening :) >.<

anything,call me on Diamond ;) :D
Hugs of Bkbrian >.<

dracksmith

Reaction score
hello, well my proposal is to make the cloned pokemons are just the originals and others are Shainin since most of the pokemons not look anything like a cloned pokemon .
and so many more would have pokes that people would like to get .
I propose that colen also an option for guild battles as many guilds want the game to be recognized by the other players .
caeria not place a bad ranking guilds .

Hake

Reaction score
I would suggest a limit access to the cloned island. Each player could access it once or twice for month.

Don't hate me xD
But, this will bring benefits and changes.

heheh funny but no

17:32 Used 12 great balls, 9432 ultra balls on Cloned Charizard.
17:32 Your ultra ball was broken.
its +/- 8 tickets, most ppl on 8 tickets catch 15 c poke so i dont see any benefis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back