What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odion

Reaction score
First i have to congratulate all the staff because their hard work with the client, but there are some minor details to fix, like this one

Now with the new attacks, reflects totally sucks, now doesn't reflect anything, it doesn't reflect the mud, the new fear (i don't remember the name), and a lot of things, i don't know if it is intended but i think reflect now isn't as it should be

Kilver

Reaction score
Id like to suggest many things

-Make possible to equip items to the pokemon (Leftovers, Charcoal, Life Orb, etc)
-Make the health bars of the wild pokemon Red or any other different color than ours
-Make a way to catch pokemon more easy. Example: you will need to kill that pokemon 500 times to get a 10% chance to catch it just one time, at using that try the counter resets and you will need to kill it other 500 times to get another 10% chance (just an example)
-Make a feature for premium players like stamina but for pokemon in which you get 1 hour of 50% more exp
-Make more kind of pokeballs: heavy ball, timer ball, dusk ball, luxury ball, repeat ball, dive ball, etc

For now these are my ideas, hope are good enough

lorensillo

Reaction score
I think that catches that are received through a Pumpkin like Halloween Pokemons, Example: "Halloween Spinarak" , Should be a different catch that if you catch a normal Spinarak.

rock

Reaction score
wpNe0_.png

Make tranier corpse, not Tibia corpse.

whOxOE.png

(1. Pic=only bonnet.)
(2. Pic=bonnet,bikini.)
(3.Pic=bonnet,hair.)
(4 Pic.=all in one.)

Regards to;
MS Paint xD

and lovely bikini in winter xD
v3EVKe.png
cSf1g0.png
DwZaf3.png

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
maybe add:
* new guild system
* command !tp <- show cooldown teleport
* add change log in client (np. what pokes change, new commands etc. ) it would be nice because it adds new stuff on the padvenutres.info and sometimes it is hard to find changes

Revulsion

Reaction score
Ok!
What about that?
A backpack or slot, or pocket only for cash.

You'll have always the money in this space, every time you sell or earn cash the items are automatically moved to this place, of course you can deactive this option whenever you want because some people maybe like to put it where they want to.

What do you think?

rock

Reaction score
Euuu...

When i look PA tournament to my bro's PC i hate this screenshout. If you watch for sitting you can't see anything.

NOTE=I don't have PA tournament 2013 picture, just 2012 to showing camera setting...
My suggestion;We need TV bug fixed. or good camera settings.
q-Pzqe.png

Offtopic=Nick Klaus, good job bro!

Last edited:

Revulsion

Reaction score
What about two ways to order to move a Pokemon.

1) Order
2) Order and Stop

Order and Stop will work as this way:

You order your poke to move to certain SQM and this will stay no matter what for 10 seconds, specially perfect for make a correct use of certain 'beams' like Solar beam or Water Gun.

How many times happened to you the dissapointing scenario where you try to shot the poke and YOUR poke moves without you ask to do it?
It's YOUR poke, it must move where you order it to do.
Let's put a little of 'emulated' AI to our pokes with this feature.

Maybe it should be added like a hotkey or a button or both options but separated from actual one for prevent any dificult to the duels & other players which doesn't want use this feature.

fenixdiamond

Reaction score
Should be more fair in ice fang fangs as freezes, thunder fang ice fang type should paralyze not let marrow attack the same time ice fang in the series if a pokemon is paralyzed not attack then so should be the same in pa

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
I have an kinda easy idea. (Atleast I think it's easy). Everyone know it's soon christmas xD... So I wondered in the christmas event, could it be possible to loot gift boxes that could be use to put things inside? Could be if someone wants to give another player a gift for christmas. And a possibility to put it under the christmas three that you can have in you'r house, so it would look like a well decorated christmas three with gifts under. Just some kinda simple idea I had in mind (just like last Valentine event, when we could get cakes etc for players we wanted to give it for). Hope you like it :p.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Should be more fair in ice fang fangs as freezes, thunder fang ice fang type should paralyze not let marrow attack the same time ice fang in the series if a pokemon is paralyzed not attack then so should be the same in pa

I'm sorry but that would absolutely break the balance of pokemons. IMO Ice Fang shouldn't freeze, just cause later damage (like fire fang burns). There are too many ice attacks that freeze atm ;/

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

I'm sorry but that would absolutely break the balance of pokemons. IMO Ice Fang shouldn't freeze, just cause later damage (like fire fang burns). There are too many ice attacks that freeze atm ;/

Both of you, this is a thread to improve our game with new ideas, not to talk about rebalance, we already have one, so use it instead of make spam here.
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?23907-Rebalance-suggestions-discussion&p=256186#post256186

Last edited:

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Hmmmm I found out that it's harder to see the bushes now when going to the Daily NPC
ZoDh7P.png

If it is possible, please make it easier to see the bushes, at some points (atleast when you're almost at the end, it's very hard to see some of the bushes) and in all it took much longer time than the old type of bushes, because they were easier to spot.
So my suggestion is to make the bushes easier to see if possible :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back